Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun
Jun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

Mayhem at Murder Mansion (p) Empty Mayhem at Murder Mansion (p)

Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:49 am
The rain pummeled down upon the horse drawn carriage like a thousand little hammers striking piano strings. The dark black night seemed to suck any hope and joy threat could be found in the world straight out of it. Lighting and the full moon were the only things to illuminate the blacked mudded terrain which our carriage currently passed on by. Tough even the moon was iffy in this situation for it’s pale luminescence was at times hindered by grey clouds passing over head. As two horses comp along a half flooded cobble stone road they pass by a barren landscape. It’s black mudded field seemed to stretch onto eternity, and perhaps beyond. The only things that could possibly stick out in this landscape were the bare leafless trees that sprung up like wards on a back of some horrid mythical creature. They were dark jagged, and utterly without grace. They were the sort of botany you’d find in the aftermath of a tornado or a forest fire rather than something that did, or rather should just grow naturally out of the ground. The horses and the carriage themselves were of course black. There was a slight orange glow coming from the windows of the carriage, from lanterns within. If course those to were blocked out by black velvet curtains which were drawn shut at the time being. On top of the carriage was a haggard looking man who led his team of horses on fearlessly through the rain, and the lightning. Though lesser men, and horses would have stopped by now this indomitable team drove on. Heedless of the danger. Or perhaps they knew full well the danger there was just a greater one behind them. Because at they time being the speed they were traveling could just as easily have portrayed a retreated rather than an attempt to get somewhere on time.
We now take you inside of the carriage where three people sit in a comfortable silence as their carrage rids on in a quite dangerous manner.  The inside it comfortable, and furnished. With purple padded cushions making the ride bareable with all the bumps that one comes to expect when traveling by carrage. There are of course straps for people to hold onto when the horses drive through a particularly bumpy phase of the trip. Which thus far has been the entire journeyer for out three passengers. Finally there is a single orange lantern, which our three guests watch leerily as it rocks back and forth to the motion of the horses, wind, gravity, and momentum. It was both a blessing for it’s warmth and light, but they were all too aware that with a single spark they could all be walking the rest in the way. Just to emphasise that point another flash of lightning lit up the night time sky, and it’s brother thunder shook the carriage so hard they all felt it in their bones.
Our three passengers were as followed. A single female. Her dress black and boyish, with simply cut brown hair set up in a bob. Though her hair was plain she did have an ordement atop her hair which did present a certain amount of distraction to the short coming. She had a single streak of red hair run across her forehead. Weather she was a read head who died her hair black or the other way around wasn’t too clear. However something interesting about this girl was her face. Or rather what was on it. Painted onto the face of this young miss was Freckles!  Almost like those of a Kansas farmer’s daughters. Her skin was as pale as the moon if not more. Her lips were painted like the most perfect of rubies. And around her eyes were very neat wings that gave her already hawkish looking appearance some further style and finesse. Her narrow eyes rested shut as she tried to leap through the bumps. Unsuccessfully, as her inner ear was all out of wack, and she was growing nauseous. Even through the paleness of her makeup it was clear to see that she was growing a little green around the gills. If you’ll pardon the pun.
Second among our travelers was a butch looking man. With a neck like a Christmas ham, and a head that was devoid of hair. Though it wan’s naturally so. One could tell that the man took great care it removing te hair from his head. As if he were a mighty logger and his head were a forest whith precious lumber to be chopped. His eyes were as brown as the mud through which they now passed. Which is to say that they were nearly black. And equally quagmire-esque. His chin was cleffed, and his arms were thicker and some men’s legs. The carriage actually had room for three people but he counted as another all together. He stood across form the other two on his own bench. That is to say he sat there. Arms crossed. The fabric of the neck of his jacket’s collar covering up his face for the most part from the nose down. If there was one person inside of this carriage who was a murderer it was probably him.
The final traveler to complete the set was a wiry young man. His build the complete opposite of the last one’s. In build but perhaps not in height for he actually stood a few inches above the other man. His frame was mainly bone surrounded by a small amount of muscle. Where as the other man could have simply been a mass of muscles and no other organs and no one would have been surprised by that. Everything about this man was long. From his face, to his fingers, down through his body, and all the way to his size tweleve shoes which seemed to be well kept and polished at this moment. When he first sat himself down in the carriage she smiled and showed everyone an exceptionally well kept mouth full of teeth. His smile was dazzeling, and if it were not for the moon and the lightning could easily be counted as the brightest thing that the passengers had seen tonight. His nose was a tad large but it fit his face well. He had wild brown hair which seemed to be beyond the control of a meer mortal. So the man kept it hidden for the most part under a golf hat. What did come out curled wildly and eventually formed into a pair of short sideburns which framed the man’s face well.
His name was johnny Maceroy, and he spoke with an accent that was full of enery and morals. The voice of a genuinely good guy, and perhaps even a hero when the situation was thrown upon him. “Have either of you even been to one of these parties before?” He was an investment banker. He got rich by making other people rich. Of course he used their money to do it. He spoke of a party, an dthat was ture. That was the destination of this carriage drawn by those two horses. A party at Raven Wood Manor. A mansion which it seemed that everyone and no one had ever heard of at the same time. It seemed to contain a wealth of history and regard with the locals of the land, but none of them had ever heard of it before. Only that everyone who is anyone goes to their parties. So it would seem that there three of them were somebodies now.
The Woman, our heroine Jun Tengai shook her head. Though her hawkish eyes were still tightly shut. “I’m afraid this will be my first time as well.” Her voice was even, and just a tad regal. She spoke with purpose and did not, slur, mumble, whisper or do anything that would make her message any less clear. When she spoke she looked people in the eye, and pointed her nose ever so slightly up in the air. At once she carried a feeling of Haughtiness as well as familiarity. She was as many woman art, a creature that was both complex and completely unknowable. “I was hoping to at least know a little about these parties before I actually made it there. I’d hate to make a fool of myself.”Recently Jun had been the center of a demonic summoning ritual. As one does in their young adult life.  It’d torn Jun up, and now the normally flamboyant woman had withdrawn into herself. Though sparks of her wild personality could still be gleamed from her outfit, and make up. But they were only echos. Shadows of the lively stallion who had once trounced around.
Briefly there was a moment of silence filled only by the pittering and pattering of rain. The two travelers waited for their companion to speak on the matter, but of course he never did. He simply kept his gaze out the window as the other two chatted. The comfortable silence we entered in on was mainly established thanks to the efforts of this man. Whose name was Boris Ruby. He was a solider by profession, though for who, what, or on what side he’d never say. Simply that he fought in a war once, and now he didn’t. If he had information on the party that could be gleamed, it was not going to be shared with is fellow passengers.
This time, and this one time only Boris had mercy on his fellow rocking travelers, and allowed them a brief glance at the voice he possessed. It was deep, and rumbling. Like the thunder that they were all victim to right now. “We’re almost there.” His voice as utterly foreign to the land they were all in, and it was almost jarring. He was not of this realm. This simple comment of course only increased the curiosity the other two already held for this man. Perhaps just as he had intended. If so the effect he’d wished to convey worked wonderfully. The two other passengers looking on at him in complete wonder as his voice filled the cabin and rattled the glass.
“You’ve been there before?” Johnny asked. His voice cracked with the complete shock he possessed at uttering those words. This man had heard him and Jun asking so many questions and he’d simply allowed them to go on and wonder when he could have easily cured them of it. Odd. Very odd.
“Well how do you know we’re close?” This time it was Jun’s time to voice her question. She too was met by a wall of silence. The man didn’t seem to have any interest at all in saying anything which they wanted to hear. He’d said his bit grabbed their interest and now he would drag them along behind him like a fallen rider from a horse. Well played Boris ruby, you’re a grizzled veteran of the great game, and you’re well respected for it.
It only added insult to injury when the carriage it’s self slowed down the a crawl as the carriage driver slowed down the horses in anticipation for their arrival. Johnny and Jun could only give one another annoyed looks as Boris was proven right in his statement.
Within precious few minutes their journey was at an end. Their wonderous journey through the wild and wet world of midnight thunderstorms had come to an end, and our three heroes exited their domain. Their heads covered by the canopy of an umbrella, their legs outstretched and more than willing to walk the earth once more. Hours within the cabin had made their legs grow stiff and sore with disuse. Except for Boris who exited the carriage with no fan fare at all. He jumped out, splashed in a puddle, and sloshed his way away from the carrage. Once more Johnny, and Jun looked to each other and shrugged. They had no idea what so ever who that man was, or what he was doing here, but it would seem that their time with him was finished.
They exited their carriage, and made their Way to Raven wood manor. The mansion stood high over the landing on which they’d arrived, it’s gothic architecture looking wholly imposing to anyone who was caught even glancing at it. It’s wood was dark, it’s shingles were dark. It was more like a tower, than any living facility. And they were not alone. Along with our there heroes were dozens of other carriages absolutely full of passengers, and luggage. They all chatted excitedly as valets and butlers came down to meet the guest to the party. Jun was absolutely shocked. She’d expected a big party. If she’d gotten chosen it’s was certainly something to be expected, but this was ridiculous. This place was busier than most market places. And that was only the outside of it. She could only imagine that the inside of the complex was even more crowded and exciting. Jun found herself at a loss for words. She could only rumble an excamation of surprise as she looked up at the great mansion that had been presented to her.

Lucky for her it was not she who would be engaging the next conversation. “Any luggage Madam?” Asked a servant with a pencil thing moustache. Where had he come from? Jun had zoned out so quickly and utterly she did not even notice the servant approaching her. Not that she was to blame. The atmosphere on the landing was so utterly chaotic that it would have been hard to notice an explosive tag going off.
“Ah!” Jun smoothly screamed with the man’s sudden appearance. She coughed and quickly regained her composure. She wasn’t used to being snuck up on like that. Which was very strange because she was a ninja so you’d think that that would come with the territory. Maybe she was just a really good ninja and had never been snuck up on before. Yeah that was probably it. That had to be it actually. No other reason could possibly exist. “I Beg you pardon?” She asked recovering about as gracefully as a person could expect.

The servant cleared his throat and asked again. “Doyou have any luggage madam?”
Ah now she saw. No she did not. She hadn’t been made away that she could actually bring things to this party! She surely would have if she knew she could spend the night at such a grand estate. Just look at this place it had Gargoylse. Freaking gargoyles man. That was so incredible. Alas it was not meant to be. “No I’m afraid I don’t.” She announced finally. “I wasn’t aware that we were able to spend that night.” She let out a guilty laugh. “In fact I wasn’t made aware about anything concerning this party really. So I’m afraid I’m a little unarmed tonight.”
The servant nodded his head sympathetically, weathered he actually cared or not she did not know. “Fear not miss if you do wish to stay the night some luggage can be procured for you. Our house is well stocked, and we’re in no shortage of generosity on tonight of all night. You rode such a far way it would be bad for us to simply send you away once the night was over. No ma’am you are welcome to say for as long as you like. “
“A very generous offer indeed.” Jun announced sounding a tad chipper at the moment. She’d never been treated so well in all her life. It was all that weapon X stuff that really made her a bummer at parties.
“I agree.” Johnny came in behind Jun and entered in on the conversation. “Sorry to barge in.” He apologized. “Do we need to present invitations to anyone, or what’s the deal?”
“No deal at all sir.” The servant announced. “You very being here is proof enough that you belong. All you need do to join the party is enter though those doors.” He pointed to the large carved mahogany doors which stood croweded with people. “And submit to a brief weapons check, of course.”
“Of course.” Jun agreed with a nod of her head. She dind’t know about anyone else but she had several Kunai strapped to the inside of her thighs. She wondered if she could actually get them by security, just how frisky were these guards when they were frisking. She shrugged, and moved forward. “Thanks for you help my good man, I’ll see you later.”
“Wait.” It was Johnny’s voice, what did you want? “Did you forget about our date already?” He asked with a naughty tone to his voice.
At that very moment Jun would have to confess that she did because she had absolutely no idea what this guy was talking about right now. Some sort of code pherhaps? “You’ll have to remind me.” She prodded kindly enough.
Johnny laughed, and caught up with her. “I seem to remember us both saying that we would be each other’s date for the party tonight. And here I am getting stood up right out of the gate. How is that suppose to make a boy feel I wonder?”
Ah yes the date of course, how could she forget? She was so immersed by the crowd, and the servant, and just the building in general that she’d gone and forgotten the date she’d made with a random man she’d bet during a carriage ride. Shame on her. She blushed, at his pursuit. It wasn’t every day that a living weapon like Jun got chased down for reasons other than her bloodline, ya know? “Well my deepest apologize Johnny.” Jun announced sincerely. “Had I remembered that I would be passing up such a gallant young man’s proposal I would not have gone forth unattended.” She stuck out her arm so that Johnny could loop his through hers. “Shall we go see what this party is all about?” She asked with a sly smile.
“Why yes miss.” Johnny returned the same smile. “ I think that, that sound like a wonderful proposal.” Together two of our three heroes entered into the abode known as Raven Wood manor. Where mystery, murder and mayhem awaited all those invited to partake in this most perilous of parties.
The men who were at the baggage check were indeed very turough when they checked their guests for weaponry. Jun found herself feeling oh so violated as they removed the weaponry she kept hidden between her thiighs. Though they were friendly enough to make it almost worth the experience. 
With her weapons removed both her and Johnny got to move into the mansion proper. She had gotten to see Johnny get pat down so she didn’t know what sort of weaponry he kept on him. Which was usually something she liked to know about her dates. If not dates at least the folk that she kept for company. It was always good to know what everyone at the table had under it. Almost as important as who they were pointing that weaponry at. Still despite that vital piece of information liacking form her Profile of Johnny she continued forth with him. It was better to be lost with someone else then by yourself. That way if worse came to worse you could eat that person and survive for just a little bit longer.
The inside of the manor was savagely elegant. Brutal fantastic, and just crushed the soul of anyone looked upon it. It was simply so fine and elegant that no human could possibly hope to achieve much splendor in their own everyday life. This was something that even the rich among them saw as being vastly rich. Some were use to it, and other were practically on the ground in tears at the show to excessive wealth. Long, blue velvet curtains draped down from the high celings, from which hung massive crystal chandlers. Gold in laid Corinthian pillars lined the hall way that lead into a further room. Guest flowed through that enctance hall way like so much rushing water. More wealth was in this single hall way than Jun had in her entire house. Along the hallways between the pillars and the guest were entertainers of all sorts. Jugglers, fire breather, a team of knife throwers. Two acrobats hung from ribbons that dangled from the ceiling, and over it all the dulcet sound of a hwar greeted all into the wonder and weird domain that they would now bet entering.
“Sha-zam” Jun announced ironically. She’d never seen so much money beings pissed away so quickly. Johnyy on the other hand handled stuff like that everyday. She laughed, as she just took in how ridicloious this party was going to be if this was just the entrance hall way. “My god, this is amazing. I suppose if I had this much money I would spend it just as ridiculously. “
“You’d throw expensive and lavish parties for a horde of strangers?” Johnny asked raising an eyebrow.
“Why of course, and everyone would come for miles and declare that I was the best host there ever was to throw a party.”
Johnny nodded in appreciation. “Who do you think the actual owner of this tower is? I’ve heard nothing about them, not even who sent the invitation to me in the first place.”
“No kidding.” Jun nodded. “You’d think someone this rich would be easy to track down but I haven’t heard anyting about this man, or woman, or genderless plant at all. I honestly didn’t even know about this tower until a few days ago. And let me tell you I had a heck of a time just trying to fid directions to the place. It was ridiclious.”
“Must be a reclusive sort of billionaire type. Appreciates their privacy, but loves to throw parties. Strange.”
“Oh that’s not it at all.” Said a rando stranger carrying champagne flute. “He’s the personal assassin for the hokage. Kills everyone he can’t bare to look at. Hokage gives him money and keeps him out of site, and he kills for him.”
“Are you mad margo? He comes from and old family. Own half of the land of fire from what I hear, and that all the towns and government buildngs are just leasing the land from him! Ha!”
“He’s a crime lord don’t you know? Drugs, and sex are his trade andhe built this entire tower on his dirty little empire.”
As time went on it became clear that no one at all knew anything about the nature of their host. Simply that he was rich, and het got that money in some strange and exotic way. Other than that the details were preciously scares. Johnny and Jun had heard so many of the rumors that they were sure that at least one of them had to be right on the money. If only they knew which.
But there was no time for that. They were now exiting the entrance hall at last. And they were now being shown into a massive banquets hall that could have fit Several houses in it and still have plenty of room for a good party. Jun momentarily wondered if this building was actually bigger on the inside than it was on the out. A single table ran across the dining hall, and it was absolutely full of guest partaking in the finest food that they would ever eat in their entire life. It was a wonderous array of fruit, meant, vegetables, and other mouthwatering treats that would make anyone’s stomach’s grow. Plates and severing dishes were overflowing with the bounty that was presented to them. There were also dancers and entertainers dancing around the table entertaining folk.
A voice struck, but it seemed like everyone else could hear it. It was a strange sort of communication and Jun wasn’t sure how she felt about it. “First let us partake in a feast. We feed our basest of desires so our deeper hungers grow more prominent.” Strange words indeed but Jun was indeed hungry. Strarving in the metaphorical sense, and this food looked and smelled so good. Despite how massive the room truly was Jun had the feeling that the party was still yet bigger. There were many doors that were still closed around the room, and  Jun couldn’t shake the feeling that the larger party was beyond the closed passages. She’d get to those later, but fist… she feasted!
Good god almighty food was so good. It was like good had taken the form of a giant momma bird and was throwing up god worms into her open mouth. Okay so Jun wasn’t terribly good at the whole metaphor thing. However it was very good food. All around her the people were shoveling it in by the shovel full. A harp player in the corner was playing some lovely angelic music, as the sin of gluttony was being committed in earnest.
Jun became consumed by the rapture that was the gluttonoius feast presented to her. Colours and sound sbegan to blur into a weird van gough esque picture. She found herself completely caught up with in the concophany that had become he dining room. With heavy lidded eyes she glared out at the world, and watched as her fellow party goes feasted as eagerly as her. Even as the colors blurred in front of her face she laughed manically. Between panels of real life she could see flashes of reads. Images hidden within the normal panales of the movie that was her life. Strange images of a world beyond or perhaps a sight through the fabric drawn over her eyes. She saw bodies, and blood.  Death mixed in with the joyous overtures that were the party. She was almost moved to being sick, but the food was just so good that she couldn’t really pull the trigger on that. She kept on eating and let that nausea be pushed down to the back of her mind. But as the meal went on her vision just blurred all together and she found herself simply slamming face first onto the dining table with a great and echoing thud.
Xxxx
As jun slept hermindwas assulated by what looked like bad acid trip. Colors andsounds shecouldn't explain mixed with just n over all feeling of ilness. Se couldn't possibly knowwhat it all ment, but she did get a feeling that things were not as they seemed in Raven Wood hll. At least, tht's what the acid trip tolder her. What relity told her was that there was a tugging at her sleeve. Andit was quickly bringing her back to the lnd of the awake. She awoke with a start in the middleo fhte night as she felt someone trying to remove her from her jacket. A fatal mistake if nothing else. Notsimply because Jun had a bit of a temper. "What the hell?" She moaned groggily yanking her arm away from her de-dresser. She looked in his direction and saw a portly man carrying a crazed looking smileon his face. He was bald stubnosed, and just ugly in general. But he wasn't evi because he was ugly, he was ugly because he was evil! So we can assume, as we often can that his verbose weight was caused by over eating, not only that but by eating food that was bought with money, money which was accuried: Illegally. 

"My appologises Miss." He recoild away. His voice and accent were refined, his manner temperate, and his movements smooth. He was if nothing else a smooth character. "I assumed you were dead, and I couldn't help but admire that jacket you're wearing." Well half of that made sense to Jun. It was a very nice jacket, looked upon with envy by pretty much everyone. What didn't make sense that he would think he was dead. Right? She decided to risk a moment of vulnerability and take a glance around the room. Hmm, ye, it was now pretty clear why he would think that she was dead. Because Just about everone else in the hall was. The food must have been poisoned or something because a great many people were keeled over in their seats. However poison wouldn't account for ll the blood. Of which there was much . Many of the dead had open gashing wounds. Hmm eventeh harp player looked like she'd hung herself with her own wires. Man she must have missed an awesome party! As she looked around the hall she noticed that not everyone at the party hd died, you know besides nevil long bottom and Jun. There were plenty of people missing between when she'd gone in and when she'd woken up. ore than half actually. Then besides that tehre were also plenty of people alive. They were dancing about the room of death, harly concerned with the carnage. Jun had concluded that she simply had no idea what was going on. 

"What's going on?" She croaked.

"You're at a party at raven wood, My dear." He said with an evil smile. Because he was evil. He didhave very nice teeth though, so that was nice. 

Jun rubbed the ret spot on her forhead she'd gotten from hitting the table. "And is this pretty par for he course?"

"So far yes." This guy, this freaking guy. What was going on. The whole situation was just blwing out of proportion, and it made her want to spit. On thisguy. In his mouth. A big ol' loogie.

"Alright." Jun pushed him away and got to her feet. If he didn't start talking straight she was going to go ahead and rip the guy's toungue out. "So these are murder parties?"

"Yes."

"Why weren't we told?"

"Well you woudn't come to a party if you knewwe were just going to murder you."

"Fare enough." He totally had a point. Jun would not have shown up if she knew this would be the situation. However he'd done fucked up by telling her that he was going to killher. She tended to kill people who tried that. She went ahead and rolled up her sleves. "But I'm sure you'll understand if I go ahead and rip your throat out now right? I'd hate it to get in the way of this raport we got going on."

The man blasted out of his own chair, and held his hands up. "Hey I haven't kille anyone. I don't have anything todo with this party. I just came to enjoy it. Besides I'dnever hut a women, men are more my speed anymore." 

Well in that case Jun would just let is slide. He only wanted to hurt men, so it was okay. She cracked her knuckles. "Sorry Jabba, but if I don't kill you all the other people I'm going after tonight will think I'm soft. Can't have that. But I'll tell ya what. Because you were so helpful, where's the one place you don't want me to hit you."

"Face!"

Dangit that was her favorite. "Alright then." She lunged at her friend planning to go all temple ofdoom on him, and eat his heart. Wait, no. Just rip it out.Eating a heart would ne so nasty. It was all muscle anyway. 

No Kali Ma for her. The guy despite being a big ol' ball of lard, stil managed to swiped her hand away like it was nuthin'. Agony. "I don't think so. I've got some trainig myself, and I don't think that I like the tone you're takingwith me miss." He held his hand up before his face and it began to spick and sparkle with electricity. Which of course he shot at her like he was an zues. The streams of electric chakra hoped towards her.

Well at least he was polite even until the last moment. She held her hnd out on instinct. You know to protect herself from dying to lightning. It clashed with her hand, and instead of just wrecking her is simply curled up in her palm like a hedgehog. Condensed lighting in the palm of her hand. She could feel her body absorbing the chakra, like it was reverseengineering the jutsu. She looked at the sparking ball in her hand and smiled. "Alright so I'll go ahead and avoid the face." She smiled oh so sinisterly. This was going to beawesome. Shecharged in again this time aiming for the heart, just like last time actually. Only this time for plot an teh sakeof being awesome he could not avoid it andjust got a hole punched through his body. 
Off somewhere further in the party there was a kickin' electric guitar riff that just me the whole moment complete. This guy was dead, dead like american industry dead. 

She looked to her hand with that wicked grin. She blew somesmoke that came smoldering off of her hand. Okay she was going to have to rember how to do that, because it was awesome. She looked around the room and everyone was looking at her. She couldn't blame them, she'd stare too if she saw a move like that. A girl like her, doing a move like that, wearing a jacket like this? She was practically begging to be gawked at. Howver she just wan't feeling it today. Normally starved for attention, today she just said no no no. "Scram Vermin!" She shouted walking forward to one of the open doors which led further into the mansion. And indeed the remaning peeps in the hall started to move away from her. part of her would have like to leave, but there were evil people to punish. Plus her date had dissepeared, and no one got cold feet and walked out on her. 

This mansion was immense. She wandered the halls for litteral minutes just trying to find her way around. Tehre was peny of art and portraits hanging around. So. Much. Money. She came across peny of people, but they were useless. They were all weeping, crying and just looked like they'd gone insane with the whole situation. That was alright though. Not everyone was stonecold like Jun. She was ice. Cool.Her wanderings continued. She was a litlepeeved the whole time through because all of these wailing whining idiots didn't do anything to hel pher find who the owner of the house was. Even the threats didn't do anything to snap them out of it. So she was going to have to find him on her own. Or find her. She didn't want to be sexist. Her wanderings at last came to and end when she came across the theater. A theater. In a mansion. What. The. Hell. This place was so big, and opulent that ifit hadn't been a murder house Jun would have tried to kill the owner any way. No one should have this much money and sped it on a house. People were starving in africa!

The theater was properly immense to match the rest of the manions, equall oppulent, everything was so fancy and holy that it was just starting to make Jun sick. She would have killed just to see some mold growing on the walls, or a leaky faucet. Anything. It was alos on the third stroy of the mansion. who suspends a theater in the air. She raged! She was in an absolute rage! The theater was full, no body looked particularly crazy. She walked forward found herself a plush seat and decided to check out what was going on. If someone was offering her food ther was no way that she was going to take it. She learned her lesson. Plus she was a little bloated from all the foot earlier. Yup yup yup she was definelty carrying around a food baby right now. Alright so the bowl shaped theater was full of folks. They were all enrapt in what was going on in the stage, which waaaas. eh, it looked like a rendention of hanssel and grettle, wait not. The girl whth the cape. Hood. Little red riding hood and the big bad wolf. There we go! There was a lady up on stage, and she was looking around all confused like. Then a man dressed as a wolf would come out talk to her. She'd get mad. He'd get mad. He'd attack her, she'd scream, he'd kill her, she'd die, and that's how it happened. Then a barker came out on stage, everyone clapped despite the sick looks on all of their faces. "Do we have anyone else that would like to be a star? Any actresses looking to make thier way in the world? We accept all onto the boards of Raven wood. Any one who can best the wolf in an acting ompetition will be showed with love praise, and more!

Jun stood up! But in the massive space that was this theater se didn't realy stand out much, so she stood ontop of a chair and shouted. "I'll do it!" The crowd looked at her and cheered. She was so cool. 

"It looks like we have a winner! Come on up here. Get back stage and we'll get you in costume." She int' ike the sound of that, but she figured that she'd go ahead and play along any way. Nimble as an acrobatic cat she ran along the tops of the theater chairs until she was within jumping distance of the stage. At which point she totally jumped. Ran back stage and allowed herself to be dressed. 

Begrudginly. They wanted to put her in a stupid blue dress with that white hood. She went along with it but her face was brooding the entier time. People could see her calfs and she didn't like that. Also her legs were totally unshaven. So little bristles of orange could be seen by thekeen of eye. Or perverts. Make up was a little more dangerous. Much the same as putting lipstick on a rabid dog. But credit to them they did it, and dad gum if they didn't smell good doing it. Eventually they pushed her out on stage and she foud herself staring down a thousand little eyes looking up at he expectidly. "Sup." She nodded to her adoring public.

"Little girl little girl where are you going in such a rush?" The wolf pranced over to her, and who was it? No other than Boris ruby. The bastard.

"What the hell boris!" Jun screamed. "Why didn't you warn us this was a murder house. Wait I know because we wouldn't come. Not the point man. Why are you dressed up like a wolf ya freak, I expecte you to be more regulated from you behavior in the coach. Didn't know you were a fairy fruit."

"My you're fiesty, little girl." He made wolfish noises, and sniffed around. "What do you have in that basket there?"

Jun cradled the basket in her arms like a baby, and turned away from him. "A big ol' basket of ass whoop if you don't leave it alone. "

The wolf sighed, and the audience booed. "You don't read much do you?"

"This is a book?"

"Dear god." The wolf; Boris. Boris The Wolf shrugged, and pointed his claws towards her. "I Think it's obvious that you're not making any awards today. I'll just go ahead and finish this little game right here and now so we can move on to more worthy participants." He swiped at her with his little fake wolf claw, and it sliced right through her jacket an into her flesh. They were real claws! REal Claws!

She wretched back and held her arm. Ouch. "Alright bitches." Jun shouted into the audience. "Some litteral." She pointed at Boris an the crowd laughed. "For now on I'm attacking you all on sight. Because you are bad people. And tha's coming from me, a person raised by bad people. As she was talkig boris was sneaking up on her in a wolfishly wolfish way. His mouth slobber, and his nails digging into the floor. The audiece was eating it up! He leapt towards her a tried to wrestle her down to the ground and kill her. Tried. "Not now Boris!" she shouted. With a mighty kick she slammed the wolf in the threat and sent him tumbling to the ground scattering on the floor boards and just looking like a mess. the whole crowd went wild! They liked her, they really liked her! Oh yeah. Jun smiled ruefully and held her hand to the sky. "If ya liked that you're going to love this one kids! Her hand began to spark and crackle with the mean old energy she'd used to kill of Hurley from lost earlier. She was going to need a name for this thing, because it was awesome, and she was going ot use it all the time. Hmm the crackling of the electricity sounds kind of like a bunch of birds chirping. Like a thousand of them. A thousand birds. That's it! Electro-chirper. Yes. That was the perfect name for it. The crowd was going crazy. She was doing it. She was going to defeat the wolf. She appraoched him electro chirper chirping away. She stepped on his throat and looked to the audience to present her awesome line. "If you're thinking about begging for mercy, well. You're just howling at the moon buddy." 

Woot woot woot. The whole crown stood up an droke into a roaring applause. Except for Boris who was just roaring. In pain. Because he was dying. Because a thousand electric birds were eating out his insides. Jun Tengai ladies and gentle men. Jun Tengai!

The ceiling, and building all began to rumble, as it started to descened to the floor of the theater. Now don't worry it was a corolled descent the ceiling state to unravel and a spiral staircase began to drop to the floor. Jun squeaked and stood back as the staircase made it's way to the stage floor. Next level unlocked! Jun looked to the audience who was already storming the stage to get up the stairs. Well! Time to get going! She raced up the steps desperate to get to the next soty of the building. She didn't kow what it was that was going to happe whe she got there, but more killin gwas a pretty good idea.

Oh man it was a maze of murder. Jun ascended thesirals of the tower like a reverse dante in hell. Each time she competed a mission les and less people came along with her. Mostl because they were dying. It was a shame but she was just a magnificent physical specimen and the others just couldn't match up to her completely. Shecould't blame them. This place was a death trap. There was a man harem of sexy vixens. An ochestra room where the musicmade peoples' heads explode. They got to a point where the tower started falling apart and began to just freat float up in the sky. It was really really freaky and Ju had to jump from one floating platform to another. Until at last, it was only her left. litterally everyone else had died or turned back at some point. We'll say most turned back because mass murder is no joke. 

Before the very tip of the tower, the rampart if you will there was a room. A rapuzel palace if you will. It was here that Jun stopped and grabed a few gulps of air before fully commiting to her assault. The owner of this mansion was at the tip ofthis tower it was so obvious that we do't even have tie to tell you how we arrived at that coclusion. Well maybe a little. Basically every time they completed a challanged the towerwould just shift so that they could raise further up. By now Jun had come to the conclusion that the tower was life itself. The room must have been it's brain, if buildings could have such a thing. That chandeleer must have been it's uvula so you could tell that it was a girl tower. The room itself was nice. There was a simple bed, and a desk, shelves upon shelves filled with strange looking liquids but no blood or body pats specifically. There was a skeleton hung up on a pole, but it was one of those medical ones. Science teachers in middle school have those hung up and no one things that they are creepy. Of course they don't build living extra dimensional murder houses either. So take that how you will. Jun had herself a look around the place. She wanted to see what the deal was. How thing were up here. She'd used up a lot of chakra electacuting everyone she met to death so she needed to sit down for a second and gather her thoughs. While she rested she summoned her two little demon backs. Samneric . The two shite an black bats grew from her back and flew around the room searching for anything of interest. Nadda. Then she sent them to the top level to check out the fial boss of the dungeon. Jun was kicked back on the bed just chilling. She was bleeding and sweating all over the bed, getting it smelly and bloody. Just like all good beds should be! The bat's eventually came back in. Flying in their lethargic fat bat way. They came in and chirped their message at Jun. "What's that? Timmy is stuck in a well!?!" They shook their heads, no that is not what they said as a matter of fact. They chirped again. "Oh johnny is up there. JOHNNY!?" Wait just a cotton picking second, no no that actually made sense. It all allied in a way that Jun could easily believe that explanation. She hadn't seen him the entire time that she had been here, so that's one point. Plus Boris turned out to be in on it, it made sense if Johnny was too. Of course by that logic that would mean that Jun was involved in it to. Which she was actually. She was the one closing the part. She was the pickup hitter. 

Well looks like she was going to have to go and kill her date. She got up stretched out her should and started walking up the stairs to the top of the tower. Okay so the bats had been right partially. Johnny was up there, so that much they'd gotten right. However johnny was fighting some sort of guy with demon wings, who looked like the more likely person who would own this demon murder house. Okay so ow things kind of made sense. Phew. She'd taken a shining to johnny so the idea that he would be behind the murder of what must have been hundreds of peope at this point wasn't a pleasing idea. So it was good to know that he was a good guy. Oh man! The demon dude just stabbed him through with a sword cain. Didn't that just figure? "Johnny!" Jun fnished the last few steps and caught him before he could hit the ground. "Johnny are you okay."

"Yeah sure, I get stabbed by a demon everyday."

Jun smiled warmly. "I like sarcasm."

"Then you're going to love me."

Jun shrugged and threw johnny away haphazardly. "We'll have to see about that one." She stood to her full height and pointed her hand towards the demon. If he'd been watching her the whole time he would have known that that was a pretty intimidating hand to be looking at. "You there demon, monolouge now."

The demon seemed all too ready to do so. Villians just loved giving speeches.You'd think more of them would ahve become college professors if that was the case. Regarldess. "Ah you too have made it to the final stages of my littl eparty. Have you enjoyed your stay so far?"

"Nope."

"Alright then moving right along. I bet you're wondering why I'm doing all of this."

"Infinite demonic power?"

"Alriht then I'll just go ahead and skip to the next part of the speech. You ask me for the speech and then you just run right through it, like it's nothing. I gathered up all of these rich folk and you know why?"

"they all deserve to die?"

"You're one of them too!"

"Touche' continue."

"Because we're all so secrue behind our fame and our money that we dont' have to fight for survival like the peons do. So I made this tower so we can let our true selves out. To show us that our true selves are black and ugly and that we should embrace that." 

"Crazy stuff right, go one." Don't feel bad for the demon. He was a demon. He could handle a little ribbing from Jun. 

"Then I sacrafice the dead to gain more demonic power are you happy?" Poor guy. Neve rmonolouge when Jun is around. Even if she asked for it.

"Cool." Jun nodded in appreciation of the plan. People always made demonic contracts sound so easy. Then again was it ever easy to orchestarre the murder of hundreds in an overly lavish murder house. Probably harder than you'd expect for the party, but easier than you'd think for the murdres. "Well any way I'm goin got kill you now."

"Surely you don't think so?"

Jun nodded. Oh she did. "I do. I'm going to rip your stomach out get ya al lnice and blody then swing you around the tower so it rains blood on the ground below."

"It's already raining water."

"It can rain two things at once."

"I suppose." The demon conceded.

"It's a shame I have to kill you we've been having some pretty good banter."

"You could always join me."

"Pfft." Jun gestured around the tower. "Have you seen this place. I have to kill you just based on how tacky everything is. Otherwise I'd be down. Oh and I have to get you back for stabbing Johnny."

“very well, in that case we fight!” The villain rose his wings high into the air and lightning flashed all around him out of thing air.
Jun blinked. “What sort of powers did that demon grant you for all of those souls?”
The villain looked a little confused. “The power to control lightning. Why?” He gave Jun a suspicious look.
She just gave a smile as she cracked her knuckles. “No reason.”
Xxx
Out Came Jun from the rubble of the tower. In her arms was johnny. She was carrying him bridal style. The whole priceless mansion had completely collapsed once Jun had Electro-chirped the own of the mansion to death. It was for the best. That place was a murder house, and those tended to attract ghosts! “Wow Jun.” Johnny whispered in complete rapture of the amazing ninja skills he’d just seen being performed. “What do you call that move?”
History would often wonder about what happened to those who came to the raven wood party on the night of Jun’s ascension. Many had dissevered and many more had gone bad. However one good thing had arisen from the chaos of the night. Jun’s newest signature ability. A concentrated ball of electrical chakra, used to easily penetrate the armor, and bones. It would become a jutsu that Jun would become world known for. She fixed Johnny with a happy look as she carried him away from the murder house. “It’s a new one I picked up while I was in there, I call it The electro Chirper.”
“That doesn’t have a very good ring to it.”

“Shut up.”

(8636 +43stats, Chidori, and Chidori Mastery)
exit
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mayhem at Murder Mansion (p) Empty Re: Mayhem at Murder Mansion (p)

Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:58 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum