Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 12:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 12:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 11:28 amShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:05 pmJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 10:57 pmRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 9:36 pmRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 8:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 4:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 4:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 26%
25 Posts - 22%
14 Posts - 12%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Happy Birthday.... I guess (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday.... I guess (Open)

Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:46 am
(Topic says open so I'm assuming it's alright if I join? If not lemme know and I'll delete)

All of Den's creations had some traits similiar to him. Sometimes it was hard to believe that with Toma, who didn't possess Den's calm demeanor or really any care about people's opinions, but even he had a few traits similiar to Den.

Like an inability to cook for himself, and enjoying ramen. Not really having a place to stay Toma kept all of his gear with him, this meant he was walking down the street dressed like some jounin with black clothes and a brown vest with a long sword strapped to his back. The young man stoood at about 5 foot 7, and his light brown hair was fairly spiky. He wore a few bandages around his head though, covering his right eye which contained a byakugan, and even hid his veins as he activated the eye to grant him 360 degree vision. As he approached the bar he noticed some guys with pretty high chakra, Toma wondered if these guys would maybe be willing to come to Haven and help out?

Sitting down 2 seats from Cole to the boys left, Toma would motion towards the Ichiraku guy who was either an immortal or just happened to have the same name we'll never know and if the business is so successful why didn't they open up shops in Kiri or any village Den has ever been too. Ordering his own bowl Toma would continue to watch the two shinobi. the wouldn't know he was, as his bandaged side would be to them, and he was watching with his byakugan eye while he waited for his bowl. He didn't want to speak to them yet, he had to see if they were cool first.

And then he'd probably want to test how cool they were, hopefully while doing so getting to see how cool the sword Den got him was but who knows.

-1 ap from byakugan
Anonymous

Happy Birthday.... I guess (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday.... I guess (Open)

Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:39 pm
Salzem was pulled along as Cole water-whipped him into action, throwing him across the roof tops. Cole broke into a run and Salzem followed, slightly reluctant. They ended up at Ichikaru's. He had been there every so often, but never enough to be characterized as a regular so it made sense he would not be recognized. Salzem ducked inside the shop, sitting down at one of the stools in the corner. Cole had explained for him that it was his friend and it was his birthday and just as well, as Salzem didn't exactly feel like talking. The cook seemed obliged to make him his first bowl for free, which was fine, but unnecessary. Salzem was about to voice that he could pay for himself but the cook was already hard at work and he didn't want to distract him anymore than possible. As the cook began, well, cooking, a new person sat down at the bar and ordered his own bowl. He had bandages around one side of his face, making him take on an ominous air around him. As cole spoke about how he had something to teach Salzem and how it was "right up his ally", Salzem couldn't help but be aware of the new man. He was somewhat out of place here. Salzem couldn't put his finger on it... but... maybe he was.... a bowl of normal ramen was placed in front of him. Salzem thanked the cook, then Cole for treating him. He then took the chopsticks supplied by the cook and began the feast.

"What is it you have to show me?" Salzem asked as he finished his food.
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 0

Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:54 pm
Cole was sitting and enjoying his meal talking with sal and Ichiraku when he noticed another man. He was sitting on the other end of the bar from sal and cole. The man had bandages over his eye and had a lot of stuff with him. He didn't wear any symbol for any village, but cole had never saw him before in the village. He figured that it was nothing to worries about since he was in the village he had to check in, or their would have been an alarm pulled.

He turns back to sal, and noticed that sal also had noticed the guy. Sal would then ask him what he had to show him. Cole would look at sal “i don't want to show you nothing. I want to teach you something. I have learned the water whip jutsu. Its a close range water jutsu, and with it being only C rank I think you could get it pretty easy, and make good use out of it” cole would tell sal. Cole finishing his bowl of ramen as he spoke.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:21 pm
It seemed the two were talking about training, and as it so happened it seemed they both were water element shinobi like Toma, talking about a simple c rank technique. Thinking this wa sperhaps his opening to join the conversation, Toma turned so that his left eye was looking at the two shinobi as he spoke, "You guys water affinity shinobi too? That water whip jutsu sounds pretty cool." Toma's voice was cheerful and a bit loud, but hopefully not unsettlingly so.

Toma wanted to continue from that sentence and tell the shinobbi his story and ask for their assistance, but decided to see how they would respond to interjecting himself into the conversation first.

498 AP
Anonymous

Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:51 pm
Salzem was about to respond before the new guy interjected himself into the conversation. Salzem looked at the person, deciding on what to say. Figuring it was not worth it to spread his joy-less mood to anyone else, Salzem faced the new person looking him in the one eye, speaking the most complicated, deep and delicate thought he cared to construct.

"Yes." That's it. That's all he would say before turning back to Cole. "Cole, that technique requires vast knowledge in ninjtusu, does it not? I am not proficient in controlling my chakra in such a way. I can only use medical and Taijutsu,and some basic ninjutsu." Salzem shrugged his shoulders, before looking at his half-empty bowel of ramen.

"However, I might have a few basic techniques to share with you, if you like."
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:07 pm
Cole was talking to sal about the water whip jutsu. He didn't think he could do it, so cole would have to think of something else then. When Sal offered to teach him some new stuff. Cole would put his bowl back on the upper level of the bar so that Ichiraku could grab it with out having to reach over the counter.

At this point the guy that was sitting at they other end of the bar turned and asked if they was water affinity as well. “yea we both are” cole would say after Sals simple yes. He figured that with the mood that sal was in that he didn't want to bring anyone down. The man then said that the water whip jutsu sounded pretty cool. “I think it is. Every one thinks that jutsu is all about the rank of it, and they tend to forget that you can be killed by a simple D rank jutsu. Plus its all in how you use your jutsu” cole would add, as he noticed that guy had bandages covering his hole eye. He kinda wanted to know what happened to his eye, but that would be rude to just come out and ask, so he would wait and see what happens.

Cole then looks back at Sal “yea I think that I could use some more training. I am weakest in tiajutsu as you know since you keep kicking my ass” cole would add. Thinking that maybe Sal would teach him some basic taijutsu. He had became more interested in taijutsu since he met Sal, and figured that it would help him round out his fighting style.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:50 pm
They were both water style users, and one of them was skilled in taijutsu? Interesting. One of the guys seemed kind of upset, so Tome wondered if he should just leave the guys alone, but the other guy seemed to be in a more sociable mood so Toma thought he'd try and continue speaking to him.

"You guys teammates or something? I've been interested in learning more about taijutsu myself." Toma's words were directed more towards Cole as seemed to be in a better mood. As he finished speaking his ramen would be handed to him, and Toma would begin to eat it.
Anonymous

Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:06 pm
(Will post in the morning. Crying my eyes out literally due to losing my first character. I fought tooth and claw for his life and failed. Will post tomorrow.)
Anonymous

Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:41 am
(Alrighty. I can post today.)

As the stranger continued to talk to Cole, Salzem pushed his half-finished bowl up to the front of the bar, signaling he was done with it. Salzem placed his head on the bar and wrapped his arms around it, covering his face, blocking out the light. He would stay like this, brooding like this until Cole decided to leave or something of that nature. To be honest, a full stomach doesn't compensate for the emptiness of one's heart. Salzem sat there upon his stool, waiting for Cole to give him the signal to leave.
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:50 pm
(my bad guys for some reason I was thinking I was after den don't know why lol)

cole would listen while the guy talked he asked if cole and sal was teammates and that he was also interested in taijutsu. “naw were not teammates were just friends, and sal here helps me train. I told him that I would surpass him after our first training session together and I plan on making good on it, and they only way to do that is to fight him a lot” cole would say. He then noticed that sal was not getting in any better of a mood. His full stomach ramen cure was not good enough to get him out of this particular slump. That was ok though he had a back up plan if this didn't work he would get his mind off of it by fighting.

Cole would then look up at the guy sitting on they other side of the bar. “my name is cole yuki by the way. Im sorry but right now my friend is not in a good mood and im going to go, and get him in a better mood, if you don't mind I can meet you later today or tomorrow depending on how long it takes us to spar, and train” cole would tell the guy. He would then nudge sal to say that they was going to leave soon.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum