Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akatsu Akari
Akatsu Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fated Awakening Empty Fated Awakening

Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:38 pm
Katsu was excited for the first time in his life, he was becoming a ninja, a ninja that the world could be proud of which is what he thought to himself as he walked to the desert training grounds. “It’s my first time here and what I have heard from my old academy teacher is that I should be able to train these eyes of mine. I shall do this in order to find the special ability that lies within, in order to get this I should push myself to the limit and once I’ve gotten there I should keep pushing.” Katsu said to himself in a determined manner and as he did he overheard some kids around his age talk about a pit where giant snakes lived. Katsu walked over there and asked them what this was about. “They are about four giant snakes in the pit I just seen, I’ll show you.” The kid said in an excited manner. Once they had finally arrived to the pit Katsu had a strange feeling about the boys, “Well, here we are, you want to go down there.” The kid asked Katsu. “Yeah, why not, I must train anyway.” he said in a confident manner.

Katsu jumped in the pit that wasn’t that deep, but in front of him was a hole that seemed to be like a huge tunnel. “How scary.” Katsu said sarcastically, how could he be scared of something that he has fought his whole life, it’s just another animal. He thought to himself as he walked into the tunnel, “I wonder where these snakes were.” he said as he kept going deeper in the tunnel which seemed to have no type of way out other than the way he had came in. Even though Katsu still pressed on through the now horizontal pit. After a couple more minutes of walking he had finally seen the snakes, it was as if they waited for him to come in their saying “Try if you dare.” as the four of them guarded a sand door behind them that had inscriptions and depictions of humans and snakes.

“I’ve never ran away from anything in my life and today won’t be the day I start neither.” Katsu said as he ran at the seven meter snakes that looked at him with piercing black pupils that looked as if they could cut you cleanly if you touched them. As Katsu did this they all immediately struck at one spot, but he was able to avoid it by cartwheeling and ending into a back spring flip to keep his speed and run towards the snake again at full speed. As he did this two of them bumped heads making them discombobulated for a few seconds, Katsu took this as a chance to take out one of them and he went for the snake on the right end. He jumped for his eyes that were very narrow, when he reached in for it he was then in a cloud of smoke right before he could actually hit the snake. “What is this.” Katsu said as he fell to the ground on his feet. As he looked at his surroundings  he sees the four kids that were talking about the pit “So, transformation jutsu huh?” How did you guys actually manage to hit each other.” Katsu said displeased. “Well, we acted out the whole thing, but you mustn't tell any of this, we wanted to kill you, but it seems you are far too strong for us now.” The leader of the group said. “Well, what’s stopping me from murdering you all right here and now, I mean no one knows that we are here and I don’t think they will so…” Katsu says while looking at the boys with an animal's murderous gaze. “Just kidding, but if you ever do something like this again I won’t hesitate to take that last breath from your body.” He said walking away with his hands in his pocket going back to the training grounds. Katsu sighed and remembered why he couldn’t trust anyone, but he still felt as though he would meet someone worth talking to at the training grounds if he stayed so he did. As he stood there now wondering what to train he felt his eyes tingle a little bit, maybe he was getting closer or was he just imagining that.

[WC=736/2000]
Hato Nagatomi
Hato Nagatomi
Citizen

Fated Awakening Empty Re: Fated Awakening

Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:21 pm
Another pleasantly excruciatingly hot day in Suna. This place sure was like the paradise that he never wanted. Sometimes Hato dreamed of going back to that cold monastery just to feel the great weather once  more, moments later remembering that it was full of party-pooping monks. Monks were great; he himself were still technically among their ranks, but being a monk had nothing on the joy and wonder and annoyance that he brought to the citizens of Suna with his tricks. He was still a chuunin of the village though, so he had the maturity to know when something wasn't quite right in the training grounds, not to mention the fact that he had spent essentially every day of his life there for the past few years. There were a new person he had never seen in the grounds today, rather quickly being approached by a group of similarly young ninja who had apparently convinced him to follow them. Perhaps he had just made a group of friends in an instant, but seeing as Hato had never made a friend so quickly in his life, he didn't think that to be the case. It was stalking time, and Hato knew exactly how to do it. TRANSFORMATION TECHNIQUE! A small puff of smoke encircled him before dissipating, revealing... nothing. But wait, there was a dove just where Hato was standing giving a wink to the camera before it flew off at a fast pace, following Katsu to wherever those kids were leading him. Once they had arrived at their destination he simply sat on a higher stone near the hole and cave, listening to the kids tell him about a group of giant snakes in the tunnel. Odd that there would be a group of giant snakes so close to the training grounds. Most every ninja there save for the more experienced would be in danger, meaning that someone should have been sent to take them out, and Katsu surely wouldn't have been sent on such a mission given that he were probably no more than a genin.

Hato watched as Katsu just jumped right on in seemingly without a second thought. A brave child, I seegHato thought before deciding to wait it out rather than go in to help him right away. He would just be seen as some guy ruining the fun if he went in and stopped him right away. No, he wanted to be the hero! And to be a hero, you have to rescue people from danger. Just a few minutes later, he heard the ruckus below, preparing to transform and jump to action before it stopped, just overhearing the word 'transformation' and gliding down into the hole where he heard the rest of the conversation, starting with "Well we acted out the whole thing.". Good god, these children are murderers! Hato to the resc- He thought before the one that went in first was now walking towards the exit. No time for rescuing today. He flew out of the hole and back to the training grounds, not being that much further ahead of Katsu the whole way there. It might have been odd that there was a single dove flying around slowly and at head level, but not odd enough to really do much about it. Once back to the training grounds, Hato flew behind a larger rock, roughly the size of a man and transformed back into himself, the smoke puffing out a bit further than he would have liked it to. Waving his arms around to disperse the smoke, he stepped out from the behind the rock, donning his signature tuxedo, tophat, and mask. "Voila! My patented smoke behind a rock trick!"g He yelled to try and play off his involvement in the situation to any who may have been watching. From here all he had to do was go about his daily business of performing cheap tricks on his make-shift stage. Approaching the stage, he hopped up onto it and immediately pulled out a deck of cards. "Gather round and watch the miracles of magic!" He said, beginning his daily spiel of advertisements, though not quite gathering a crowd today. He threw a few glances directly at Katsu several times, thinking of how he seemed to be ready to murder those four children for a rather sloppy and horribly executed attempt on his life, then thinking of why the hell four kids would want to murder another person in the first place. Suna was one really damn hostile place apparently.
Akatsu Akari
Akatsu Akari
Citizen

Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:04 pm
As he had threatened the kids he then noticed that smoke began to emerge from the rock in the distance, Katsu wondered what could be there as a smoking rock was unnatural. He immediately thought that it was a ploy set by those ninja that tried to murder him, for what he knew not, but when he seen a rather tall man with a tuxedo and cape he knew that this guy wasn’t with them. As he walked it seemed like he was always on stage and was able to appeal to the masses, “A performer?” Katsu questioned. This was a weird place to perform though so maybe it was all a ploy to apprehend him or something of that nature, was it for his eyes or was he really just an odd guy that had to catch customers anywhere he could. Katsu thought it was best just to walk away, he didn’t know what was in store for him if he stayed in that tunnel any longer, but something was very compelling about that man though.
[WC=889/2000]
Hato Nagatomi
Hato Nagatomi
Citizen

Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:04 pm
"I need a volunteer!" Hato yelled, turning to Katsu. "You there! Experience the impossible first-hand!" He said, motioning for Katsu to come to the stage. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea inviting a ninja who had just threatened four others' lives, but he was sure that even if something did happen that he could handle it. After all, he was the greatest magician this side of the Wind Country! Whilst waiting for the reaction from Katsu, Hato begun to pull a string of tied-together handkerchiefs of all colors from his sleeve, pulling and pulling for what seemed like minutes until a pile of cloth up to his knee was beside him. How, you may ask? Magic! Assuming Katsu actually did end up coming to the stage, Hato quickly reached his hand down to help him up if he so desired since the stage was way too high for any practical use, coming up to an average man's neck before there were anything to stand on. "Now for my first trick, I need you to hop inside this box." Hato said, opening a hatch in the floor of the stage and pulling up a dingy-looking red-stained box. Atop the box were a rather crappy rusty saw with similar stains along the serrated edge... hm. "Don't worry, I've done this a million times! Not all quite successfullyHe mumbled the last part to himself so as to avoid the virtually guaranteed "No" at this point.
Akatsu Akari
Akatsu Akari
Citizen

Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:54 pm
Katsu stared at the magician with a slightly angered look, but then went to a mild expression seeing as the magician appealed to him child side. “Well I guess I will entertain myself for awhile to relieve some of the anger I have.” he said as he walked to the magician and observed the surroundings seeing the light fluctuate differently. This mesmerized Katsu as he just stood there looking as the little light that had snuck into the crevice of the tunnel danced with the dirt particles falling from the makeshift ceiling. It was an amazing specimen, Katsu had no idea this was his visual prowess starting to manifest, as he stared at the light from the crack in the tunnel the ninja that tried to kill him looked at his eyes and made strange comments that Katsu could not hear due to his complete obedience to the way the light moved. After what seemed like eternity Katsu finally snapped back to reality and noticed that the magician wanted him to do something, “Hop inside this box.” is what Katsu had heard and he was so out of it he just hopped in without a second thought.

[WC=1086/2000]
Hato Nagatomi
Hato Nagatomi
Citizen

Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:35 pm
"Wonderful!" Hato yelled enthusiastically as he quickly closed the box, tipping it onto its side such that Katsu was lying on his back. "Now remain perfectly calm, and if you feel a searing pain in your abdomen, don't worry." Hato explained, grabbing the saw from the top of the box and waving it in the air. "Watch as I saw this man in two and put him back together!" He said to the crowd which was just now beginning to form. No more than a dozen or so ninja that either hadn't begun their training or were just now getting done with it, but a fairly average crowd on any given day in the training grounds. Hato placed the saw on a conspicuous line in the center of the box which indicated having been cut through before, the bottom half of the line being where the majority of the red stains were. This oughta wow the audience He thought as he begun to cut through the box. Inside, katsu probably noticed that a saw was in fact beginning to cut through the box with little sign of stopping before a certain man in the crowd begun to start yelling "BOOOO!". Hato stopped and turned immediately to the man, narrowing his eyes in rage. "Get out of here Kirai, I told you you weren't welcome at my shows anymore!" He yelled, looking straight into the man's eyes with an intense hatred. "Just because I almost cut you in half once doesn't mean anything! I'm the greatest magician this side of the wind country!" Hato yelled at the man before turning back to the box. "Now, where was I?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum