Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Taiyo practices the Daytime Tiger [private] Empty Taiyo practices the Daytime Tiger [private]

Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:18 pm
Spoiler:

Taiyo sits with his back against the wall next to the front door of his house, his hands behind his head. He looks out at the trees surrounding the open field in front of his home. The sun is high. It's rays warm his face. He breaths slowly. The slight rise and fall of his chest is visible.

"It's that time again." Taiyo says, opening his eyes. "Time to learn a new technique. Or I'll never get much stronger."

Taiyo places his hands down on the grass and raises himself up from sitting. His arms stretch high, he twists his torso to the left and to the right.

"I promised myself that I would try getting a hang of the jutsu I saw that jounin use in a spar the other day. He screamed 'daytime tiger' when he executed it. Seems like a fitting name seeing as how he formed air pressure into the shape of a tiger." Taiyo says, walking into his house through his front door. "It seemed like a powerful jutsu too. Even though he was a jounin, he seemed exhausted after performing it. That may easily scare the average genin from trying to obtain such a jutsu. The average genin."

(204/204)
(204/4,000 towards Daytime Tiger)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Taiyo practices the Daytime Tiger [private] Empty Re: Taiyo practices the Daytime Tiger [private]

Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:53 pm
Taiyo reaches the center of his field. His wooden training post is planted five meters in front of him.

"I researched the jutsu after seeing it in action. Apparently, it's purely a taijutsu. Also, that jounin must have held back somewhat because from what I've heard, the Daytime Tiger has a large shockwave and amazing destructive power. It isn't the type of jutsu to use in a friendly spar." Taiyo looks down at his palms. "And it's power... is exactly why I need to acquire the Daytime Tiger."

Taiyo mimics the stance used by the jounin he had observed use the technique. His legs are bent at the knees, spread at a ninety degree angle. His left hand is before him, the palm open and the arm stretched out. His right hand is clenched into a fist and kept back ready to throw the executing punch. Taiyo's torso is turned slightly because his fist is prepped so far back.

"I'm pretty sure this was his stance." Taiyo looks down at his legs and torso. His head rises to examine the arm he put out in front of himself. Finally, he turns his gaze back to his fist. "Everything is in order."

(201/405)
(405/4,000 towards Daytime Tiger)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Taiyo practices the Daytime Tiger [private] Empty Re: Taiyo practices the Daytime Tiger [private]

Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:01 pm
"Form is key in Taijutsu." Taiyo tells himself. "I'm not ready to perform the jutsu, not by a long shot. But I can at least begin perfecting other factors. If I can't stand in the correct stance, this jutsu may not be as effective."

Taiyo pulls his fist back farther. "When I throw this punch, it will tap the back of my open left hand. The jutsu is executed through this crucial punch. The body needs a sufficient amount of strength to throw a fast enough and strong enough punch in order to pressurize air coming from the palm after the hand is punched."

He throws the punch, hitting the back of his hand. "From what I understand about air pressure..." Taiyo pulls his fist back in. "The force doesn't come from the air movement itself. The tiger shape that will result from this jutsu is not made of wind. The executing punch is supposed to be strong enough to transfer it's force through the hand and through the air. The wave of energy condenses the air molecules so that there is more air in a given area. For example, there can be 1.225 kg of air gasses per cubic meter, that's the average air density. But that density can be increased by compressing more air into that cubic meter. This technique, by creating waves of force, those waves simply being the moving compression of air, can increase air density and move that density cubic meter by cubic meter. This specific type of wave is referred to as a compression wave. Once I can do this, all that will be needed to complete the technique is to release all of that energy in the shape of a tiger. If the compression wave resulting from the punch is strong enough and has a high enough frequency, the tiger should be visible as a vibrating blur."

Taiyo throws another punch and brings his fist back in. "It all sounds easy enough to pull off in word. But action is something else. First, I'll need to increase my arm strength greatly. Also, my overall body strength needs to increase as well. If my arm can pull this jutsu off but I break all of my bones in the process, despite my Shikotsumyaku bloodline, the technique will become useless. And I can't go do that in a week or a month. It will take much time. Lots of push ups... lots of weights."

Straightening his body, Taiyo turns around to face his home. He opens and closes his right hand, the hand he used to repeatedly simulate the Daytime Tiger as he walks towards his front door. "This jutsu isn't something I can learn as quickly as I learned the Ten Finger Drilling Bullets or Leaf Whirlwind. It's a Jounin level technique. It has that rank for a reason. Power like what I'm striving for is not easily obtained."

Taiyo arrives at the wodden chest in his living room and opens it, reaching in and searching around with both of his hands. He pulls out four wrist weights. They are crimson in color and wrap around his forearms well. He puts two of the weights on each of his forearms.

"This should help with my training." Taiyo whispers, slowly raising one of his arms up to look at and test the weights. "They're not too heavy but they have enough drag for me to fell the difference. After going about my daily activities and performing missions, I should get used to the weight. I'll be like Rock Lee and use every moment as training. Then, when I take the weights off, I will have increased my arm strength."

He stands, looking out his opened front door. "A genin learning to perform an A-Rank jutsu... quite an unexpected story. But thrilling nonetheless."

(638/1,043)
(1,043/4,000 towards Daytime Tiger)

[Exit]
[Claims: 5 stats, 1,043 words towards Daytime Tiger]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:20 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum