Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Coco catches the cat Empty Coco catches the cat

Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 am
Mission details:

Cats! Cats for Pete's sake! Coco was supposedly a ninja! Not some sort of lost and found department. Not that that mattered. Coco was more than willing to do anything she could to further spread her families name throughout Amegakure. Sure that wasn't too hard of a feat to begin with, but that didn't matter. If not Amegakure then the world!!!

Coco sat perched upon a low hanging branch. Down near the tree's trunk sat a bowl with a healthy serving of catnip inside. With the way the wind was today, she was sure that she'd draw every cat in a fifty mile radius to her. Unfortunately tat was absolutely true, and she ended up having to shoo away another stray cat every half minute. Amegakure, and even it's out skirts had a stray cat population easily twice that of the human population. Which to Coco made looking for a single one, a little silly. Especially when you could walk  into a any damp alley and find twelve more to replace it. But money was money!

Today's target was a beige little number called Topaz. Somehow the fat cat had managed to not only escape his apartment, but the entire village as well. You had to respect the little guys initiative. When he ran away he put everything into it. initiative or not, Coco couldn't help but recall her recent trip to the Jungle. It'd ended with almost getting swallowed up by a Anaconda. Only her trusty umbrella had saved her from that threat. She couldn't help but think that Topaz would probably suffer a similar fate.

Naturally the moment that entered her mind that very same cat came sauntering of from the jungle underbrush looking like he owned the place. The king of the jungle was flanked on both sides by a pair of ebony felines. Coco held her breath, and waited for the animal to approach her lure. She was hoping the cat wouldn't be concerned with the scent of at least another dozen cat's who'd attempted the same thing.
Good thing Topaz was a lazy house cat and didn't bother with suspicion at all. The dumb thing simply started nomming down on his treat.

"Alright young man." Coco announced descending from the trees. "Vacation's over."

Topaz the Beige didn't even bother turning around. He simply nodded his in Coco's direction. Understanding he signal his two dark friends went on the attack. The two of them brought their tiny cat claws to bare, and leapt into the air at Coco.

"Sending your henchmen after me eh?" Coco brought her umbrella to bare. "Well I guess Henchcat's is a better term." She managed to easily bat the two henchcat's away, sending them fleeing into the jungle. "That's right running with your tail between you legs." Coco paused momentarily. "I can't believe I'm bantering with cats!"

With her defenses lowered Topaz went in for the kill. With speed that can only be granted by catnip with beast flew at Coco's scarf covered neck. It's razor sharp house cat claws gleaming in the stormy light of the jungle. It's arms, which for years had been used to bat around fake mice swung at Coco's throat.

Just as Coco had planned the Monster's claws became entangled in her puffy scarf. The momentum of the cat sent it spiraling in the air. The corkscrew caused the scarf to unravel from Coco's neck, and wrap around Topaz. Leaving that cat in the middle of a big cat-scarf-burrito.

Coco shuddered as she felt her naked chin being caressed by the moist jungle air. "My scarf!" She screamed. The howl echoed throughout the entirety of the jungle. Sending every beast fleeing into cover. "You little bastard! You are even worthy to touch it." She sighed forlornly. It didn't matter, it was ruined now. "I guess I'll just have to tell everyone I planned it that way." With a final sigh Coco lifted the offending scarf wrapped cat up out of the mud. Her mission complete, but at what cost?

[TWC: 673]
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Coco catches the cat Empty Re: Coco catches the cat

Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:18 am