Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Arrival at Suna's gates

+3
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Koroshi Uchiha
|Snow|
7 posters
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Arrival at Suna's gates - Page 3 Empty Re: Arrival at Suna's gates

Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:52 pm
Well it had seemed as if everything was going smoothly though he wondered if he should have did something about the girl leaving. Thinking about it he would pull out a small scroll and write something down before looking over to Koroshi," Mind letting me use one of your carrier owls, i have to send a message to a friend of mine back in Konoha," if allowed he would follow the two to send the message off and to see the sights of Suna a bit.

[exit]
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:26 am
Koroshi hearing Kira yell her name out toward Kurisu pauses for a moment as he did not know how his brother would react, as he hasn't really been with him when he is around people, he has only been with him when he was around the brothers and he was telling him stories of how him and Echo would toss buildings around and would break stuff, luckily however Kurisu doesn't say anything about what happened, but instead continues with his actions of telling his son to say sorry. Inside his head he lets out a sigh of relief, and would continue with the rest of his actions as normal. When Kira accepts his offer to stay with them it causes him to smile, she was cute and from what he can feel from her chakra not only is she a Genin ranked ninja, but she has a dormant power within her, it would seem that she is actually from the Uzumaki clan, Koroshi being able to tell this as he has been around a few Uzumaki, and he is a medical expert, being able to determine chakra nature, clan abilities and such like that by simple looking at them with his sharingan, which he was able to do when he first appeared on the scene.

Turning toward Kira he would begin to speak "We would be honored to have you in our village, if you ever need any help, or if you need someone to talk to, my door is always open" Koroshi says with a smile as Kira walks off, being lead to the academy by my Chunin, the medical ninjas returning to the hospital as it would seem that she is able to walk on her own, and doesn't need any treatment at the moment. She would be lead off and she would be given a Suna head band, making her an official member of the village (Approving Kira's exit)

After Kira was fully taken care of, his full attention would be on Kurisu and his son, Koroshi nods toward Kurisu when he begins to ask if they can go now, and he would begin to make his way to his office, turning his head toward Kurisu as his son begins to talk, asking him if he could use an owl to send a letter to a friend back in the leaf village, not seeing any harm in this Koroshi would reply "Sure you can use one of my messenger hawks, they are able to travel at great speeds to give messages, I have one waiting in my office at all times." After informing Kasuga about their mailing system he would focus more on Kurisu, knowing that he has a beast within him as well, Koroshi begins to think that this might actually pay off greatly for Kurisu's visit "Now Kurisu before we get too deep into recent topics, I was wondering if I could ask your help, I have recently gotten a tailed beast sealed within me, but I don't have the first clue on how to use its powers for good, so by having it at my current state I might be a danger to those around me. If you help me learn how to control the beast I will tell you everything you want to know" Koroshi says as they make their way to his office, he knows that when he talks with him that it is going to be a lot of very upsetting news for Kurisu to hear, so he would rather put it off as long as he can, and hopefully ease into telling him about all of the horrible things that have happened. Should he agree the three would begin to make their way to the office, reaching it in a matter of minutes.

(Topic is going to continue with the three of us, as it would be silly to start a new one)
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:56 pm
It seemed somewhat confusing that his son was asking for a messenger hawk to send back to a friend in Konohagakure no Sato, was his son a traitor? He figured that was probably not the case and that his boy just simply had a friend he needed to talk to, best to just let it go and not worry about it. ‘He’s going to become just like you.’ Nike took a break from repeated telling him to kill, though that annoying matter resumed almost as soon as it had ended. He looked back at his son for a moment, trying to regain some clarity and be able to actually think instead of just hearing Nike telling him to kill.

A distraction to everything was presented though, with Koroshi talking about having a bijuu recently sealed inside of him. Kurisu could tell there was immense bijuu chakra inside of Koroshi, but he wasn’t quite knowledgeable enough to know which bijuu it was. ‘Kurama, the Kyuubi.’ Son Goku, the Yonbi, spoke in Kurisu’s mind, letting him know. He wasn’t sure what to think at first, knowing that there are cloned bijuu; however Samuru and Echo each had a Kyuubi, so how did Koroshi did his? Questions for later he figured, maybe Viper made another for fun? Or had something happened to his nephew or brother? ‘We can help him Kurisu.’ Son spoke once more before Nike interjected his own opinion, ‘Or we can kill him and take it for ourselves.’

Kurisu ignored Nike’s continued attempts at telling him what to do, “Yeah I’ll help you, after that though we have to get on the same page.” He looked back at Kasuga, “You’ll train with us also, should be good for you.” He knew better than to let his son be in danger with Bijuus and God Demons, but since he knew his son had his own demon to deal with that making him stronger would help him be able to control things.

Apparently they were still heading to the office, rather strange place to train especially on the level they were about to train. Blood red lightning crackled off his body with his pupils shifting into their eternal hue, his speed and strength dramatically increased as he reached the building for the Kazekage office, slamming his body through the wall next to the door leaving a huge opening. Blasting up through the ceiling at where he remembered the Kazekage’s office to be at when he last visited. Almost certain he arrived first, he sat down in the Kazekage chair and slam his fist down on the desk in front smashing it in half sending splinters out from the impact site before caving inward at the break point.

Once Koroshi arrives with Kasuga, he’d be sitting in the chair admiring his handiwork. “I don’t like using doors, stairs, or desks. So where are we going to train at?” he asked nonchalantly.

[800 ap – 100 LRA – 5 EMS, 695 AP o-o Also 388 words]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:32 am
He was happy that the Kazekage would allow him to send his letter to his friend, which would have only told him that he had met his father and was traveling with him for a bit so his time returning to Konoha might have been later than he anticipated. As such he had free roam around the house as of course he remembered the rule about his orange juice. After sending off the message he continued to follow his father and Uncle until watching his father for a moment. The fact that lightning began to crackle off of his form kind of scared him so because of this fact he took a small step back and observed, looking over to his uncle to see if he knew what the hell this was about.

Watching as the holes were made in the ceiling by his old man he could only turn to his uncle and frown slightly," Is that...Normal for our family or something?," now noticing that his family had probably just been a bunch of destructive shinobi that didn't care but oh well. Taking the normal route he would go up the stairs following behind his uncle until they arrived to the heart of the office in which his dad had sufficiently broken the floor, the walls, the desk and probably someones heart for breaking their cool stuff. At this point he just looked from the father to the uncle twice before shaking his head and leaning onto a nearby wall, wondering just what the hell was this about tailed beasts. If he knew any better he would ask about this, but from his dad crackling with lightning and this talk about tailed beast...he probably shouldn't.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:57 am
Koroshi as he walks toward the office he has some thoughts on how the beast training would go? would he allow the beast to take control and see about forcing it back? Or would it be him fighting the beast in his head along side his brother? only time will tell, wanting to see what Kurisu plans are he turns around and opens his month to begin to speak, when his does however he sees him glowing with blood red lightning chakra before dashing off at great speeds toward the Kazekage building, seeing the spike in power Koroshi debates on jumping into the 7th gate to keep up with him, but since his brother has shown that he can be around people, not killing any of his guards or Kira, Koroshi trust him to get to the office without hurting anyone. He was right, he was able to get to the office without hurting anyone, anything however is a different story. He hears loud crashing as the wall of his building is busted through, followed by what Koroshi can only guess is the ceiling, and then he hears a very loud crack, he doesn't know what this is, but it was most likely expensive. Twitching slightly at what is going on he hears Kagusa begin to speak, asking if this is normal for their finally, letting out a sigh Koroshi would shake his head up and down slightly "Pretty much..." Koroshi says as he extend his arm out for Kagusa to grab, should he do so Koroshi body flickers them inside of his office where he sees Kurisu sitting in his chair with his desk broken in half in front of him. He would then be greeted by Kurisu telling him all of the things he doesn't like or use, stairs, doors, and desk all falling under this list, Koroshi being a bit sad over this as he really liked that desk, it was modeled after the one Echo made him, however he can always get another. Although he was right about the last crack being expensive.  

"Well if we are going to be this destructive before training I think it might be best if we train in Asgard, that way we can go all out and not have to worry about anyone getting in the way." Koroshi says as he looks toward both of them extending an arm out for each of them to grab if they haven't already done so. Once they do they would flash into a bright crimson light before leaving the office, Meanwhile however Migite, Koroshi's trusted Anbu  begins to start his day, hmming to himself slightly as he walks through the village before entering the office, hearing creaking and dust and such moving around, thinking this is a bit odd he begins to climb the stairs, seeing that a large hole is inside of the office, as well as another one leading up into the Kazekage's office, wide eyed he rushes to open the door seeing that the desk is smashed in half and no one is inside, pausing for a moment he calmly shuts the door turns around and says only a few words "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Back with the gang, should they travel to Asgard without any issues Koroshi makes them a different plain that they can begin training in, making a very large open plot of land with different sized rocks scattered about the area, out in the distance there are a few castle like buildings,to add to the scenery so it looked more real.  With the new plain being made Koroshi would let go of the two looking toward "So what is the first step?"
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:25 pm
It didn’t seem to take very long for things to get to the starting point, Kurisu agreeing that it’d be best to move to Asgard for this training instead of in the village. “Yeah that sounds great.” His attention turned toward his son, “We’re going back to that place we used to travel here.” He said in reference to them using Asgard to get to Sunagakure no Sato in the first place.

The advantages to training in Asgard were clear from the instant they arrived, with Koroshi  setting up an environment to work with for the training. Taking off his shoes and going barefoot he could feel soft green grass beneath his feet. There did appear to be multiple rocks scattered out through the area while leaving large open patches of short grass with some rocks looking more like large boulders rather than simple small rocks. Off in the far distance were some large and distinct castles that triggered his urge to break things, though he put that off for now since there was serious bijuu training to get to.

“First thing we need to do is have you master the tailed cloaks, you’ll need to master each tail so let’s begin with one tail.” As he spoke his blood red lightning crackled away and dispersed; however, crimson colored flowing chakra bubbled out his body to form a cloak of yonbi chakra around his entire body with one single tail sticking out of the backside of the cloak, taking the place of his lightning release armor.

‘Let me handle this, if he really wants to get that chakra controlled then its best that I push him, if he can’t handle the kyuubi then he will die which is fine with me.’ Nike was nonstop, but there was some truth in the words. Kurisu knew that Nike would be a better trainer in this situation and Koroshi was obviously strong enough to hold his own, but there was the issue of if Nike would try to do anything to Kasuga. Knowing that Nike’s own son was locked within Kasuga, there was less worry about Nike going crazy so Kurisu allowed Nike to handle the training.

Nike’s personality broke through the mental barrier giving him control over Kurisu, though not enough to make it permanent. “Well, it’s been a while since he let me out.” Nike’s voice was distinguishable from Kurisu’s own voice. Nike glanced over at Kasuga, “Well hello there son.” Giving off a smile that had an evil vibe to it as he said it, and then looking back over at Koroshi. “Well, shall we start?” he asked, picking up a rock next to him and throwing it at Koroshi. “Only block that with Kyuubi chakra or take the hit.” Nike didn’t quite care what Koroshi did, he was more concerned with trying to hold onto control for as long as possible to maybe keep it forever.

[487 words this post]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:51 pm
Sadly he sort of figured that his family would be a little more destructive than normal, but this? Yeah this definitely took the cake. After taking his Uncle's arm and flying up towards the office he would only look around for a moment before looking straight at his dad," So did you do this at home too? Because if you don't like doors...I don't see why you would have a house," though with the attire of his father he wondered if he actually had one or not. With the talk of them going back to the place where they traveled from he thought back to if he would once again see that red specter again.

With Koroshi actually giving them another way to get to the travel place, now known as Asgard to him, he would take a moment to look around the place for a moment. In their current setting he could feel the grass beneath his feet as he reached down and touched it slightly," What...Exactly is Asgard?," he asked this question as if he had never knew what this place was which had been the case. With this being his first..well second time in here he figured he would ask just to make sure.

As he watched the red glow overtake his father he simply watched in awe as he wondered what exactly had been going on. Outside of this he knew nothing about tailed beasts so as he watched them go at it, he could only wonder what his part in this was. As he continued to watch his father he could only feel as if something had been wrong before blinking out in a sense. In his mind he could only see darkness and a vague glimpse of outside as the voice spoke clearly," Hello you pitiful excuse for a mother, still trying to corrupt that old man? Such a shame you can't do anything but beg and wait for a chance at dominance," the dark, somewhat young voice rang out in response, its red eyes taking over Kasuga's violet ones.

