Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 7:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 2:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 6:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 5:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 5:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 5:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 2:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 2:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 2:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 2:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

What am i doing here? (NK and no everything) Empty What am i doing here? (NK and no everything)

Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:07 am
Yusuke wonder what the hell he was here but he had a feeling things is going to go bad but how bad it would depends on his luck.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

What am i doing here? (NK and no everything) Empty Re: What am i doing here? (NK and no everything)

Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:15 am
Walking through the village that was now his, Xyxer happened to move towards a candy shop he delighted himself in laughing at tubby people. However, within that shop was Yusuke, a friend from old Kirigakure. Walking towards him, Xyxer casually waved.
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

What am i doing here? (NK and no everything) Empty Re: What am i doing here? (NK and no everything)

Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:19 am
Yusuke saw a farmiliar figure waving at him and it was Xyxer his old friend Yusuke walks over to xyxer and asked him what he was doing walking around the village.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:21 am
Once being asked the question, Xyxer decided to hide his true intentions as to not upset his good friend. Walking towards the counter where he planned to purchase a sugary delight for a great sugar rush, he turned his head whilst walking, "Just out for a walk. Can a Mizukage not leave his chambers?" Smirking at his friendly jab, he looked back at the array of food before him.
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:42 am
Yusuke looks at Xyxer while talking to him also after Xyxer smirk Yusuke starts to think that Xyxer is up to something no good even though he was a good guy to Yusuke but to the ninja world Xyxer is much of a crazy one.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:46 am
Looking at the varying wares of candy to destroy your teeth, he turned his head once more to Yusuke, speaking lazily over his shoulder, "Do you want anything whilst I'm here?"
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:50 am
Yusuke looks at Xyxer with a excited face "could you train me? i need to get stronger" Yusuke looks over back at Xyxer hoping he would accept training him.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:54 am
Listening to the words of Yusuke, he'd nod momentarily, pointing towards a simple chocolate chip cookie in the window before paying the cashier and walking out with it to stand beside Yusuke. Taking a bit, he'd speak once more, "What do you wish to learn?"
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:00 pm
Yusuke looks at Xyxer and answered "i want to learn your most powerful technique" while still having the excitted look
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:19 pm
As it had now been 10 posts since last taking one of the pills, Xyxer decided to ingest another one, once more depleting his AP pool and removing five of his stamina. Cringing a little, he fixed the absence of stats with an influx of a sugar rush, chuckling, "I'm not quite sure you're ready to use my strongest jutsu, Yusuke. I'm not even sure you're a suiton user like myself."

[-5 stamina/ -50 ap]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum