Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Juice Box Heroes meet again~!! (p, Shika)

+3
Akihana Akari
Shika Yabusame
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
7 posters
Go down
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Juice Box Heroes meet again~!! (p, Shika) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Juice Box Heroes meet again~!! (p, Shika)

Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:20 am
"Just a minute."

Hado was busy pouring as much chakra into his hand as possible, trying to reduce the swelling that was threatening to pop up. That would be painful and slightly hindering. He belatedly wondered if his lightning chakra was hampering or helping the recovery so he kept trying to keep both the lightning jutsu up and the healing. IT was slow going but his skill, if it could be called that, was improving.

At least the two sisters were not going at him as a tag team, he would have trouble with that most definitely.

After an excruciating minute or so of healing, he stood back up, getting off of the ground carefully, testing his hand as he went.

"Well, hopefully I'm a little better this time. Man, those puppet skills are really something!"

Hado's semi-trademark cheerfulness returned, as did a grin.

(short post is short sorry ;-;)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

The Juice Box Heroes meet again~!! (p, Shika) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Juice Box Heroes meet again~!! (p, Shika)

Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:27 pm
She watched the boy tend to his injury with an almost disbeliving look. It was of course his fault for trying to punch a block of wood for.... why had he even punched it?! He was strange, rei noted, keeping that fact in the back of her mind for later. Still, he seemed interested in actually training which she found to be a good thing. It would allow her to hone her skill and with a little luck it seemed it caused her sister to be interested in fighting also.

"I hope so. My plan is to be the most terrifyingly powerful puppet mistress this word has ever seen." The statement would initially be boastful, though Rei's tone made it clear it was simply a goal.

"Alright alright. Now that you've seen what my sister can do let me show you the true power of the hoshikagure princess of cosplay!!! Go go go." The puppet controled by ash would walk forward to stop about fifteen meters from hado, it's head turned slightly to the side in an almost confused gesture as it waited for the boy to be ready.
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:59 pm
(ooc: I'm starting to have trouble doing wc for this if it was not already obvious, nevermind timliness. wanna go to a mission later?)

Well, this one was a bit more lively. If he were to characterize each by a single word, one would be serious, the other would be good natured but lively, capricious, pushy... ok maybe not just one word for Ash then. He didn't particularly object but it was just kind of hard for him to charactrerize so simply for her.

Anyways, his next opponent came up, and he wished that he had clones he could use at the same time so that his training sessions could count as longer and more effective, but sadly this was not the case. This fight spar thingy might be more interesting though as they, they being the opponents in this case, were more animated than the previous ones, which were fine, this was just a passing observation.

Using his lightning chakra to bolster his movements again, Hado got into a crouch with slightly bent legs, his left in front of his right, due to being left handed suddenly. His two arms were held in a boxing stance of sorts, the forearms up in a guard. The puppets were sooo fast, he had to learn that technique some time. "I'm not a puppeteer but I'm almost tempted to try and learn that technique from you guys, frankly." Hado grinned.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:12 pm
"Well it takes years of hard work and dedication...... Unless you're ash of course." There was more then a little disdain in the girl's voice as she spoke of her sister. The girl was just naturally good at everything Rei had to work for hours on end to just understand the basics of and it was a pretty frustrating thing. Unlike rei, who took careful consideration of her oppenents speed in order to make the fight feel a bit more balanced ash.... well she was out to show off. The puppet rushed at the boy at its full speed of seventy, Like a small cat shaped bullet aimed for the target. Once in range it would duck down, moving towards the boy with hands at it's side, fists clenched and send an attack with it's left arm to open palm strike the boy in the left shoulder, momentum never stopping almost as if the goal was not to fight their opponent but to rush through the space occupied by the strange boy.

"feel the power of my puppetry prowess!!!! Hoho! Meowth, take this opponent to the cleaners with your void genome strike!" Had.... had she just.... it was clear the girl looked at this less as the honing of skills between two ninja. For her this was like to a match of the mythical pocket monsters game one would play on a hand held system.

(6213)
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:30 pm
Sadly, it seemed the sisters did not get along greatly. Seeing the puppet moving, Hado was reminded of the vast amount of training he needed to do to get stronger. Clenching his newly recovered fist, and still trying to enhance his body, he aimed for a pair of simultaneous strikes - with the left hand he aimed for a dead ringer on the puppet's head, since that was a common target on a normal person and the puppet obligingly having put its head forward. The other arm at the same time would rise up from his right side, aiming to hit the puppet when its fist was about a foot away from Hado's body, accounting for the difference in speed as well as he could manage. That being said, if he missed somehow he would likely be knocked some distance from the impact.

(5942+892+143=6977)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:48 pm
A slight shift in momentum would throw off her opponents strikes. The puppets lead shoulder turning inward, her initial strike missing by quite a distance in order to get her body out of the boy's strikes.Her right leg came around as her upper body curled in on itself, turning her back to him in such a way that her initial strike would easily crash against the boy's secondary strike, the force of which could easily sin his guard flying and open up his hit box. The attack on her head would fly high over the goal with her new position and the new attack, a spinning round kick that aimed her heel into his side. As the strike hit, assuming it hit, instead of putting the puppets full force into a solid hit on his body she'd rake her foot from heel to toe across his side, using the force disruptively to cause the boy to spin around before finishing the attack by partially chambering the left only to send it out again in a front kick that would throw him backwards to the ground.

"Show off. Ash. It isn't a spar if you dont meet him on equal footing. OUr puppets are clearly faster so your attacks in essence did nothing to prove skill, only cockyness." Rei, assuming things went as described, would walk over to offer the boy a hand up. "Im sorry she's an idiot. " \

(6452)
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Hado the Octopus Sage <3
Citizen

Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:25 pm
Wut?

Hado was sadly quite unprepared for this altered attack, and was wiped out by the dizzy spin. Thwump!

He hit the ground and was slumped over in a daze. Hopefully nobody kidnapped him, or such, otherwise, he would recover after a few minutes. Then he would stumble to his feet dizzily, holding his head a little to steady it. Then a bit more time spent on using his low levels of medical chakra to try and fix up his body a tad, though it would likely make little difference.

Then he would sit down for a bit.

If the twins were still there, he would grin ruefully at them. "I think that knocked the wind out of me, I think I'll need to call it a day for now, see you guys again later?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:46 pm
"you're just mad because you and he both hit but I proved my dominance and defeated my opponent. It's ok little sister. One day maybe you'll make it to my level." She let out a loud giggle grinning at Rei as she basked in her victory. Her sister however was more concentrated on something else.

"Um. So he isn't moving. You might have killed him...." Rei rushed over to the unconscious boy, checking his vitals before remembering.... she had no clue waht she was doing. "Ok. So he might be dead and we should leave. If we arent around they wont be able to prove it was us. " The twins nodded rushing from the training area. They turned down a long coridor, through two alley ways and then finally made it back to their house.

"Alright so like... Sister pact. We never talk about this again."

"Deal. never again."

(twc 6601 claiming 2k towards photographic memory, 944 towards clay doll jutsu and the rest towards reducing string cost for skillful art which drops my string count to requiring 1 string. finally 33 stats and exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:49 pm

Is the skill approved?
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:01 pm

Okay approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum