Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 8:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 7:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 7:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 7:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 7:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 7:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 6:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 6:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 5:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 5:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Honey, I'm Home [Open I guess] Empty Honey, I'm Home [Open I guess]

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:30 pm
From here, finally fricken back in the darn best village in the entire shinobi world. That is all.
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Honey, I'm Home [Open I guess] Empty Re: Honey, I'm Home [Open I guess]

Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:53 am
Max would notice the Hozuki coming back from the frontlines, an odd look in his eye. This wasn't quite the same man that had left for war, and Max wondered if anything was troubling him. From what Max had heard, their war efforts were all highly successful. They managed to claim large quantities of land and the managed to annex Sunagakure as well. Why did Max then get a different feel from the Chuunin?

Hoping down from his perch atop a nearby building, the young Genin would rush up to the "Hyuzuki" (TM Yamaguchi Industries) twin. Was he the first to return of many? Max would wonder how the others were as he waves to his pal. "Komori! Hi! How was the trip?"
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 44150

Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:16 am
Komori would notice the nine year old who had been left at home. Or maybe he was just lame and chose to stay. Regardless, he certainly would be a sight for sore eyes. Reizo was probably trailing behind him somewhere, holding his head again. Ever since the selfless Hozuki, or Hyuzuki, boy had sealed the deadly two tailed beast inside of the blond loser, he seemed to be experiencing headaches or something. Anyways, Komori would rush over to Max and lift the little dude into the air in a great big bear hug. "It was a long trip. A very, very, very long trip." He then set him down again. "I'm just glad to be home." Looking around momentarily, the chuunin then looked back at the boy's face. "How have things been here? Holding down the fort and all." Komori would then run his hand through the blond hair of the puppeteer.

Too lazy to switch accounts
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:51 am
Max would lift with little effort, as the boy wouldn't resist the bear hug. He missed his friends, and it felt as though they were gone for quite some time. Even Komori had reassured him that it had been a "very, very, very long trip."

The boy would be beaming with a large smile, pleasantly surprised with the turn of events. "Yeah, it has been fairly quiet around here. Nothing too eventful happened to the village," he would say as Komori had ruffled his blonde hair. "I've had some good news, but we can discuss that later. I bet you are starving! All those crumby military meals must have left you wanting for some better food. Would you like to join me for some sandwiches?" Max would ask this with enthusiasm, hoping his friend would be willing to join, "And you can tell me all about the war efforts? I'm sure you must have some cool stories!"
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 44150

Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:21 pm
Komori smiled. "Of course, Max. Come on, I know a place." He was of course referring to the diner that he and Komon used to visit together, until they had gotten kicked out for a jutsu infused utensil fight. Perhaps now, enough time has passed that they probably would allow him back. "Need a lift?" Komori would point to his back, offering the boy a piggy back ride. Then they would head to the restaurant where Komori would answer any and all of Max's questions <3.

--Exit--
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:28 pm
Max would happily go with his pal to the restaurant. He didn't say anything, but he wondered if it had been the same place they had gone before. The boy would hop up on Komori's back and they would be off.

---Exit---

OoC: Short post, but I'm heading to sleep.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum