Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Lightning Things (Private, Kozan, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lightning Things (Private, Kozan, NK)

Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:13 am
Ashur felt the ninja grabbing him and knew he was a goner, but he knew how to fight! He would just weave hand signs he thought, and do a substitution! He then realized his left hand had been grabbed, and the stage was clear of things he could substitute with anyway. He sighed, and was slammed against the grown feeling idiotic in every way. He just got bested once again, and this wouldn't matter to him if it weren't for someone who was also a Genin. He had come so far only to be against the ground again. He was then pinned against the ground with his arms behind his back. He sighed, and remembered the first fight being far worse when he fought Cloud. Cloud had completely humiliated him beyond what he imagined. He had been begging for his life to someone not wanting to take it. What a loser he thought to himself. He then heard Kozan giving advice, and cheered up a bit. He thought he was going to get slapped with a "I win, and I am narcissistic!" He felt this was his favorite Genin he had meet so far.
"I never would have expected to lose. I had always thought with all that training alone I would become stronger, but not being able to know where to put my strength is the true issue. Can you release me now?"
Ashur was still oddly happy that he learned something important. He needed to learn how to fight!

(251/1,534)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Lightning Things (Private, Kozan, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lightning Things (Private, Kozan, NK)

Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:32 pm
Ashur was released, and began to get a sour taste in his mouth as if he had done something wrong. He wanted to apologize to the man very badly, but realized that doing so would tarnish his name. That is if he even had one. He began to want to speak, but heard the ninja go first. He then heard a question about if he knew any other jutsu, and smiled. He suddenly felt a lot better realizing how far he had came already!
"Oh, that is a wonderful question!"
Ashur pointed at the ninja with a smile.
"I know only one, but it looks powerful!"
He took a few steps back, and made sure the area was clear. He then began to kneading katon chakra in his chest like he had done all the other times he used this basic jutsu. He then made a half tiger hand sign and released a cone of flames from his mouth. Ashur then wiped his mouth as if he had just eaten food, and gotten something on his lips, then looked over at Kozan.
"Pretty cool right? I bet I can do it again!"
He began to knead katon chakra in his chest, and suddenly became very light headed. He knew he should have never tried this! Every ninja knows what happens when you over do yourself! He then weaved a half tiger hand sign sloppily and his whole body began to shake. He tried to spit out fire, but nothing but a cloud of ash came from his mouth. His eyes teared up in pain, and he felt as if he had smoked ten packs of cigarettes. After the cloud was released in front of him he would fall onto the ground in pain. He would then lay there coughing violently for a few minutes, then look at Kozan wondering if he should get help or not.

(316/1850)

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:01 pm
Ashur now knew he would never become a smoker unless he was being evil to his lungs. He was helped by Kozan to his feet, and the ninja had helped tremendously by pounding his back a bit. He felt the rest of the smoke released, and knew he had screwed up pretty badly. He then heard the word hospital being said by Kozan as he was on his feet, and turned pale. He hated hospitals, medical rooms, and everything of that sorts. He got cheerful seeing as the ash and smoke he had released, was mostly out of his system. He then felt as if he was drawing in too much unwanted attention.
"I feel I am good to stay away from hospitals. I'm all good."
He made a very cheerful smile to try to sell it off better.
"Want to go get some ramen or something? I have some spare ryo I can use. I feel like Kumogakure is a bit too crazy to go alone anyway, we might want to stick together. We might learn a thing or two."
Ashur held up a wad of in character ryo, that was for plot, and smiled. He had lots of money!

(201/2,051)

Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:03 pm
(OOC: This is a joke XD)

Ashur watched as the guy complimented his wings, and Ashur began to think he was gay then quickly dismissed this idea seeing how strongly heterosexual Kozan seemed. He then saw Kozan looking him up and down and took it as Kozan checking him out. Ashur felt grossed, and weird, thinking that Kozan was gay. Ashur panicked thinking that Kozan thought he was asking him out on a date. The child began to keep his distance from Kozan, and nodded at the remark. He might want to rethink his training partners next time.

(92/2,143)
Exit
2,143 banked for great fire annihilation.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:47 pm

Approved at Ashur, Khai please edit in proper wc. <3

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:18 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum