Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To SatelliteToday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

What am i doing here? (NK and no everything) - Page 2 Empty Re: What am i doing here? (NK and no everything)

Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:19 am
Yusuke looks at Xyxer with a weird look and said to Xyxer "hmm so bad you knew i can't use water element and you still said that" Yusuke know what he would have to learn his other elements so he ask if Xyxer could tech him some other technique.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

What am i doing here? (NK and no everything) - Page 2 Empty Re: What am i doing here? (NK and no everything)

Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:36 am
"We'll see what we can do." Nodding his head, Xyxer made his way towards the training grounds with sharkskin wrapped up tightly on his back. He was unsure on what he would aim to teach the young boy, but he hoped he'd think of something by the time they arrive.
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:15 pm
Yusuke was very excited when xyxer was willing to teach him so he follows him to the training ground...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:18 pm
Once they entered the cold training grounds, Xyxer took a final bite of his cookie and threw the rubbish into the provided trash can because littering is not cool. Rubbing his hands together to get rid of the crumbs, he paused once more before asking a final question, "Do you want to learn Ninjutsu, Weaponry or just how to fight?"
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:22 pm
Yusuke looks at Xyxer as he asked Yusuke questions and nodded as he looks on. Yusuke then answered to Xyxer "i want to be able to challenge the anbu in this village" with a confident look on Yusuke's eyes because he had been forgotten by the village for too long.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:23 pm
Smirking at the  boy's ambitions, his right hand moved over his shoulder, grasping the hilt of Samehada before he removed it from his back, holding it to his side. "Arm yourself then, and since I'm feeling pleasant, you can have the first move."
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:42 pm
Yusuke leaps a few meters back and sends 3 shuriken right at Xyxer. The shuriken would likely be deflefted by Xyxer as Yusuke makes a clone and took a kunai out.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:57 pm
Lifting his sword vertically to block the incoming Shuriken from his body, he allowed them to hit Samehada roughly before falling to the ground due it's naturally high health which they could not penetrate. Smirking, Xyxer spoke once more, slowly advancing towards the boy. "You'd have to do better than that."
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:05 pm
Yusuke knew he can't do anything since he did not have any jutsu to allow him to get close or strong enough to get through the defences of Xyxer so he though he and his clones would both attack one from the front and one from the back of Xyxer but just out of range from Xyxer's samehada. Yusuke and the clone uses 6 shuriken each 3 on each hand as the threw from both side while infusing the shuriken with wind chakra to increase the cutting power this time and they added the Wind Release: Gale Palm to increase the speed of the shuriken.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:13 pm
Seeing the two replicas come in to flank him from either side in a pincer formation, he simply allowed a smirk to form on his lips when he saw the shuriken drawn by both. Spreading his feet out a little when they came closer to allow for faster movement, he ducked when the shuriken were to allow them to sail over his head at one another and put his weight onto his back leg, pushing towards it which had one of them behind him. As he did so, he lifted Samehada up from the ground towards the clone in a fast movement, pushing from his back leg as he did so in order to close the distances to the real Yusuke in a fast, powerful manouver to both of them. Naturally, if Samehada hit the clone, it'd be absorbed due to it being chakra. After the swing was done, his hand flashed from his person and into his robes, revealing another pill which he'd consume.

-1 D.E.R.P
-50 AP
-5 stamina
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum