Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jinzu
Jinzu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Architecture and Adoration (Xyxer/Atlas) - Page 3 Empty Re: Architecture and Adoration (Xyxer/Atlas)

Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:52 am
Perhaps, maybe, no, no, no. His thought process at first when the water around him started to move,  thinking that he was learning to control the element more thoroughly but that dream was dashed away as the water started to take semi-solid forms, the form of sharks no less. He had an inkling that they would tear into him the moment that he tried to surface. Realizing he'd need to either kean how to breath water or a way around those sharks,  the latter sounded better. They weren't creatures,  they're chakra constructs, they should be easily dealt with. Malvoes had to act quickly, he was running out of air to breath. He put his hands together and started making several hand signs in order to hone his chakra, he focused on the fluidity of the water,  is ability to carve through stone yet be graceful,  to end lives and contribute them,  he could feel his chakra brimming at the boundaries of his skin and he started to manipulate the flow, not to the natural expansion that is wind but to the versatility that is water,  to be able to do so much given the right direction. He starts motioning the water around him slowly creating a spiralling torrent, a barrier of high speed water that would hopefully keep the beasts away, willing the last of his gathered chakra he created a strong upward flow,  sending him quickly toward the surface. If he was successful in breaking the surface he would activate his surface walk so he could land on the surface of the lake.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Architecture and Adoration (Xyxer/Atlas) - Page 3 Empty Re: Architecture and Adoration (Xyxer/Atlas)

Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:21 am
Watching the male seemingly distort the water around his own figure, with the sharks not bothering to attempt to crash through it. After all, if the Mizukage actually killed the winner of the Blood Games that'd bode quite poorly for the village. Once he burst through the surface and landed upon the water, Xyxer made a slight retort, "You look a little wet, Malvoes." Smiling somewhat, he paused, the boy seemed to have gathered the basics of Suiton, so it was time for the flavour of the element, "What particular jutsu do you wish to learn? Destructive? Defensive?"
Jinzu
Jinzu
Citizen

Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:39 am
Malvoes would smile, I think the mizukage just made a joke, it was kinda at my suspense but still a joke. "Yeah, I thought I'd fancy a swim, the water is great by the way." He'd chuckle and then consider the question, honestly he was unsure of what exactly to learn but considering the only techniques he learned were more defensive than anything he'd have an obvious decision. "Mizukage sensei I would like to learn offense."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:42 pm
He would start simple for now. Low ranks, for the low ranks. Forming a single hand seal, he was unsure on whether the boy wanted to learn a clone jutsu, since you could get an arguably better one without an actual element. Forming the tiger hand seal, a figure popped out of the water beside the Mizukage, and one also beside Malvoes. They resembled the Mizukage greatly, since of course, they were his clones. "This is called Water Prison. It's efficient at restraining opponents, which is it's primary usage." Xyxer then delved into a variety of hand movements, forming different ones until he eventually clapped his hands and extended one of his palms outwards towards the clone. The water in the ground seemed to curl upwards around the figure, encapsulating it in a spherical ball of water. He watched the boy, wondering how he'd replicate the results.
Jinzu
Jinzu
Citizen

Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:23 pm
Malvoes would turn to the clone and close his eyes. Focusing on his newly gained chakra element, he could feel it as his system acclimated to the new plug-ins, he felt a new surge of energy to go forward. But first he needed to remember those hand signs, he wasn't the best with demonstrations, books and diagrams were more his thing but he would try his best to not disappoint the Mizukage. Standing there silently, a face of concentration, he recalled the exact movements the mizukage used. Focusing his chakra he started his handseals; snake, ram, horse, hare, ram, horse hare, snake, ox, then he ended it with the clap like Xyxer did, he'd extend his hand out towards the clone of the Mizukage and focused. He started to will the wate from the lake upwards, utilizing the nearby body of water to make it easier, the water would roll and bubble as Malvoes exerted his will upon it, slowly it started to rise around the clone, seeming to struggle against the pull of gravity. As reached the waist of the Mizukage clone it collapsed, in a splash the water returned to the lake and Malvoes would drop his arm down, sweat beads forming on his face, the technique and element were both still new to him, his body was unsure what to make of it. He would wipe his forehead, catching his breath as it had slightly became taxed as he pushed his energies. He pulled his bandanna around his mouth, revealing the emerald smile, determination in his eyes, he fixed his stance and closed his eyes, focusing his chakra once again, quicker this time he mace the hand seals; snake, ram, horse, hare, ram, horse hare, snake, ox, making a more forceful clap, he exerted his will against the water, extending his arm. Again he was met with resistance, but he thought of a way to work with it, a technique he learned while practicing another jutsu, he influenced the water to spiral upwards around the clone, allowing it to flow instead of forcing it to his form, this made it easier because he was still unfamiliar with the element. The water was much more compliant, slowly forming an "reverse whirlpool" that slowly formed into an 3m orb around the clone. Occasionally the water would quiver slightly, Malvoes could feel the strain of the new jutsu on his chakra system, beads of sweat forming on his forehead and his legs shaking occasionally. But he didn't fault this time, he held himself and the jutsu up, he would slowly turn to Xyxer and see what he had to say. He was sure that the mizukage was going to criticize his poor form but he was still proud that he was able to do it, which is nothing to the mizukage but to Malvoes, it was progress.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:53 am
And so it was  that Xyxer remained stationary, one arm extended with his other relaxed against his side. The water around his clone swirled and swirled, encasing him with it's suiton goodness, although if that was a living person, he wondered whether they'd be happy for the prison or view it with disdain. Would they be happy to be granted a minor reprisal from the demon's wrath? Would they worry they may find themselves on the infamous cross of his?It was then that it struck Xyxer. Fixing his gaze back onto Malvoes in the real world as he strained and strained, attempting to overcome his limitations and further himself as an effective shinobi. This boy was around the same age and rank as the boys he had tortured when delivered by Youka. Briefly, he wondered what had become of the boy who lost his nuts twice, a faint smirk upon his lips as he did not consider them human. Soon, the male managed to form a slight prison before it collapsed, much like Xyxer's faith in Malvoes. However, not too long after that a true prison was formed around the clone of his. Waiting for a few minutes to make sure that he could maintain the jutsu and it's intensity, he nodded and pulled his hand back down to his side, allowing his own water prison to drop back down to the ground and both of his clones to disperse for the time being. "Well persevered, Malvoes. Now that you have a casual technique for restraining, let us move on further." Moving his hands together, he formed the Tiger hand seal and allowed a sudden mist to swamp the area. I mean, it was a misty area anyway since it was Kirigakure, but more misty, ya' know? The thicker mist swamped the two, making it difficult for either to see one another unless they possessed the byakugan. "I feel as if I have no need to tell you what jutsu this is, Malvoes. I hope you saw the handseal for it." Releasing his chakra, he allowed for the mist to blow away and disperse, once more standing and analysing the male's technique.
Jinzu
Jinzu
Citizen

Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:59 pm
"Ah, the namesake of our village, hidden mist jutsu." Malvoes said quietly recounting the hand seals. If he was correct it was a simple tiger seal. He took a moment to focus his chakra, and take a breather, this training was starting to wear him down a bit but he sorely needed it and failing now would only disappoint Xyxer. So he made the tiger seal, attempting to manipulate the water around them, his chakra would flow out from him spreading into the water, it should be simple. He sat there for several minutes attempting to creat the mist, but nothing happened. Perhaps he can't do it, he lacks the strength, or the will. Maybe it's the imposing look of Xyxer, what could possibly going through the mind of a man like him. Malvoes could only imagine it was filmed with serious calculative thoughts, and utter disappointment in the flailing pupil in from of him. Xyxer showed no emotion, or at least any that Malvoes could discern from his stoic features. That thought reminded Malvoes, he gets to renovate the Mizukage monument, excitement and design concepts started to flood his mind. What if he could get a dark obsidian to create his cloak, the sheen would contrast nicely with the silver accents he has planned, he was sure that is be a masterpiece, once deserving of the Mizukage and the glory that is kirigakure no sato. Realizing he was sitting there with the tiger seal, staring and admiring xyxer, when he was supposed to be creating a thick mist around them. Malvoes shook his head, breaking out of his stupor, the designs can wait for later, this was serious business, he was being taught jutsu by the legendary Xyxe, there's no time to waist such an honor. Malvoes would retake his stance closing his eyes and letting his chakra build up in him. He was starting to feel more accustomed to this new element he was starting to get a better grasp on how it works and how to use it. Water being the most versatile of the elements he would be able to take it and use it for several occasions, he was wanting utility and that's exactly what he got from Xyxer. Now if only he was better at using it, the most jutsu creates mist from a local body of water and those who are more trained in it can form the mist from the moisture in the air, which was an interesting conceit consisting there were plenty of dry and hot places in the world. I wonder if it wouldn't work in a desert, but that excitement shall wait for another time as well. First he must master it. Recalling an unorthodox but clever use for the jutsu, Malvoes decided to try it out. He would make the tiger seal, gathering his chakra into his stomach, it writhed within him slightly, slowly moving up his throat. Malvoes would open his mouth expelling a thick mist from it that quickly filled the area around him and Xyxer. He'd cough softly, looking around the cloud he made. He would dispel his chakra, dispersing the bank of mist. He'd drop his arms to his side and look to Xyxer to see if he had any words to say or another jutsu to teach Malvoes.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:47 pm
He was performing adequately, that much had to be said. In fact, for a beginner, he was relatively surprised he was able to pick up on all of these jutsu so fast. Perhaps he truly did deserve to win the battle, a gem hidden within the dirt. Well, moreso blood. A ruby, perhaps? Regardless, he had one more trick up his sleeve to demonstrate to this acolyte of Suiton. Moving his hands into different formations, a shark would erupt from the water where five had once swam, his hands throwing themselves towards the boy as the shark leapt forwards in an arc towards him, it's jaws pried and ready to shred his face off with their teeth. However, it stopped mere inches in front of the boy's nose if he chose to not move, frozen in air. "This is good for actual offense. Nobody likes to kiss a shark." He heard a slight growl of protest emerge from Samehada, so he simply pat it. Poor guy.
Jinzu
Jinzu
Citizen

Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:28 pm
A moment of terror rises in Malvoes as another water shark like the ones from earlier flies towards him, he does not sway though,  this most likely being a test of his stamina. He braces himself ready for the impact of either teeth or force to hit him, and he is both surprised and relieved to see it stop and hear Xyxer's voice call out to him. "Yeah, I can see where the lack of appeal is." He'd take a deep breath and meekly smile, he did not have the chakra reserves or stamina left in him at the moment to continue his training. Which was unfortunate considering that his teacher was the legendary Mizukage. "Mizukage Sensei," he says while bowing, "I greatly appreciate you helping me train and teaching me so much but I regret to say that I cannot continue. Unlike you and your impressive stamina and battle hardened physique I am unprepared to continue. But I will not disappoint you, I will continue my training once I have rested and I will show you that the work here has not gone to waste. Unless you wish to continue I will be taking my leave, wit your permission of course." He would wait till Xyxer's would say something, and if he was so inclined to continue he would, but if given permission Malvoes would take his leave.

(Exit if Xyxer has nothing else to add or do.)
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:32 pm
It appeared training was over. Perhaps it was time to take a dip himself, or even visit his dungeons for some extracurricular anatomy lessons.

[exit]

2005 wc

enough to finish off biosentient. whoopie.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum