Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Snakes and Frogs, Lakes and Fog (Flashback) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snakes and Frogs, Lakes and Fog (Flashback)

Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:38 pm
Levi watched as the world turned grey. "Huh?" Was this another trap? No it was something else. He felt weak, weaker than he was before and in an instant he was being strangled to death. "Made it up?" He thought to himself as he was trying to remove CoRin hands from him but with no luck. Pervert? Geez that's harsh Levi was never called a pervert until now and so he wasn't familiar with the word at all. "Playing with your heart?" He was able to choke out since CoRin was obviously not giving up in killing him. He saw her eyes tear up did he really hurt her feelings? Did such a simple lie caused this? Then maybe he shouldn't tell them...his real name of course.  He felt bad he really did. "CoRin! I didn't make everything up!" He choked out as he tried to scramble away but all was loss. "Everything just now, the kiss....I meant it. Everything.  I meant it when said I lik- I love you..." HE said as he looked her in her eyes, her tearful eyes. Was she really hurt? Did he messed up? Yes he planned for something different to happen but after getting bit by that snake he forgot to follow the path then wind up going the wrong way and triggering a trap, an actual trap. "Yes...I made up the rumor after i saw some really big animal covered in leaves enter the swamp, I wanted to hangout with you guys...." He didn't tell them about his plans to leave since the deal he mad was completed there wasn't anything much holding him back except his feelings for CoRin. "GAH! I'm so stupid....why is this so hard? Can i seriously not do anything right?" he didn't know what else to say other than I'm sorry. "I'm a screw up....I messed everything up. I'm just gonna leave...." He said as he got up weakly and stumbled over to the tree. He looked sad, he was sad that he messed up. Li telling him to leave the village and all....great today was just not his day.

Levi couldn't walk properly after nearly being choked to death. He left the others great, without a map or his compass which he left back there he was seriously lost. "The entrance was that way? No this way..." That wave of nausea came back harder than last time and his sight was still getting worse. "What type of snake bit me..." He said as he fell to his knees and then fell face first into the mud. "I can't even get a girl to like me...." He said as he would slowly turn over on his back to only see really nice pointing shiny spears in his face. "SWAMP PEOPLE ARE REAL?" he thought to himself.  The screeching owl came back and landed on one of the swamp people's shoulder.  Levi wasn't familiar with tribe customs but scary owl on shoulder totally meant this person had some type of power in the tribe. His vision was still bad but from the looks of it he was being held by two women...and the leader was also female? "H-Hey..look uh I didn't know you were actually real and i'm really realy sorry for  coming here..now if you can just please let m-" Levi stopped talking as the leader raised her hand. Geez that works? Maybe he was way too intimidated by the owl, yeah it was the owl. 
"You trespassed passed on our land, and then you hurt a girl feelings and expect to just simply walk away from this?" And now Levi was screwed....again. "We hunters of Artemis don't take kindly to males especially ones like you." Shit he was screwed way more than he thought he was. "Check his bags anything that is not important leave it here. He will face judgement at the camp." Judgement...great everything went downhill. 'J-judgement? I can barely comprehend what's-" One of the hunters kneed him in the gut...here comes his breakfast.  Getting kneed in the stomach while under this wave of nausea was too much for levi's stomach to take so it decided to get rid of his breakfast how nice....after throwing up they would place a blindfold over his eyes. "HEY WAIT PUT ME DOW RIGHT NOW! YOU CAN STOP I SAID I WAS SORRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" All the yelling and screaming didn't help so...there goes levi. Deeper into the swamp he goes. It seemed that they did leave his incredible and amazing blanket animals behind and his bag...and his safari hat. "You scream like a girl" One of the hunters said as they carried him off, into the creepy fog. Man did that hit him in the feels, he screamed like a girl? Wow so rude.

Now here we are Levi tied up and blindfolded in a camp full of men hating women geez and to make things worse they saw him making out with CoRIn and then get strangled because he made up the existence of swamp people. He couldn't tell exactly how many of them were around h im or how big the camp was nor could he move since he was tied up. "Haha..nice joke guys, seriously nice joke, You got me CoRin you can let me go now. I won't lie to you again, see i'll even tell you my real name that i should've told you the day I remembered it. It's Yuudai "Kato" Shinyara." Hm? No answer from CoRin? "Take of his blindfold." He heard the leaders voice again yet despite that he still believed this was CoRin getting him back until he saw the camp...and all the scary looking hunter ladies. He also saw two archers aiming at him just in case he treid anything stupid, nt like he had the strength to break out of these incredibly strongly made ropes. "Woah woah wait wait wait wait....this is real?" he asked the hooded leader with the creepy owl. "Yes...we are real. Your punishment will also be real and i decided for your crimes you will receive a week of torture then you die. You can handle it can't you? It seems like you have many scars on your body. Torture...that word.....yes it activated a flashback of him being tortured and whipped at that slave camp. "Die? Wait wait...Shouldn't I have a say? Like a defense or something? Because dying would be bad."
"Defense? Who would defend you? who would care? " Well shit he was screwed and he couldn't rely on Li or Falcone to help get him out of this. There is definitely a life lesson in here somewhere. "But I can't make up with CoRin if I die here!"

The hooded lady would stand from her seat and walk over to Levi. "Make up? I think it's a little to late for that, don't worry you won't be remembered. Men like you are never going to be remembered.  Your mines now so please enjoy as much as you can of your miserable life." She would pull out a small dagger and would begin to carve an "A" on his chest. "OW STOP STOP IT!" So how will he get out of this? If he could just...no, he couldn't.  His live was over what's the point? Even if he escaped he would be lost and hunted down like a wild animal so why not just give in? If he returned he would most likely not be welcomed back. "Who would miss me..." No one, he broke Falcone's rule, He hurt CoRin, and lost Li's trust. "Just....let this week go by fast..."

[exit to a week with Artemis hunters gg, part 2?]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum