Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

At her ropes end (io,nk) Empty At her ropes end (io,nk)

Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:09 pm
Coco took a deep breath and bowed before the the front desk at the Kazekage's office. Her hair was a bit frazzled but that wasn't too surprised because she had a crying baby in either arm, and was rocking around trying to calm them down. "Um hello. I'm coco Wei. I'd um, shhh sssh Akira. I'd like to Speak to the Kazekage please. It's an emergency, it really is otherwise I'd be a bit more formal than I am right now. Yinping, be good to mommy please." She looked at the secretary with desperate eyes, and it wasn't just because she'd hardly slept at all in a week. Most parents got to rest a few days before they went back to work after birthing a baby. But coco had to go on the lamb!

She was tired, in pain, and sleep deprived. She'd only managed the smallest of showers before she'd come to the office, and the babies hardly slept during their nap at all. She would have kept a clone with them to keep an eye on them and let them sleep but she needed them with her. As a reminder of what was at stake, and to take with her should things go wrong for some reason. "Please I'm begging you. They're just a week old, and I've been traveling for five days straight with almost no rest. Just a few minutes with the kage is all I ask."
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

At her ropes end (io,nk) Empty Re: At her ropes end (io,nk)

Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:39 pm
Seeing the young women coming into the Kazekage building holding too infants the girl at the desk raises an eyebrow, but seeing how tired she is, and hearing her words any threat that she might have thought she would have toward their Kazekage is taken away. So with a nod she calls two chunin to her side, both being male and a bit young, seeing the girl and her babies one of them begins smiling really big as he walks toward her wanting to play with the kids to try and calm them down "Awww someones a little fussy" He says as he begins moving his index fingers toward them so that the babies can grab onto them, but as he is doing this the other chunin just shakes his head and begins to speak "She is in a hurry and needs to speak with the Kazekage, you can play later" As he says this he gives the girl a wave toward him with his right hand as he begins to lead them to the Kazekages office where Koroshi is handling some things. Once they get there they would allow the girl to knock on the door however she sees fit.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:57 pm
Coco let out a sigh of relief and thanked the secretary. The first glimpse of light at the end of a very long and dark tunnel that she'd been calling her life. Well that and these two little bundles of joy. "Whahhaaaaaaaa." ... Most of the time. She couldn't wait until she could just lay down with these two and sleep. She was even crankier and more tired than the two of them. She'd hardly gotten any time to meet them yet. This whole running for her life thing was really getting in the way of her family time with the babies. Coco smiled warmly when one of the chuunin interacted with the babies.

"They're not used to the heat." She explained bouncing them. "They should calm down now that they're inside." She'd then follow the other chuunin to the Kazekage's office. Well this was it. Coco paused in her movements. She couldn't help but have a strange sense of deja vu about this moment. How many times was she going to be a refugee asking a kage for protection? This was two too many. She knocked upon the door and held her breath.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:42 pm
The chunin wait with her as she knocks on the door "Yeah they will soon love it here! and when they grow up I can help train them if you like!" the more playful chunin says as he begins to make faces at the babies, hoping to get them to laugh, or to at least smile, as the other chunin is being a bit more serious making sure that everything is going to be safe as he keeps his senses primed for any release of chakra, from the girl or her babies, as well as outside of the building.

Sitting at his desk and putting some paper work around in different drawers he hears a knock on his door, as he is reaching down to put some in one of the lower drawers, these being his most recent paper work that he has finished. However upon the knocking on his door Koroshi would call out for her to open the door as he shuts the drawer and waits for whoever it is to come inside.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:34 pm
With the little extra prodding the the babies had finally calmed down and were giving the nice man that classic look of baby curiosity and wonderment. Coco closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment of peace. She was going to make it through their childhood if it killed her... wait a minute. "Thank you." She grinned at the man. "We'll see how this meeting goes before I going making any promises." She heard the invitation into the room. "Thanks again." She'd then go ahead and go into the office.

"Thank you so much for seeing me Lord, Gorgeous." Coco finally looked up from her babies and caught a look at the Kazekage. Holy Muscles Fab Man. "Kazekage! I mean! You're not gorgeous, well you are, but that's not your title. But it should be! Because you are! hahahahahahahaha..." She looked down at her children who were smiling up at her. 'Yeah thanks for the support.' Let's try that again. "Thank you for seeing me today. My Name is Coco Wei." She bounced the boy in her arms upwards. "This is Akira, and this little lady is Yinping. They're a week old and they don't like it when mamma talks to other people so these jealous little boogers might try to interrupt us. But so far so good."

She steadied herself and just figured she'd put all her cards on the table. "I'm A ninja from The village hidden in the rain. Until it was destroyed and I became a Ninja of the Village Hidden in the Clouds. Until it was destroyed which is when I became a ninja under it's crazed new leader. I left a month ago to challenge the new hokage to a fight, which I won by the way. One the way back home these little guys decided that they were ready to meet the world a week early. I'd planned on returning to kumo because that's where there father said he'd come looking for me when he came back, but that was a year ago. And I couldn't go back there with babies. Once I saw their cute little faces I just couldn't let them suffer in that prison. So I ran." For the first time since their birth tears were rolling down coco's face and not her babies. "So Now I'm here, and I'm begging you to let me stay. I'm Determined, and strong, and, and and, desperate. " She stopped herself from going on and took in a few shuttering gulps of ain. Breath in one two three, breath out one two three.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:01 am
The chunin laughs at Coco's reply "Yeah that is true, but I am sure that the Kazekage will let you stay here no problem, I mean, who could say no to this little ones!" he says as he moves his fingers tickling the babies stomaches some before moving to the side, allowing her to go inside and to see the Kazekage when she is ready. Both him and the other chunin however would stay at each sides of the door just to be save, and so they can see her out when she is ready, that way she doesn't get lost, and partly so the happier chunin can play with the babies some more.

Koroshi looks up from his paper work, his blue eyes gazing upon the young woman who enters, carrying two babies, one in each arm. Normally the people that visit him are ninja as not too many citizens come to the kazekage office as they say they don't want to disturb his work, even though he keeps telling them that he welcomes all visitors. Although these thoughts are cut off as the girl begins to speak, calling him lord gorgeous? This is the second time a girl as complimented him about his looks, could it be that the nine tails with Echo's chakra in it is giving off an aura to attract females? Koroshi can't help but smile seeing the girl stutter and stumble over her words, saying sorry and that his title should be lord gorgeous, this making him laugh a bit to himself in side his head, however once the girl seemed to calm down and gives her name, Coco Wei. Koroshi would stand up from his desk giving her a slight bow as he introduces himself, he thought about extending his hand for a hand shake, but since she is holding two babies that didn't seem possible at the moment. "It is nice to meet you Coco, mine name is Koroshi' Koorshi says in reply to her greeting, however after a few moments and the introductions are over she begins to speak some more, giving detailed information about recent effects that have happened in her life. She talks about the village she was in at first before it was destroyed, following that she became a cloud ninja, hearing this Koroshi can guess the reason that she is here, but allows her to continue speaking as it would be rude to cut her off. Although hearing that it already as a new leader, and that he is crazed makes Koroshi feel a bit uneasy, he should have been there for the attack to prevent him from attacking cloud and taking it over.

The story continues however speaking how she wanted to challenge the new Hokage? Koroshi knew that there was going to be one after Navi, but why would she want to challenge him? and even stranger she beat the hokage, with this being said Koroshi doubts the strength that the leaf has at the moment if a pregnant woman was able to defeat him, although it could have also been that the Hokage did not want to fight her and let her win, which Koroshi hopes is the case. To finish her story she left the Leaf and started to head back to the cloud when she gave birth, and of course with a crazy leader it would not be a safe place for two new borns, so she ran and ended up in Suna, and is now asking, no begging that she can stay.

Koroshi begins to walk closer to her and away from the desk to speak with her more directly "I am so sorry to hear that you have been through so much, and that Kumo took a turn for the worst, as far as you staying in Suna you are more then welcome. You will be given housing, feed, and anything else that you will need. Also as long as you are within these gates I can guarantee that you will be safe, and if you choose to stay, this will be the last time you will have to move" As Koroshi says this he would attempt to put his hands on the girls shoulders to try and console her, and to ensure her that everything is going to be ok now.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:34 pm
You could have blown Coco down with a lgiht breeze. That was fantastc news. Ih my goodness she was going to sleep so soundly tonight it wasn't even funny. She wished her newborns were old enough to giggle or make some kind of happy noise, just so the situation could be so much more joyus. It was certainly going to take some getting used to living in a completely new village again, but Coco was nothing if not flexible. 

Relief shone in her bright emerald eyes as for the first time in days she had some sort of relief to her rapidly building stress. She rubbed she side of her face on her shoulder and tried to get rid of some of the tears feeling awfully unprofessional crying like that. Just further proof of the state she was in. Through her mouth a shuddering sigh escaped, and she smiled. "Thank you my lord, thank you so much. You've saved us, quite literally I want to say. But I should let you know that I have no intentions of living off your good will. I know I don't look, nor am I acting like it right now but I am a ninja. I swear by my sword so long as my children are safe here you will not have a more loyal ninja in your village."
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:17 am
Koroshi smiles seeing how he was able to make her so happy by keeping them safe, this reminds Koroshi why he took the spot of Kazekage, and what he swears to do every day. To protect those who cannot protect themselves, although seeing how the destruction of Kumo has effected her and so many other Koroshi deep in side is still kicking himself for not taking down that person for good. Koroshi even thinking about taking a trip to Kumo to try and take the seat of the Raikage and to give it to someone that will take care of it, or to give it back to Kurisu. Although Koroshi is having these thoughts he makes sure to give the young girl in front of him the attention that she needs and deserves.

"Sweet heart just take as much time as you need to, I know when people first come to Suna it is difficult because of the heat, and on top of that you have two blessings to look after." Koroshi says with a smile to make sure feel better, and that she is not expected to take missions, or to do any work for quite some time. If he were to force her or anyone to take or do missions when they are going through this much stuff in their lives, Koroshi would view that he should take off the hat and give the Kage spot to someone else. "I do have a request however, and I don't mean to have you re live the horror things you must have been through, but if you could, tell me the name of the person who is taking over as the Raikage?" Koroshi says as he would like to know, if it is someone that was working with the man he fought, or possible the man himself then Koroshi knows for sure he made the wrong choice, and make take a visit to Kumo.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:01 pm
Good looking, Generous, and compassionate. Rowr rowr this guy was the whole package. Akira better come find and her and quick before she found herself swept off her feet. She doubted Koroshi was as good of a cook though. Highly. 

And he was certainly right Coco was looking for a bit of a maternity leave before she went back to being awesome. Not that being a mom wasn't awesome. She was looking forward to spending time with her babies that wasn't running for their lives. Maybe a nice long nap. Ooooh she could go for one of those for sure. Good lord, she left all of her baby stuff back at kumo. She needed cribs, diapers, clothes. Oooh goodness she was getting stressed out just thinking about it. She was never going to get any sleep. Wait, she always had the clones... yes perfect. 

But enough of that, those were later thoughts. She needed the right now thoughts. And right now Koroshi was asking for information which is exactly what she wanted to get too. But he was so generous it was going to make her shameless pandering a little more awkward, but she was going to do her best to make it come out smooth.

She smiled and blushed at Koroshi's request. He was soo sensitive. swoon. "Well you're in luck my lord because I too thought I could share some information with you, and I will happily after a short monologue." Coco was a great believer in Candor. She wondered if the babies would add or subtract from her bargaining position. "You've already been more generous than I could have hoped for. But I'm going to push it one more time before repaying you in full. I went to The leaf village last month because I was half way through my jounin trials. The last of the trails was for me to take on the Raikage in no holds fight. As I've stated he's insane and I needed to make sure I could handle him. So I challenged the hokage to a nonlethal duel because he had a better reputation for not being... crazy. Anyway I beat him, which can be verified. And what I'm getting at is I was hoping I could be considered for a jounin position in your village. I've gone on multiple S-Ranks missions have proven myself against foes of my rank and beyond, and I have plenty of information on Kumogakure. The first bit of many being that the new Raikage's Name is one Youka Tau"

Boom there it was. All out on the table! Her last bit of business with the Kazekage. He'd been so incredibly nice to her she felt bad for asking for more, but pretty much everyone who'd started out with her had shot ahead of her for various reasons and It made her so crazy! This whole time she'd been trying to get jounin based on her skill alone. She'd thought she'd proven she was worthy several times over, but sometimes it was just about who you know. "I would of course be willing to prove I'm worthy."

Coco could only imagine how strange if must be for a woman with twin babies to come in, in the state that she was in and ask for to be considered for Jounin. But this was all only a recent situation for Coco. Minus the last few weeks of her life she had an absolutely flawless service record. She just happened to be a good ninja who had a long string of bad luck.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:44 am
Koroshi upon listening to her as she begins to go a little more into detail about the events that happened, and the true reason that she actually fought against the Hokage begins to make a little more sense, although he doesn't know why Kumo would make it where the only way you could be jounin is if you fight and beat a Kage, that idea seems a bit silly to him. However from her words it does seem that she has worked pretty hard for this title, although to be fair to everyone before giving out a rank such as jounin he will be doing a little more looking into this. If everything that she says matches up, or if even half of what she said she will most likely be getting the rank no problem.

Although when Coco says the mans name that took over Kumo he begins to think back, he is sure that the mans name was Maku, although they could have been working together as the attack happened very shortly after their fight, which might mean that Maku was simple the distraction so that Youka could take over the village without him, or Echo getting in the way. After giving this some thought it begins to make more and more sense, and Koroshi begins to build up a bit of anger as he feels as though he has been tricked, however due to being trained as a ninja and of course being a kage these emotions are not seen what so ever, expect by one person, the nine tails who begins to chuckle in his head as Koroshi a man who is always so nice is actually showing that he can be angered, at least to him.

Although after she finishes and he has a moment to think about the mans name Koroshi would smile toward the girl "Well it seems like you are over qualified to be a jounin to half of what you are saying is true, so I will tell you what. Take a week to rest, I will be going through some information to make sure everyone doesn't think that I am being biased to cute girls that want rank ups, and once I have gone through everything, you will be considered to be a jounin and will hold that rank and power within Suna" Koroshi says with a smile, he is actually being effected slightly by Echo's chakra as he throws complements like this out more often, but he is also wanting to be more responsible as the Kazekage, if he lets it people from other villages and gives them whatever rank they would like within checking anything then it would look bad on him, so to avoid that he is going to be doing a little background check.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum