Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

training some new jutsu (p, Mako Sarotobi) Empty training some new jutsu (p, Mako Sarotobi)

Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:44 pm
Cole was walking through the training grounds. He hadn't been back here lately being out on a mission and all. Plus training with other as well he hadn't gotten much solo training in a while. The training grounds was kinda empty of people their was a few here and their, but mostly he would have his pick of they area. He figured that he would go back to his old spot were he used to train at. When he first became a genin. He had gotten so much stronger since then. He thought back on how hard it was for him to master the water dragon bullet jutsu, and now he had done master two A rank jutsu plus another element as well. He also just recently got his ice element down as well and figured that he would work on that some. He needed to be able to use his new element or it would be pointless to have spent so much time learning it.

Cole made it to the tree by the creek that he used to train by. He thought it was funny when he thought back he had spent hours by this tree. Seeing how it was one of they only trees in the training grounds that also had a creak beside. The tree offered him shade while they creak offered him a running source of water to use for his jutsu. He figured that he would work on the ice dome jutsu. It was one that he had seen in action before, and was very useful as a defense jutsu being able to stop most weapons and other jutsu. Cole would stand leaning against the tree thinking about how to go about learning this jutsu.

(WC-290)
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

training some new jutsu (p, Mako Sarotobi) Empty Re: training some new jutsu (p, Mako Sarotobi)

Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:56 pm
By the creek mako continued his desperate training to master his clans Fire Style Ash Release jutsu.  
He would form the hand signs inhale focus his chakra in his lungs and blow but barely could form a all puff of smoke. And even then he couldn't control it's direction in the wind. In this instance the wind blew it back at hI'm and it ignited on his half smoked cigarette causing an explosion he was barely able to avoid. Singing his beard and eyebrows. Pissing him off causing to yell obscenities. If he can't make a true cloud of smoke how was he ever going to compress it into a substitution to use as his Fire Style: Ash Substitution Bomb jutsu that was the inevitable end to his current training.

WC 129

Last edited by Mako Sarutobi on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

training some new jutsu (p, Mako Sarotobi) Empty Re: training some new jutsu (p, Mako Sarotobi)

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:20 am
(Haha I understand if you don't want to go down this long winding road. I will have to gain an extra element to learn the ash release, and then combine substitution with it.) (If you don't I understand however could we spar? I really need to do a sparring match to learn how the combat in this works l. I've never RP'd before and need an example of how it works)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:36 am
Cole was standing by the tree when he saw a puff of white smoke appear and some kid yelling few choice words. Must be having problem learning a new jutsu cole thought to himself, as he started to walk over to the kid he thought back if no ever helped him out then he probably wouldn't be were he was today. Cole made it over to the kid which was landing back on the ground now. He looked like he was still pissed.

“hay kid you need to calm down if you want to master this jutsu. Its harder to learn when your all pissed off you know” cole would tell him as made his way over were he knew the kid would see him. “tell me kid what jutsu are you trying to learn and maybe I can help. I know its some fire style, so if you tell me about it and whats needed for it I can probably help you out with it” he would tell the kid. “o yea by the way my names cole yuki” he would add in before he shut up long enough for the kid to get a word in.

(WC-199
no its cool man i was at a friends house last night helping him he's also new to rping ill help you get you other element and train the jutsu as well as a spar if you want)
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:16 pm
"Who are you and why in hell do you keep calling me kid?," Mako said as he laid his hands flat above his head leaping up from the ground in one swift leap standing several inches taller. He slipped his sunglasses down to get a good look at the new person in front of him. Sizing him up he could tell that this Cole person as he had called himself was moderately out of his league. He shook the burnt hair out of his beard and lit another cigarette saying "It's my clan jutsu, Fire Style: Ash release. I've never used it and I've seen it done only once by my cousin. It involves surrounding your enemy in flammable ash and lighting the spark. Good for ongoing damage and quick getaways." Mako sighs and puts his hand behind his head and flashes his notorious child like smile and says " I think there is something I'm missing, I can light it and produce the smoke but can't control it." He says with a chuckle taking one hand from behind his head pointing at his beard. "I'm 18 by the way, oldest Genin in the Leaf I've failed the exam 5 times."
   WC 204

Last edited by Mako Sarutobi on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:10 pm
Cole noticed that the kid had a bit of an attitude problem it would seem, but he wouldn't hold it against him it could just be that he was frustrated with this jutsu. He would listen to mako tell him about his jutsu he was trying to learn. Cole hadn't heard of an ash style jutsu before so this was new to him. He would make note of Mako telling him that it was a combination jutsu like coles ice element was. Which made sense cole remembered how hard it was for him to learn his clan element.

“ok Mako I also have an advance element I had to learn a second element to go with my first element in order to preform my ice jutsu. Ill give you an example of my ice element to show you” he would tell mako. “watch as for my ice I needed to learn the wind element to combine with my water element” cole would tell him while focusing water chakra into his right hand. “you see I put my water element chakra in my right hand, and now I put my wind element into my left hand” cole would tell him while focusing his wind element into his left hand. “when I put them together I create a new element which for this is ice. I can use this to perform new jutsu that is more powerful then the two it elements it took to combine them could do alone” cole would tell mako while he made a few handsigns.

Ice would start to rise up from the ground forming a barrier of ice around both cole and Mako. “this is they ice dome jutsu” cole would tell him. “by doing what I told you I get this. Its just has powerful as any earth element jutsu that I know of. Plus when I get more used to it I can change it and turn they ice into another jutsu” cole would tell him. He would watch Mako to see if he understood what cole was telling him. He would then tell Mako “so basically what im telling you is that you have to learn you second element before you will be able to do this jutsu” cole would tell him.

Cole would then look at Mako “do you know they other element that you need to learn” cole would ask him.

(WC-404)
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:31 pm
{Haha well this is an empass for me, in the wiki it states that ash release requires fire and wind however the one approved on this site requires earth and fire, and I would much rather have it be wind and fire considering the tree.}
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:37 pm
pm aki with the link and see if she will change it. your like they only sarutobi i have seen
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:53 pm
Mako drops to the ground still astounded by the things he is taking in, he crosses his legs in front of him resting his elbows on his knees he reaches his right hand up to his long dark hair and scratches his head.  He smiles the innocent childish smile that he always gives. 
In his mind Make continued mulling over all that he had learned. The elemental chakra change and this stranger before him who couldn't be much more experienced than him who had.mastered combined chakra.  How could he have missed that? How?  
He pushed away his frustrations to the corner of his mind.  He resolved himself he would learn this jutsu even if it took weeks or even years.  He concentrated on what he had seen Cole do with his hands memorizing every stance and movement.  This wind control would be the first step to mastering his families jutsu.

Mako shifted around with his right leg on his knee and placing his left leg in front of him with his left foot flat on the ground. He reached to the back of his head, face towards the ground, with both hands and tightened his headband. He stook using his left leg to lift himself up. His face still pointed to the ground he stood there still for moment. Moved his right hand toward the pouch on his right side and produced a pack of Mantibo reds. Shook the pack of smokes until one protruded more than the rest and grabbed it with his lips. Pulled the matchbox out of the back of the pack and struck one. He finally lifted his head as he lit the cigarette. Inhaling largely so much so that an ash fell from the end.  His jovial expressions gone. 
"Alright Jack Frost, you helped me figure it out. I need to learn some wind control." He said putting his smokes back in his pouch.
He took another drag from his cigarette, "What's unfortunate for you Frosty, is that I'm a bit of a slacker, and really only learn best in a heated situation." He put both hands towards his sides grabbing his tantos. "Show me the breeze Snowman!!!" As he launched in Coles direction drawing both Tantos in a swift movement, turned back in his hands blades parallel with his forearm.  The only thing remaining where he stood moments before was a dust of ash and some smoke.

WC 433

Last edited by Mako Sarutobi on Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:21 am
Cole would listen and give a smirk as the kid made a few names for cole. About his ice element, and cole kinda thought that they was a bit funny, and he even thought that his name was a bit of a pun. Cole was very close to cold, and that always made him laugh a little bit. The Mako told cole that he needed to learn the wind element, and cole started to think of a way to explain it. When Mako pulled his swords and charged to attack. With his tantos pushed back against his forearms. Cole then hear him say he learned by put in the heat of battle. “well I can help you with that” cole said as he dropped into a fighting stance.

He would place his left foot behind his right. While holding his left arm up and out palm facing Mako, and his right arm up beside his chin palm facing Mako. He knew that he was faster then Mako and probably more skilled then Mako as well. He would stand in his stance waiting for Mako to make the first move. Cole was curies as to what he had planed for his attack.

(WC-201
hay mako when you attack remember to put in the speed and strength of your attack. also to make things easier for you later i would start putting you word count at the bottom of the each post so you can just go back and add them up good luck in the spar man)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum