Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
41 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Genjutsme? No! Genjutsu! (p) Empty Genjutsme? No! Genjutsu! (p)

Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:59 am
Dear Ma and Pa Rentei
Guess who it is? Wait don’t look down at the bottom of the paper. Did you do it? I told you not to! You guys are bi cheaters! I’m so mad I can’t believe that I didn’t get the chance to surprise you that it’s me Lingqi who’s writing. Wait a second! Darn it I ruined the surprise. I’m sorry I guess you guys don’t get to see who gets to be the one who guesses right. Oh well I may have ruined that Fun for you but I have lots more fun that we can share together. Like this one little secret I’ve been keeping so that I could super surprise you all with my big old secret. And this time I’m going to surprise you and not tell you that I’ve become a Chuunin, and now I’m a really cool Ninja in Konoha. Hahah. So Next time when I tell you guys to guess what you won’t even know what to begin guessing. You’ll be all like “Um you’re coming back home.” And I’d be all like “I wish but I can’t even remember how I got all the way over here. And if you expect me to remember a year’s worth of jungle, and sea wondering you’re crazy! So… Guess what?
Dear Lingqi
Our baby daughter! We’re so proud to hear that you made it to Chuunin and that you are moving along well with your life in the Leaf Village. WE miss you terribly but are very excited to be hearing that you are making a real name for yourself around there. We hope that you make many new friends and aquantances, and not many enemies. It has always been out greatest hope that you woul live a life of ease, and comfort but you hav choosen a tougher path for yourself. While we do not enjoy knowing that our greatest treasure is constantly putting herself in danger we do know that you are doing what your heart is telling you and no parent could ever be upset knowing that. Well no good parent. So with our greatest and warmest wishes we hope that you become the strongest ninja that you can be and we hope that for now on you will keep us better posted on yoru updates. You have to remember that we thought you were dead for months, so us getting these letters is the only communication we really have with you. Except in the genjutsu but those are just a recording really.
Dear Ma and Pa Rentei
Aww how did you guys know that I got chuunin?!?! I swer sometimes I feel like you guys are just spying on me the whole time that I’m over here. Oh well but yeah! Isn’t that crazy? It was super easy to oall I had to do was guard a guy while my team mates went around just killing all the bad gys who were trying to hurt him. It was super fun, but I’m glad it’s over we had to travel around town and that Is just boring. Wait a second I forgot that I love traveling so never mind it was great. I had a great great time. I loved it, and I love you guys. I’m sorry I don’t write enough, but you know me I can’t ever focus long enough to anything to write a very goo dletter. Oh speaking of writing a good letter I need some help from you guys. Well Actually I need help from mom. Dad no offence but you aren’t the Genjutsu master. Well actually you are. But compared to mom you might as well be me! No offence. No Offence, but you’re not as good as mom at genjutsu. So what I’m saying is that if you want to help then that’s fine, but just don’t get in moms way because she is awesome when it comes to genjutsu and I want to be awesome too. Do you get my point. No? Oh I guess I didn’t actually say what I was trying to say. Which was that I want you to teach me Genjutsu. Because you know we come from a clan where genjutsu is very well respected and I kind of want to follow our clan’s tradition and learn genjutsu. Because it’s so cool and powerful that I just want to put it to some really good use and make you guys proud of me. When you see the type of Genjutsu that I’m going to be able to make you’re going to cry your eyes out in pride for what I can do for our clan. So do you think you can send me one of those neato littleletters that will make me fall into a genjutsu and teach me your tricks of the trade?
The golden sun of the late afternoon hung lazily overhead. It's warm glow dominate the landscape. lingqi could feel her skin prickle with the heat of the day.  She was laying by the lake waiting for the mail man to get here with her letter forom her parents and interesting enough a pretty powerful genjutsu. Poor pizza faced guy would have no idea te power he held in his creasy hands. His route was so normal that he would never expect that Ling’s future was on the line in whatever he was toting around with hhim. Actually sink apparently one of his drop off points was the lake of konoha it wasn’t that strange to think that he knew what he was carrying. Of course since only with Rentei eyes could see what the letter had to off he just decided to leave it alone because he knew it wouldn’t do him any good. Well played Pizza Face. Well played indeed. She laid upon an emerald field of grass her arms held behind her head like a pillow as her gaze was directed upwards towards the sky. With a bored look she traced the images of the clouds up ahead and contemplated what shapes they most represented. Something fluffy and fun. That much she could glean from their care free and misshapen forms. The sky beyond them was a brilliant azure blue, and it brought great calm onto ling as she looked up at it. Funny little sky so big and blue, so big and blue. Then it wasn’t so much. It was getting less and less blue by the second, or more and more if you thought of it that way. Because it was getting darker outside. And dark. Like it was night time. You know like night time was falling down on her. Like shades she wore a content look on her face, but it was getting less and less calm as the day suddenly started slipping between her fingers like it was a bung of water! And she was a rentei and she knew water. The day from morning until now had passed calmly and without event, had but now the night was coming on like train off of it’s tracks and Ling was the dumb girl with her foot stuck in the train tracks. She never really had a day where she just didn't do anything, and that much was holding up for itself right now because she was about to go on a grand old adventure.
This all looked familiar. There was a dark sky and Ling tried to peel herself off of the ground and gather some information on her surroundings. She planned on using her yes to do this because those guys took in everything, everything that involved light at least. Luckily her brain could decipher the messages that she got from that light in the form of sight and get meaningful messages out of it. So she wasn’t terribly worried about it’s limitations. Besides if she wanted o know aht her surroundings sounded like she’d just go ahead and use her ears. Which people did when they wanted to hear. But she didn’t’ want to sit around and just think about what her senses did and what they were for. There was something that she wanted to know more than all of that. She wanted to know genjutsu, and now she was going t find out how to do it. Do it like the pro’s which was foreign to be the only way she did anything for now on Because Ling was going to be the coolest Genjutsu user since Itachi uchiha himself.
She sat up and her head felt like it was a bunch of taffy as she pulled it off of the ground It felt heavy and slow, sticky and sweet. If she was one to consume alcohol this was what if felt like to be drunk that much she was sure of. There was just a groggy dizzy sick feeling to the entire environment, but as she sat up she knew exactly what she was looking at right now. AS she looked dup over he Mary jane clad feet she noticed one thing very important about her envorment. It was the Rentei dimension that seemed to make up all of their studies. There she was upon that beach. That cold cold warm beach which she’d been to so often. She stood to her feet now feeling calm that she was in the realm of her family. A place where for the most part she had utter control other than what her parents wanted to show her. Which she didn’t really know what that was but she was hoping it had something to do with, oh what’s the word? GENJUTSU!
She looked out at that inky black ocean as it reflected the moon that was above her. The moon was her mother, and the ocean was her father. This she knew to be true. So utterly completely correct. Symbolically at least. She looked out at the ocean and off the moon that it reffleced. And she wondered if the moon reflecting off the ocean was supposed to symbolize her. If she was supposed to be the culmination of her mother and herself. If that was the case she wondered what the deeper meaning of this illusionary world was supposed to be?
Not that it mattered because she now had a feeling. It was there in her brain. A thought. An Idea. The possibility that perhaps there was a piece of information that This genjutsu was trying to give to her. Of course that was simply how these sort of genjutsu worked.  She tried hard as it might be to look further into the genjutsu and just try to focus. Something which she had in her entire life not been good at, but she had to try. So she bit her lip and did all that she could to just focus on what there was for her to read into.

With a deep inhalation Ling looked out at the ocean and focuse.d She focused on herself and ust tried to think. She tried to think of how her boyd was feeling. Her brain. Her brain which for so long been the victim of Genjutsu. It’s synapses and pathways were now well carved out to fit the paths that they were suppose to run and jump through. She focused on her grey matter. Where the chakra was flowing, where it was coming from and how it got there. Now that was the key to Genjutsu. You had to be careful, you had to be fine, Delicate. There was a sort of art like quality to the methods used by a Genjutsu user. There was just some sort of smooth form of creation that a user had to make use of . They showed the victims the worlds that thwy ere creating, and with a shattering crash Ling woke up in the field.  “Thanks mom and dad.” It was a primitive little set up she had going, but it’s not like she was a stranger to how Genjutsu worked, but her parents had just allowed to to expand her knowledge on the matter. 

(TWC 2013)
10 stats
Genjutsu spec
exit
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Genjutsme? No! Genjutsu! (p) Empty Re: Genjutsme? No! Genjutsu! (p)

Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:03 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum