Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

At her ropes end (io,nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: At her ropes end (io,nk)

Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:58 pm
Cute? Her? No! Stop it. What a flatterer this generous, sensitive, hunk of a man was. She would have almost been willing to serve his village if for no other reason that she'd get to stare at him all day. She wondered if he was in need of a body guard. Of course she'd always considered the idea of the most powerful ninja in the village needing guards to be a little strange. None the less he'd put her up for consideration and that was a glorious thing. 

Oh and also he'd made her prospect of becoming a Jounin look very bright indeed. Now that was something to get excited about. Once she'd managed to supresses the flush feeling on her body she found her voice and smiled. "Thank you my lord simply being considered was more than I could have expected from you. You're truly a generous man. I promise that I will do everything in my power to live up to the faith and Trust you've placed in me. If you ever need anything from me you have but to ask."

She looked down to her children who were now gently napping in her arms. She could have cried. Peace at last! She managed to hold it in tough. She'd done enough of that weeping business already. It'd been a long time, but she felt like she was ready to start smiling again. 

Looking up from Akira and Yinping Coco looked to Koroshi. Her eyes were crinkled up in a a light hearted smile that she hadn't been able to force herself to make in many months. "Now I've asked a lot of you, do you have any questions for me before I take my leave? I have some precious time of them sleeping right now that I'd like to make use of, but I'm so far in your debt I'm in no position to deny you."
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:36 am
(Sorry for the late reply, been pretty busy lol )

Hearing the girl speak Koroshi begins to run his mind through all of the questions and request that he wants to ask her, such as what this Youka person looked like, how the battle of Kumo went, did they fight back? how many people were hurt, what sort of battle strength they have, and if the people of Kumo are following him or not. Although all of these questions at the current time would be hard on someone who has lived through all of that, and has been on the run with two new borns.So in stead Koroshi would shake his head no before speaking "I have some questions and some information i would like from you, but I think it would be best if we talked about them on another date. You have to be tired, and I would hate to wake up the little ones. Although there is one thing I would like to tell you, everyone in Suna is considered to be like family, we look after each other no matter what, and we respect life above all else, if you are in danger do not be afraid to call on us, and if you view that someone else is in danger and you can help, we will hope that you will return that same protection" Koroshi says with a smile, before walking back over to his desk, opening up one of his many drawers as he pulls a Suna head band from it, before walking back over to Coco and offering it to her "The moment you put this head band on you are a member of our family and each and every ninja in this village will fight to their last breaths to make sure that you and your family are safe, myself included. You don't have to put it on now, just know that when you do, you are officially home" Koroshi finishes as he attempts to hand it to her hand so that she can hold the cloth, that way she would not need to move or disturb her sleeping babies, should she take the head band Koroshi would smile and would stand there to see her reaction or to see if she has any more questions.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:44 am
Coco smiled broadly as the headband was placed in her hand. Home. Yeah. That sounded just about right. 

She bowed her head in a final expression of the gratitude she'd forever feel towards the Kazekage. She'd then stand herself up. "Thank you my lord." She hugged her babies close her her chest feeling a good bit of joy for the first time in a while. "I'll report in when I'm ready." She let out a happy sigh, before exiting the office, with the Kage's permission of course. 

(Twc 2087)
Exit
Aaand claiming Jounin which Koro said was okay.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:25 am
(Approving exit, going to be doing a solo training off of this topic a bit later on so Koroshi will still be active in this one lol )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum