Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meet in HoshiToday at 2:50 pmTalon TauTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:15 pmJoro ShokkuPart Of The Crew Yesterday at 10:35 pmKyoko DokujaDust to DustYesterday at 9:25 pmRokkuTeam 1!Yesterday at 9:18 pmYouta ShinkouOne more breathYesterday at 8:54 pmKaikos BlossomAre There Any Hot Springs in Hot Springs?Yesterday at 8:38 pmKyoko DokujaDesert BloomsYesterday at 5:32 pmMarabelle BlossomRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:29 pmAshbornA Dark Mark, The Sixth Curse Yesterday at 5:25 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
81 Posts - 42%
34 Posts - 18%
17 Posts - 9%
14 Posts - 7%
13 Posts - 7%
10 Posts - 5%
9 Posts - 5%
6 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

In the Name of Peace [Letter](Denkiteki, Akihana) Empty In the Name of Peace [Letter](Denkiteki, Akihana)

Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:51 pm
Jason had waited long enough since Maku had left Konoha and now it was finally timet to send the letter to Hoshigakure. Still early in the morning Jason sat at the desk in his office and carefully scribbled the words he would use in hopes of beginning a new joint Chuunin exam with Hoshigakure, among other things. It only took him a few minutes to finish writing the letter and then tie it to the leg of one of Konoha's messenger hawks. It would immediately take off towards Hoshigakure. Upon arriving in Hoshi, the hawk would seek out the appropriate receiving place. 

Once opened, the letter would read as follows.

'Dear Denkiteki/Akihana,

My name is Jason Senju and I am the Hokage of Konohagakure. Maku has recently come to see me on your behalf in name of forming an alliance. I accepted and he told me I should write to the two of you for anything I may want to request. On that note, I have been thinking of holding a Chuunin exams soon and would like to invite the village of Hoshigakure to join. We can work out the details of exactly where and when together. I hope to hear from you soon. 

Sincerely,
                                                                             Jason Senju'
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

In the Name of Peace [Letter](Denkiteki, Akihana) Empty Re: In the Name of Peace [Letter](Denkiteki, Akihana)

Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:18 pm
Den received the letter from the palace shortly after it arrived. It seemed his brother had done a much better job of gathering support in Konoha than his creations had.

'Dear Jason Senju,

As the commander of Hoshigakure's shinobi forces I'm happy to inform you that we accept the invitation. Would you prefer to discuss the terms over letter or would you rather meet in person?

Sincerely,
Denkiteki Hayato'

Den refrained from putting his title at the end of the letter seeing as the Hokage had done so, would seem rathe rsilly to put Commander or Leader of Hoshi's shinobi forces when jason had't put Hokage.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

In the Name of Peace [Letter](Denkiteki, Akihana) Empty Re: In the Name of Peace [Letter](Denkiteki, Akihana)

Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:17 pm
Jason had received a response to his letter fairly quickly. It read that Denkiteki had received the letter and accepted the invitation. He also wanted to know whether Jason would like to discuss the terms in person or in a letter. Taking out another piece of paper Jason scribbled his response before sending it back off to Haven. The letter would read as follows.

Dear Denkiteki,
      Thank you for responding so quickly. I'm glad you've decided to accept my invitation to a joint Chuunin exams. I would prefer to discuss the details in person if possible. I'm a bit tied up with soe internal matters at the moment so I won't be able to travel to you, however it may be possible to send an envoy or perhaps if you were to come to Konoha to discuss this it would be even better. I'm sure we can figure something out.
Sincerely,
Jason Senju
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:41 pm
'Dear Jason Senju,

I'm busy dealing with issues within the borders of my country as well, however I'll try and make time to visit Konoha soon so we can discuss this matter.

Apologizes on the delay and the briefness of the letter, I've been very busy as of late.

Sincerely,
Denkiteki Hayato'
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum