Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 59%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Monarch
Monarch
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Training thread for Monarch(Invite Only, NK) Empty Training thread for Monarch(Invite Only, NK)

Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:51 pm
Monarhs eyes flashed open, "Wh..what the" he said his mouth dry from his eight hour nap he rolled out of his bed literately  falling with a thud piking himself up "ouch ouch ouch" Monarch said holding his kneecap landing full weight onto it.Monarch tended to the knee with gentle rubs before getting up moving to his closet to grab his cloths, he hadn't slept in anything but his boxers and slowly slide on the shirt and pants quickly using the wall as support, Monarch slowly walked out of his room going to his kitchen and making himself toast then he began outside his door quickly running down hair stairs with a smile pushing threw the crowds of people was simple enough as he began running into less ad less crowds, he knew where he was going, he was going to the north south corner of Kiri, he sighed making it half way there climbing onto a house "DAMN IT THIS IS WHY I'M A INTROVERT I HATE STUPID ANNOYING IDIOTS BLOCKING MY WAY FUCK THIS SHIT I'M JUMPING FROM ROOF TO ROOF FUCKING PEOPLE" Monarch says with intense hate slamming his foot down into the roof tiles and he began on his way again still muttering curse words about all the people on the ground under his breath.

Getting to Monarchs designated training spot was a rather evil way, he almost fell off two houses, ad had a old lady scream at him, but other than that he got to his training spot without to many scrapes, Monarch sighed as he got to the tree literately punching it, the tree was very large easily bigger than a house it was a spot where many Ninja gather, it seemed to focus on speed and strength due to the fact they need to reach the top of the tree without fail or else you fall ad most likely die, or rather if you are luck you fall sooner than the poor unfortunate souls that died from falling, Monarch sighed as he was 15 meters from the tree he began to sprint up the tree making it one forth of the way before he fell and bashed his arm off branches breaking his speed to the point where he only got the wind knocked out of him although the biggest blow was probably to his ego that a tree knocked the wind out of his lungs "Damn this tree!" Monarch said kicking the tree harshly with a very aggressive tone before sighing and getting up.

(WC 423 / WC goal 5000)
Monarch
Monarch
Citizen

Training thread for Monarch(Invite Only, NK) Empty Re: Training thread for Monarch(Invite Only, NK)

Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:17 am
Monarch lets our a deep bored sigh as he begins to crack his fingers and cracking his neck.Monarch then begins running up the tree attempting to go as far as three fourths on the tree.Monarch failed falling down smashing his body off the cold hard unforgiving ground with a ruthless thud, jumping up quickly in pain "Damn it that fricken hurt" Monarch said rubbing his back "okay not cool nature" Monarch says with a sigh punching the tree as hard as he can retrieving his hand with a painful face "Why doe nature hate me" Monarch said rubbing his knuckles quickly.Monarch sighed jumping up grabbing onto a tree branch and pulling himself onto the tree branch. with a exhausting sigh, he began jumping from tree branch to tree branch taking only a few seconds between jumps to catch his balance quickly.Monarch made it three forth of the way before taking a break sitting on the branch he looked over the town of kiri.

"what a selfish view you have here" Monarch said with a joking tone knocking on the wood enjoying the scenery the town had given him.Monarch looked down shifting his body so his back was against the tree.He examined his hand with a sigh holding it up to the sunlight "Damn it i need friends who will keep me entertained" Monarch said grasping his fists quickly hopping down from the tall tree branch to branch, a branch about ten feet above the ground had snapped on Monarch making him fall and roll down the hill the tree had be placed on "DAMN IT NATURE" Monarch said sitting back up, now stained with the grass's blood Monarch was a little tainted with anger "WHATEVER" Monarch says enraged walking back up to the tree.Monarch had a hateful look on his face "YAKNOW WHAT TREE I'M GONNA GET A LIGHTER AND WATCH YOUR ASS BURN!" Monarch said before stopping and sighing "Am i really fighting with a tree?That's it I'm insane, that's it humanity gone sanity lost ALL BECAUSE A TREE AND NATURE WANTS TO FUCK OVER MY LIFE" Monarch says giving a death stair to the tree "At least i'm training on getting my ass kicked" monarch mutters to himself with a sigh sitting down laying his back against the tree.

(WC 811 / WC GOAL 5000)
Monarch
Monarch
Citizen

Training thread for Monarch(Invite Only, NK) Empty Re: Training thread for Monarch(Invite Only, NK)

Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:18 pm
Monarch lets out a loose sigh grabbing a twig and snapping it "so today wasn't as fun as i thought" Monarch said with a sigh looking around at the scenery "i have no clue how i'm gonna get stronger from all of this" Monarch said standing up wiping himself off and walking back to his home " I guess i'll just study a bit" Monarch said with a smile before parting from the tree and moving on to the village.

[Exit]

Wc 811 (I didn't meet my goal ;-;)
4 stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:43 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum