Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Training for justice. Empty Training for justice.

Thu May 07, 2015 9:23 pm
While Kiru thought about whatever did or will happen in the Hokage's office, he set about to see if anyone needed help training, as well as look for potential recruits. He wore his simple blue coat, feeling that there wasn't too much danger around as well as his Koukan headband, figuring it would deter people from thinking he was a missing nin. Yawning, he absent mindedly went through the genin jutsu hand seals, like he had done so long ago.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Training for justice. Empty Re: Training for justice.

Thu May 07, 2015 9:38 pm
Kiru was pretty content with himself until he was ran into by..someone. He didn't have a headband, and his didn't feel very dangerous chakra wise. Unless he was anbu, which was unlikely, this kid was a academy student. Hearing his apology, Kiru gave him a friendly smile. "Its ok, I was actually just out here looking to help the village ninja out, so if you have anything you want to learn I can help. I also simply enjoying seeing people with unique abilities so thats part of it as well."
So far, Kiru had known Kuro the boy made of water, Kaien the scorch user, and Kira the shadow user. It was like he was some kind of collector or something.
"So far the most interesting are the guys who can control bugs.. though its kind of creepy."

Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu May 07, 2015 9:51 pm
Kiru shakes his hand and nods at the boy. "Thats true, though being able to turn your body into water or see over 300 meters would be neat. Though I suppose if I ate enough carrots.."
He let the thought trail off before getting to a new topic. "Now, I am assuming your an academy student? There are two vital jutsu you need for the genin exam. The transformation jutsu, and the clone jutsu. Transformation is easier though so i'll show it first."

Kiru did the signs slowly and accurately, demonstrating to the boy how they were done. "Your chakra needs to reflect another person in perfect detail after you complete the jutsu. Like this."
Kiru finished the jutsu, and transformed into Tatsuya Nara, who he had met a little while ago, before dropping the technique. "Now you try."

Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu May 07, 2015 10:14 pm
Kiru smiled and nodded but was concerned at his own visage. Seeing himself had shown that he had let his hair grow out really long, and he hadn't really noticed it at all. "Okay, next is the clone jutsu. These are immaterial clones, though when you get trained enough, I can teach you a better one. Anyway, oh wait! Name! I have one of those. Its Kiru, Kiru Uzumaki.
He preformed the signs slowly and gradually to give the boy a good sense of them, though clone jutsu wasn't that hard to do. "Now concentrate your chakra into images besides you like this."
Two copies of Kiru poofed into existence, mirroring his actions. "Alright, give it a go."

Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Thu May 07, 2015 10:45 pm
Kiru thought for a minute about it, before answering the boy. "Well I guess its because I feel a little average. I can make chains of chakra sure, but theres lots of cool abilities I can't use and seeing them drives me to be better I suppose. What makes you unique then?"
Kiru showed off one of his chakra chains as he talked, spinning it around. "Also, the clones are just images, they don't really have the capability of beating anyone up. Thats a shadow clone that you want, but thats an advanced jutsu."
He would have taught the boy if he could, but he just wasn't ready, not yet.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum