Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
kirito takashi
kirito takashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 450

training for kirito  private I/O Empty training for kirito private I/O

Fri May 08, 2015 1:08 pm
Wool up to the sound of birds Kirito looked out the window and noticed it was a beautiful day."I think I'll go train today." Kirito grabbed his towel and took a shower. Kirito grabbed his pants shirt and wraps and put them on then headed out the door. Walking down the street kirito made his way to the training area . He spotted the entrance. Walked thru the entrance and walked up to a training dummy and started punching and kicking  the dummy. Noticing it was quite he looked around noticing he was only one there he returned to his training.
End 
(Twc 101)
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

training for kirito  private I/O Empty Re: training for kirito private I/O

Fri May 08, 2015 2:51 pm
Draconis wandered through the village, looking for something to do. He had heard the shadow clones could be used to explode, but this counted as a separate technique from the original apparently. Still, it would be quite interesting, especially against taijutsu and weaponry users who might not see this attack coming what so ever.

As he wandered through the village, he saw a young but massive boy kicking and punching a bag. He silently approached from the front, and stood there, watching the other.

(84)
kirito takashi
kirito takashi
Citizen

Fri May 08, 2015 3:01 pm
.glancing up Kirito saw the young man and stopped and looked at him and bowed saying "I'm kirito takashi." Kirito still skeptical of the young man looked at him returning to his training waiting for him to speak. Kirito jammed his knee and elbow into the dummy.flipping backwards kirito landed on one foot while rotating on it he landed a kick to the dummies head with his heel.

End.  (Twc 170)
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Fri May 08, 2015 3:26 pm
(how about we make a deal? I teach you some techniques and you help me transplant stuff later? :D)

Kirito Takashi. The boy was rather polite at least, and at least he could move that dummy some. He seemed pretty agile too if a little slow physically. “Are you an academy student?” Draconis asked.

In the back of his mind, he was trying to figure out how the explosion in the clone would be triggered. Most likely it was a chakra based explosion as opposed to a physical one, but you could not be sure. Until he could check up at the library he would have to try stuff out until he found something that worked.

(84+97=181)
kirito takashi
kirito takashi
Citizen

Fri May 08, 2015 3:36 pm
Smiling " no sir I'm a genin." Kirito could tell something was on the you man's mind bout wasn't going to ask. Laundering him self why the man was ask if he was an academy student because he was clearly wearing his head band around his waist like a belt. Kirito Sat done to rest and the of how he could do a better job when it hit him like a brick. Kirito rested for a few more minutes the stood up made a few hand symbols and made 2 clones of him self the they all started attacking the dummy one high the other low and the real kirito went for the middle. He had read in a book the the more you train with clones the faster you would learn so why not give it a shot.

End (twc 308) (sounds good to me )
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Sun May 10, 2015 12:23 am
Eh? This fellow was a genin too…? Draconis formed chakra that he hoped would be somewhat explosive, as he watched the other almost literally man handle the dummy. Wow, he was getting into it. Draconis was pretty sure he could do better but for now…. He weaved hand seals, and formed a shadow clone with the explosive chakra, which walked off some good distance to make sure any accidents were unlikely to affect anyone else. Mean while, the original approached this other. “Have you figured out what area you intend to specialize in? Or perhaps what elements you have? I know some clans focus on training certain elements first but obviously not everyone belongs to one of them.”

His clone in the distance detonated itself, with nary a shockwave, tracked by his own Byakugan. Frowning, he weaved hand seals and began working on collecting chakra which he would attempt to make explosive in a fiery way.

(181+156=337)
kirito takashi
kirito takashi
Citizen

Sun May 10, 2015 5:17 pm
Smiling kirito responded to his question "I intend on specializing in medical, space time , and ninjutsu as well as becoming a master martial artist and assassin for the leaf village. As for my elements I only have wind for now." Kirito noticed him making hand signs and assumed he was training as well . Kirito Sat down to rest "can I ask is there any jutsu you can teach me since I'm only a genin to speed m up and make.me stronger I want to be ready to go to the next rank but I want to be stronger before I do."

Wend (twc=410)
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Mon May 11, 2015 12:09 am
(to learn the wind jutsu I can teach you you will need 20 chakra, so I can either try teaching you multiple wind jutsu in a topic, or I can teach you fire element first, either way you probably don't want to have to do a lot of training by yourself :P)

“You will need a lot of chakra I think for the simplest ones I could teach you of the wind element.” Draconis stated. “I can help you learn the fire element as well and then you can boost your chakra ability at the same time, which would make it easier to learn the wind or fire jutsu I can teach you.”

The explosive chakra was beginning to take shape again, it only needed a bit more prodding and then it would be explosive like his previous attempts. He began concentrating the chakra to form another clone. This jutsu would prove quite handy against taijutsu users since they were forced to come close to hit him, and if his clones could explode when they would die anyway, then he could get some extra damage in, which would be quite cool. He took a deep breath, and began separating the explosive chakra, giving it a form for its first time, though it was not his first time if you know what I mean.

“Would you like to try attacking me once so I can get an idea of your over all strength? I am a genin too though I have been one for quite a while now.”

(337+204=541)
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

Fri May 15, 2015 10:31 am
Draconis got annoyed and wandered off, the other not doing anything that he could see, not even responding. He resisted the urge to slug the other boy, and instead ignored him. In the background, his explosive natured chakra was formed into a single entity, that of a second clone. The detonation would shake the ground, but otherwise not do anything remotely spectacular. Disappointed, he wandered off entirely.

(exit)

(541+67=608)
claiming +3 stats, 608 WC towards http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22577-clone-great-explosion

Last edited by Ninja Buddy Hysterio <3 on Fri May 15, 2015 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700