In that moment he was now in control, the deity summoning forth its weapon as he grinned," Why don't you make some time to have some fun with your 'son' , i'm pretty sure you're dying to have some family bonding," Erebes had gained the minor control of his vessel, but for how long had been debatable.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:52 am
After appearing in his newly made plain Koroshi takes in a deep breath of the "fresh air" He knows very well that in a sense all of this is fake, but getting a chance to see and feel grass again is still good moment for him, as he left the Leaf village to live in the desert and to protect the people of Suna as the Kazekage. He takes a moment to enjoy this, the warm summers air that feels like a cool breeze to him, the wind blowing through his hair and jacket, and of course to make this place a bit more peaceful he has the sounds of birds chirping in the back ground to add to the effect of this plain. After having his moment to enjoy a normal temperature he hears his brother begin to speak, advising that we need to master the tailed cloaks first, and we would need to master each of the nine tails, Koroshi thinking back to some of the parties he has been to with Echo and Kurisu and can recall seeing glowing chakra around them forming tails as they wrestled with each other and broke buildings, so this wasn't as strange to him, unlike someone who has never heard or seen something like that, such as his Nephew standing before him who is looking about and asking what Asgard is, since Viper has always told him to keep Asgard on the down low, Koroshi looks toward him and Kurisu wanting to see if his father would like to tell him, but it would seem that he is looking off in the distance with a bit of a blank expression on his face, not knowing what is going on, or that his soul and that of a demon god are speaking with each other and seeing who is going to take control and to train him. So seeing as Kurisu isn't answering, Koroshi looks at his nephew "Asgard is our families greatest secret, it is another plain of existence that we were able to enter. We use it for training and such like that when it would be too dangerous to do back on earth." As Koroshi says this he hears Kurisu talk, although there is something very off about it, it is a lot deeper and darker, it is as if he is talking to the embodiment of a demon, then without skipping a beat Kasuga's voice begins to change as well, growing darker as he speaks, although it seems as though this is a younger demon, and a pretty foul mouthed one at that, calling his father a pitiful excuse of a mother, and speaks about him trying to corrupt an old man? Was there another secret about his family that he didn't know? Such as did Kurisu sign a contract with the devil or something, so a demon is trying to take control? and did it curse his blood line as well, leaving his children with the same fate? All of this seemed very strange to Koroshi. Should however Kurisu continue with throwing the rock at Koroshi he would be too distracted with trying to figure out what is going on "I hardly even know what is going on any more" Koroshi says as he looks between the two, but with out skipping a beat he is hit right square in the forehead with the rock, his head not moving and him having no reaction as the rock simply explodes upon hitting his head, leaving some dust, and some tiny pebbles in his hair. However Koroshi would continue talking as if nothing happened "How do I draw out his chakra? I am almost one hundred percent sure the nine tails hates me, and will not give me his power willingly, unless he think I will die, or if he thinks he can take control"

Koroshi asks as he is unsure on how exactly he is going to draw out the beasts chakra, he can only think of a few ways off of the top of his head, the first being him using all of his chakra to the point that if he tries to use more it would force it out of the nine tails, although that is risk, and with his Nephew around, he doesn't really want to lose control as it seems that both him and his brother are not really one hundred percent there at the moment, and he is worried that he might hurt them. Another thought however is to have them beat him to an inch of his life to see if the nine tails will lend him some power, if that happens then he can begin to get a feel for that chakra and begin to learn how to control it, however that doesn't seem like a good idea either, because there is always that chance that the nine tails would choose to let him die, so that he can be free once more. Also another issue is with his family acting weird, it may be dangerous for him as they may not stop and might kill him, or there is the possibility that they would stop before getting too bad, and the regeneration that the nine tails gives him will heal him back up to full strength. Running out of ideas he would hope that his brother would have a way to awaken the power besides throwing rocks, however if he does he could try to make it challenging by expending large amounts of chakra and trying to build up nine tails chakra by screaming, although he doesn't know if that is how you do it, or if Echo was messing with him, and showing him something he read from many of his different comics. He does recall him going through each of the tails leading up to full transformation as he names each of them, saying something to the effect of "This is the basic level of nine tails cloak, or you could just call this cloak 01" He would then spend another four to five minutes screaming before sprouting another cloaked tail, stating that this was the ascended form of a cloak, or cloak 02. The whole transformation of the tails taking a good hour to go fully through as he made sure to scream louder and longer with each new tail he made. This might be an option however Echo was pretty drunk when doing this, and he started off the "show" by saying that this was his party trick.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:01 pm
Nike looked back over to Kasuga, replying for Kurisu about the door and house question. “This imbecile is highly destructive and enjoys makes holes. His slaves in Kumogakure no Sato would usually repair the damage.” He may had used bad word choices when explaining things, but it did not matter to Nike as his focus was on asserting his dominance. Nike also didn’t care to answer about Asgard, instead leaving that one up to Koroshi.

Kasuga changed, Nike could feel Erebes’ presence taking hold and then inexplicably Nike was being called out by the boy. A smirk crossed his face at the comments, brushing them aside as nothing but the words of a toddler. It was his son though that was inside of Kurisu’s son, he considered for a moment just killing Kasuga, though that’d ruin things for Erebes. He was too locked up in his own thoughts to even acknowledge what Koroshi was saying until the rock exploded and caused no damage.

Hearing the final comments from Koroshi about the Kyuubi gave Nike an idea. “Alright, well I will kill you then, if the Kyuubi isn’t scared of me then he’ll give you his chakra, but he’s probably shaking with fear at the God of Victory.” Nike was taking a shot in the dark, guessing that Kyuubi would be too proud to shake those words off from inside it’s cage, provoking it might make Koroshi more aggressive but it would be effective in drawing out the Kyuubi’s chakra.

Just to make sure that the Kyuubi would be more enticed into giving chakra to Koroshi, Nike tapped on Son Goku’s power, three more crimson tails forming with the first one, feeling a sudden surge of chakra fill his body, laying down with the tips touching the ground behind him. “So let’s get this over with.” As he spoke, one of his chakra tails dove down into the ground and tunneled beneath him towards Kasuga, the boy being no more than ten meters away the tail would come up behind Kasuga and go to wrap around him.

In the meantime, his focus on Koroshi, Nike raised his right hand up slowly, at the moment it was lined up with Koroshi’s chest a chakra arm extended out towards Koroshi’s chest in an attempt not to grab or punch, but to pierce into the man’s chest and hopefully if Nike could be so lucky he’d have his chakra arm and hand grab at the man’s beating heart. ‘Easy to deal with, but the Kyuubi should be able to tell my intentions.’ Nike thought to himself, hoping that even though Koroshi could probably dodge easily, the kill intention would draw out Kyuubi’s power anyways. 

[450 word; 770 AP]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:23 pm
Right hand extended, the dark blade belonging to the God of Darkness arose from its crypt as its bearer called to it. Within his hands the black awoken to its master, the tail of the blade laying amongst the ground of Asgard as Erebes smirked," Sounds like a prison and a haven, kinda like having this in the family. Don't mind if me and my little host here take over this pretty little dark area. Darkness has always had a little pleasant taste for me," the demon mused as it tapped its shoulders with the flat of the blade.

Hearing of the males father loving to crash and burn through anything, his so called "slave" fixing the damage, the younger God smirked and shook his head," You probably made him that way, we all know that you make any vessel of yours aggressive and impulsive to killing. What a barbaric way of doing things, you haven't changed a single bit mother," all of the wise cracks as the red hues stared upon the possessed vessel of Nike. Hearing of the Goddess trying to kill one in order for their power to awaken made the lesser God laugh from the heart down as he looked onward towards the young Kage," Do not concern yourself mortal for any threat this one spouts will not come to fruition, human weakness clouds what was once great," he had a way of just egging on the elder Goddess into raging, a tactic he enjoyed oh so much. If not for the fact that he was the son of the Goddess he would have enjoyed it more.

It was at this moment that the red eyes looked upon the cloaked form of Kurisu, feeling a disturbance within the area and the earth itself. The male sidestepped and ran towards the male (Kurisu) as the chakra tail which could have potentially harmed the male, missed him by mere seconds," Calling me out you old hag? Well let's see what you can do!," raising the blade he began to charge it, the black fire encasing it as he swung twice. Two black fire clad blades three meters in size would exit from the blade itself moving towards Kurisu aiming to cut the males arms off and incinerate them if he was lucky. Mother vs son? A fight Erebes was definitely waiting a long time for and now he wasnt backing down.

-50 for Sword ability
-50 for Erebes takeover

100 left
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum