Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
To SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiFri May 10, 2024 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Fri May 10, 2024 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesFri May 10, 2024 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Fri May 10, 2024 6:03 pmTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 161300

Doing Stuff, because We Can (CoCo, NK) Empty Doing Stuff, because We Can (CoCo, NK)

Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:35 pm
It was a rather nice day in Kumo for a place that had been subjugated in recent times, the sun shining brightly onto the world illuminating the village of Kumogakure and allowing the people to go about their usual business. The baker's began their tasks of filling the air with wonderful scents, the manual labors prepared to go create some more structures, the merchants began to open up shop and that one white haired chick was once again soaring through the air in the most obnoxious way anyone had ever seen.

"Woooo! I'm never getting tired of this!" yelled said white haired girl flying through the air from the propulsion of her scythe, flying a good distance before landing hard on the rooftops of the market district and continuing her sprint towards seemingly nowhere. While most would call it a disturbance of the public peace, Hikari simply called it her morning routine as not only did it loosen up her muscles but also kept her chakra system awake from the occasional propulsion blasts that she would fire from Crimson Rose when she crossed gaps too large to reach normally. Stopping on a 3 story cylindrical building around the outskirts of the district she would sit herself down after folding her scythe back to it's case form in the center trying to figure out what exactly she was to do today other than the usual, unconsciously sending a bit of fire chakra towards her hands as a bit of a practice while she did so. If only something interesting were to happen.....
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Doing Stuff, because We Can (CoCo, NK) Empty Re: Doing Stuff, because We Can (CoCo, NK)

Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:56 pm
Okay this was really strange, for a second time in a very short while she was sent to track down a ninja who was tearing up people's roofs. She really didn't know how to handle that. There was something about this new regime that taught genin not to care about the roofs they were jumping around on. She'd taught at least  half dozen genin in the old kumo and she'd never had this problem before. Well maybe she'd just taken a disliking to it recently. Either way the girl wasn't very hard to find. Explosions and what not.

She traveled quickly down the roads of Kumo, her brow, pits and back sweating. Even after all this time she still wore heavy clothing against the rain. Now that she knew what the sun was like she didn't really mind all the grey storm clouds that passed in from time to time. Now a days her umbrella acted more as a parasol than an actual umbrella.

It looks like her target stopped for a rest and with a nod Coco spun her umbrella. She began to float upwards into the sky until she was a meter away from Hikari. "People are complaining about your traveling methods. No more explosions please." Her tone, was firm, but gentle and professional enough. She'd lost much of the emotion and glint that her voice held before Kumo was taken over. For the moment she was just looking for something in this god forsaken city to bring light back into her life.
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Doing Stuff, because We Can (CoCo, NK) Empty Re: Doing Stuff, because We Can (CoCo, NK)

Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:14 pm
As Hikari began to lose interest in thinking of what to do and maintaining the rather pitiful flame she would notice something odd in the corner of her vision. A large, bright and cheerful umbrella somehow ascending into the air nearby. Now, this piqued her interest. How exactly does an umbrella ascend? Standing up she would notice with a bit of amazement that not only could this umbrella rise up, it could apparently carry a full grown person who apparently had quite a lot of upper body strength to be holding onto a single pole in the middle of the air. She would blink and adopt a rather blank expression as she was admonished, not quite sure why she was being scolded for property damage. She normally checked her bullets line of fire before she launched, so how did she.....she would mentally trail off before remembering that while in scythe mode Crimson Rose passively boosted her strength. It was likely that she had been causing small craters and explosion sounds as she ran and hadn't even realized it. She'd have to watch out for that next time. "Ok.......sure lady. But um, how exactly are you floating in the middle of the air?" It was an honest curiosity, she had never seen such an act before. A jutsu perhaps?
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Misson accomplished. Coco gave her the ninja a nod and began to float off.  Oh wait she wanted to talk some more. Well coco didn't have anything interesting going on tonight so that wasn't a worry. She shrugged as well as a person could when they were hanging from an umbrella. "I use a low cost Jutsu to propel my umbrella upwards. The cost is so low it's neglectable. I have a wind nature so it's a pretty simple task to keep the thing floating. You've obviously got your own method of getting around." She announced with a smile. "Sorry I had to put a damper on that." She pointed to Hikari's hands. "Fire nature?"
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:08 pm
It seemed that this woman was indeed going to be an interesting, what with her umbrella and wind style technique. What intrigued her more though was what exactly the thing was made off, even if it was only used for slow flight the materials used to create were likely quite strong seeing as they were able to withstand the brunt of a wind style technique without causing the umbrella to go inside out or gain any rips and tears. Now that she thought of it, she could likely pull something similar with her fire chakra once she got more of a hand of it by heating the air below her but that was for another time. Extinguishing the fire and closing her hand she would address the interesting woman once more. "No, it's ok. The people around here usually don't mind seeing as I'm likely using it to chase someone, although I suppose it would get annoying if all you could hear was explosions everyday. Although in reality....." She would trail off and grab Crimson Rose from her side and with a click would spring into Rifle Mode right into her waiting hands. "It's not an explosion. I mean, there is an explosion but it's so miniscule that no damage is done from that alone, merely a loud sound produced. See, you channel your chakra into the weapon, and then you fire out in a high density blast out of this end." She would point towards the barrel so CoCo could see. "It's pretty useful and it's compact as well so I don't have to worry about storage. By the way, I'm just going to assume that you're a ninja here since you've already demonstrated ability befitting a ninja, how exactly do you use that thing in a fight?" She would point to the umbrella, confused on how exactly it could be used in an actual fight except for transportation. As far as she could tell, it had no sharp edges to be seen.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:32 pm
She wondered if this girl was specialized in weaponry like her. Coco thought it was a safe bet because that scythe was pretty elaborate. She thought that she might like someone to talk shop with when it came to weapons, especially really decked out ones. People she knew tended to be interested in just really special sword, but that was just so boring. A sword was a sword was a sword, and everyone knew how to fight against a sword. No one on planet earth knew how to fight against an umbrella. When she saw the girl moving the barrel of the scythe towards her Coco closed up her umbrella and began falling to the ground. She twisted her body and aligned with the wall of the building so that her rain boot clad feet could stick to them. She hopped vertically and stood on the wall at a 90 degree angle to Hikari.

"Please don't aim that at me." She sighed with a bead of sweat rolling off her forehead and onto the street below. "A lot has changed about this village and I don't trust people here like I used to. I apologize if I'm skittish." She pressed on and and went ahead to answer the girls question. "I don't really use it to fight not lately at least I fear the old girl is a tad outdated now that I'm looking at yours. But it's loaded with senbons and smoke bombs which I can fire at will. I mainly use it for cover when I'm preparing a complicated jutsu or something. I've been thinking about making a new version of it."
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:15 pm
Hikari's eyes would widen slightly as suddenly CoCo dropped slightly, realizing her mistake in pointing the rifle at this woman. Whoops, she just threw basic gun rules out the window. Although what confused her is that she was about to block a chakra blast with an umbrella of all things. That confirmed that the umbrella was definitely made out of something incredibly strong. She would listen and nod as CoCo spoke, of course lowering the barrel to the ground just in case, noting that the umbrella was indeed used as a shield. However.....even with all the senbon and bombs that supposedly were a piece of it, in her opinion it could use an addition. "You know, if your considering creating a new version you could actually try a chakra cannon added to the top, that way when you hide behind it you can attack. I could show you how it's made if you like." She had no idea why exactly she was being so kind and happy towards this woman, but nothing really set her off so it seemed that she would stay on her good side for now.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:03 pm
A chakra cannon on her umbrella? That sounded awesome. This little errand had certainly taken an interesting direction. With a nod of her head, and a smile on her face coco nodded that she would. She stepped forward along the wall and pulled herself upwards so that she and Hikari were now on the same plane. She laughed a bit and shook her head. "So Sorry, I haven't shared my name with you. An important thing to know if we're going to have a relationship of any sort." She held out her hand for a shake. "My name is Coco Wei, of Amegakure originally, but I call this place my home now."
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:19 pm
A silent cheer would resound in Hikari's oddly happy (for the moment) mind, signaling her victory in recruiting another to the chakra cannon cause. Hmm.....she should make that a group for people who use those. The CCC for short. Yeah, that'd be a good idea....she was snapped out of her thoughts by CoCo's introduction, suddenly making her realize that she hadn't even introduced herself to this umbrella lady yet. "No need to be sorry, it's nothing really." Jeez, she really needed to go over to that coffee shop and give them a piece of her mind. At this point she had a feeling that they had put the wrong white powder in her drink if she was still in this odd mood. "Nice to meet you CoCo. My name is Hikari, Akiyama Hikari." She would say in this terrifyingly bright mood to her, unknowingly announcing her relationship to one of the worst leaders that Amegakure had of all time. "I'm from Rice Country originally, but I live here now obviously."
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:34 pm
Coco twitched nervously at the mention of the name Hikari. Her eye brow, the side of her mouth it all scrunched together for a split second when the girls name was mentioned. "An interesting name." She offered trying her best not to remember the original Hikari. She tried to push her way through the obvious uncomfort ability that she was feeling at the moment. "The Land of Rice must be pretty small if it's even less well known than Ame." She announced thoughtfully. "A lot of farmers over there?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum