Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Long time no See [P, IO, NK] Empty Long time no See [P, IO, NK]

Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:31 am
It was another sunny day in Sunagakure and Xuro Bakuton had decided to go see the Kazekage. He hadn't seen Koroshi-sama in a while. Not since they had their fun day out in the desert. He had dropped off a certain rogue ninja sometime back but was in the hurry so he never got a chance to meet Koroshi again.

Xuro was dressed in his formidable white Brotherhood of Light cloak with his lightweight Jounin Attire underneath. He had his eskrima sticks strapped to his side and his Eartanic Blade on his back under his cloak. He blurred through the busy streets till he had finally made it to the Kazekage's Chambers. Naturally he would ask permission from Anbu guards if he could see the Awesome Koroshi.

"Hey I came to see the Kazekage. Tell him its Xuro..." he would tell the guards with a beaming smile on his face.

He had to tell Koroshi of recent events. His best friend Nero being killed among other news. Maybe he would get a chance to hang out with the most fun Kage ever and maybe, just maybe, he'll get the opportunity to witness Koroshi's magnificent Earth usage like that other time....
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Long time no See [P, IO, NK] Empty Re: Long time no See [P, IO, NK]

Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:16 pm
Recognizing the voice Koroshi rushes to his door, quickly throwing it open before the ANBU guards could even answer, Koroshi shouting "Xuro!" As he flings open the door, however he hits both of the ANBU guards with the double doors, knocking them out the windows on each side of the room, the guards not being hurt by this however, they simply stop themselves from hitting the ground by clinging to the walls, by using the wall walking jutsu.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:27 pm
Xuro was quite shocked by the instant flinging open of the doors, knocking the Anbu guards completely out of the building. Xuro hears a familiar voice shout of his name. He raised his eyebrow and then chuckles at how the Anbu flew out in style. Could only be that Kazekage of theirs that would do something like that....

"Hey Koroshi-sama! Long time no see! How ya been??" Xuro asked the Kage with a joyful smile upon his face...
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:04 am
With a welcoming smile Koroshi steps to the side slight to give Xuro room to enter his office "I've been good man! Come in I have got a lot to tell you! If Xuro were to step into his office then Koroshi shuts the doors behind them and walks over to his desk, sitting in his chair, this motion also making a chair made out of earth form in front of the desk for his friend to sit in Alright where to begin Koroshi says while rubbing his chin to think of what to tell Xuro, it has been a pretty long time since they have had a chance to talk, and a lot has happened since then "Ah! I know! Ok this may come off as a bit of a shock to you but, I AM A DRAGON! Koroshi says rather loud and excited, but leaves it at that to see Xuro's reaction.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:34 am
Xuro would enter the office with a cheerful welcome by Koroshi the Kazekage. He would walk over to his desk, where Koroshi used his excellent earth abilities to form a chair made from earth, for Xuro to sit. Xuro was extremely impressed and really admired the excellence of Koroshi of the element of Earth. Xuro wondered why he couldn't do awesome earth stuff like that..

He sat down on the chair and would anxiously wait for Koroshi to tell his tale. He would wait for Koroshi to begin. Upon beginning to tell the story, he screamed loudly that he was a Dragon?
Xuro was confused. He didn't quite get it. He raised his eye brow and laughed. "Ummm... Koroshi-sama. You are a dragon? How is... What does.. that even mean? Xuro asked politely but looking quite baffled...
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:03 pm
Koroshi happy that he confused his friend begins to speak again "Yes! I found this out when I walked to Kumo! After getting there I spent some time with some really cool people, one of them made the Nara's control of shadows look like child's play! But after hanging out with them I tried to go back home by using my Earth control to make a floating rock that I could ride, but while I was riding however I sneezed! But it wasn't a normal sneeze no! Fire shoot from my nose like I was a dragon! Then after finding this out I went to see my brother Viper, he tried to tell me that it was just the fire element awaking within me, but that doesn't make sense since I don't have fire! So ha! I am a dragon! Koroshi says telling Xuro a rushed version of his adventures in Kumo, making sure to leave out the part where he got stuck in the air.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:35 am
Xuro listened to the weird story that Koroshi had narrated. He couldn't help but chuckle. It was quite funny. Fire sneezing dragon? Xuro thought it as hilarious humour. But of course, it did make sense. After all, dragons the only ones that breathe fire except for those people that have fire release.
"That's quite a funny yet interesting adventure. Koroshi-sama maybe your brother was right? Maybe you do have fire release... After all, if you a dragon, all Dragons suppose to have fire release haha"
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:51 am
Upon hearing Xuro's reply to the tales of his great adventures, he pauses for a moment looking left and right rather fast making sure the coast his clear, before looking at Xuro and speaking again "That maybe true but don't let him found out that he was right! I will never hear the end of it! Koroshi says with a slight chuckle, then realizes that he is being a bit rude, Xuro asked him how he has been, and Koroshi didn't return the question "Enough about me! How have you been?" Koroshi says with a smile, hoping that his friend has some awesome tales of his own.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:35 pm
Xuro couldn't help but chuckle as Koroshi was quite hilarious. Xuro didn't expect any kage to have this much humour. He always thought Kages were suppose to be serious and strict and all that but no Koroshi was wayyy different.
Xuro smiles slowly faded away when Koroshi asked Xuro how he had been. "Yes... Well... Umm... Unfortunately my story isn't so pleasant as yours, Koroshi-sama. It started when a fellow comrade of mine had stopped by my house with a dead body informing that my Best friend, someone who was a brother to me, Nero Góka, had been killed by some missing ninja. I was very shocked with that news and having to see his body well it changed something in me. You can say the only good thing out of this, is that experiencing that pain of loosing Nero had awakening the Mangekyou Sharingan state of my left eye. After that, I wasn't really feeling all myself. I just wanted some time alone and to get away from things. So I left the village the next morning just to get some time alone by myself. I didn't know where I was going and I wasn't even thinking straight. I ended up in some place far out I've never been before. I thought I was alone but then I saw this huge beast! It stood like 50 meters big! It had like 6 gigantic tails! It was like a sweaty looking sluggy creature. So I tried to defeat it of course I couldn't let a beast like that roam free. Who knows who it could kill, what village it could destroy? So I fought with the beast. It was really powerful. But I managed to defeat it just barely escaping this huge massive explosion it made! So then afterwards, out of know where, this bubbles of chakra came from the beast's location and engulfed me completely. I thought the beast was still attacking. But it was no where to be seen. It stopped and then I headed off back to the village. And then day after that, I was hearing this angry voice talking to me. It was then that I found out that the beast I fought was infact a Bijuu, the Six tails Rokubi. And it had gotten sealed within me when it was defeated. So yeah sad news is that... I'm a junchuriki... But good news is, I'm beginning to get the hang of it. I've actually learnt to use this beast inside me to my advantage. I've managed to use its some of its power for my own benefit..."
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:23 pm
Upon hearing Xuro's words his smile quickly fades, Koroshi remembering that he feared that missing ninja may have entered the village, and he sent Nero and the brotherhood of light to look for them, this making Koroshi think that the reason that Nero is dead, and that Xuro is a junchuriki is because of him. These thoughts saddening Koroshi greatly, what good has come from him becoming a Kage? He has cost someone their life, crushed one of his friends to the point he left the village, later being cursed to become a junchuriki, after all his big talk about helping the world and trying to get rid of killing he has done nothing to stop it, but in stead caused even more pain "I'm ... I'm sorry" Koroshi says while looking down at his desk, his Kage hat leaning down to cover his face "If I didn't ask you all to investigate the village, none of this would've ever happened" After saying this Koroshi becomes overwhelmed with emotion, quickly standing up and tearing his Kage hat from his head, throwing it across the room "Damn it! Koroshi says after throwing his hat, which is quickly followed by Koroshi slamming his fists into his desk, leaving two rather big dents in it, as well as sending several pieces of paper flying.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum