Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Fine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Long Time No See?...[P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Time No See?...[P, NK]

Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:56 pm
Coco smiled adoringly when he spoke, until it fell to the twins speaking at night. "Well it's not really them who are the ones doing the talking. These inky black children invade my dreams, and..." Well this was going to sound crazy. "... They tell me stuff. Apparently whatever crazy stuff you clan is into got carried into Akira and yinping. While I was carrying them their... Yuumei? Their yuumei leaked into me. I had terrible nightmares for months until eventually these two little figures came up to me and started telling me about the shinkou clan and their techniques. It was bizarre to say the least." She shrugged and rolled off of him, and got into a standing position. With a flick of her hand she opened up the curtains of her apartment and allowed the sunlight to gleam across the five jewels of her ring. Not Bad Akira not bad at all. "But I figured as far as a parting gift went Some pretty cool powers were as good as any.

She turned back to him, and crossed her arms. "But yes. You introducing me to you village sounds lovely. I mean I'm a fan of gaining more power and everything, but..." She clicked her tongue and let another smile out as her green eyes shimmered at him. "... What's it like as a honeymoon resort?"

(Exit)
1860 wc
wc towards Dark Convergence
18ap :p
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Long Time No See?...[P, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Time No See?...[P, NK]

Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:46 am
(48hring the love of my life, and exiting <3 )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum