Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Tomoya meets the Beast (P, NK) Empty Tomoya meets the Beast (P, NK)

Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:00 am
Tomoya had forgotten how long he'd been in Kumo now, he had been spending so much time reading that time had gotten away from him. He had come to the village to learn, but there were more than just books. He needed to meet people, converse with them, learn more about the world, and this village in particular. Tomoya stretched from his chair in his small apartment, careful to not knock over any of the books he had gathered over the past few weeks. He was dressed in a simple grey t shirt and a pair of shorts. As he left his apartment he grabbed his weapons pouch and attached it to the side of his belt, just in case something happened and he needed to defend himself.

His kumo headband shining brightly on his forehead, Tomoya made his way through the streets of the village, yellow eyes glancing around, trying to find someone who might be interesting. For Tomoya, that mostly meant trying to find another person with a Kumo headband that wasn't to busy to talk to him. He liked to learn from other shinobi, even other Genin. Despite his incredible chakra control tomoya had gaps in his knowledge of basically everything, he had been created through some strange anomaly within Sanctuary, and had not been created with a specific personality or any memories. 

(sorry for bad post, had to leave campus and didn't want to start over xD)
Koga <3
Koga <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tomoya meets the Beast (P, NK) Empty Re: Tomoya meets the Beast (P, NK)

Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:27 am
Koga had been walking through the village thinking and whistling a happy tune. He had been contemplating his fighting style, and trying to come up with new ideas. Due to the fact that he had never been in battle, and probably was not going to be for a very long time, he didn't see much a reason to train. However, he wanted to be ready in the case something did happen. He was thinking of the few moves he had recently learned, and wondered if they were useful at all. He had this burning rage deep within him, a passion for battle, but a rage to break free. It actually was an awkward feeling given Koga was not the type to want to go on a rampage, and completely go wild. It was common for Koga to want to fully have fun and exhaust himself, but never with ill intent. So why was it that his brain was working this way? That voice inside his mind, thinking all the bad things Koga could do while under the influence of his other side. Koga was wondering if maybe he was sick, maybe he had another persona inside him. A persona that immersed himself in the void of evil, one that loved the dark side of all things, one that loved to cause pain and kill, or loved to bathe in the negative aspects of others.

As he walked and thought, Koga's common wide smile turned into a straight melancholy type state of emotion, realizing that maybe his ability to fit in as a ninja of Kumogakure might be null. He pondered as he walked looking in the sky. It was a thoroughly hot day, and even high in the mountains the air seemed to be a little high temped today. Koga stretched and wiped the small drop of sweat from his brow, as he let out a very extreme yell. For most a small grunt while stretching, or a yawn or a sigh even was normal, for Koga a large scream, deep like roar, was normal. One of the women nearby standing when Koga let out his yell turned and gasped with a disgusted face. "Jeez, beast, menace to our village"
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:17 pm
It was as he was walking that he heard what at first seemed like a roar of some great beast. Tomoya was not the only one, everyone in the street turned to see what made the noise, perhaps in fear that another monster had been unleashed in the village.

But it was just a young man stretching, not a giant primordial beast with 9 tails like last time. At least, that’s what Tomoya had heard at least, being that he was hardly a Genin in the Kumo’s ranks he had been evacuated during the fight that led up to the beast being unleashed.

Some woman called the young man a menace to the village, Tomoya assuming it was because of the noise. Had the boy done the roar as a sort of prank meant to scare the villagers? Other possibilities for the action went through Tomoya’s mind, his curiosity sparked. Deciding that he would talk to this guy, Tomoya walked over to him, stopping at a bit between a half a meter and a meter from the teen.

The walk over had been spent trying to determine what exactly he should say, from what Tomoya had gathered from his experiences in the real world this was a situation where simply walking up and introducing oneself might be seen as a bit odd.

“Hey, what was that about?” Tomoya would say, pointing at the woman who was now walking away, her back turned to Tomoya and the teen, “I mean I’ll admit the roar was a bit startling given recent events, but that sounded almost personnel.”

Tomoya was referring to that fact that the woman had called him a beast and a menace, from what Tomoya knew one didn’t speak like that to a stranger that had just startled them. Usually at least someone would be baffled by such erratic behavior, and ask why he was doing that even if they were angered by the noise. Yet no one had.
Koga <3
Koga <3
Citizen

Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:47 am
Koga heard another guy speak up in his defense at the woman, who seemed to be upset at his natural presence. He realized he has caused a lot of commotion. He quickly got in between them and tried to break up the fight. 

"Woah woah woah, let's not get hasty now! I apologize, sometimes I can't contain myself, please accept my apology" he said the lady with a chinky eyed grin as he bowed multiple times to her. Before turning around to the other person who had came to his defense.

He looked him up and down and seeing a totally different style compared to his. Koga was a little bit of a rough around the edges, he liked things simple, and that was an understatement. His attire was all black, normal clothes, but this guy was wearing a polished suit, and looked very dapper. Koga wasn't one to judge so he excitingly greeted the individual. "Hi my name is Koga, thanks for defending me, but it's usual for me to hear those kinds of things." He strut out his hand awaiting a possible handshake, or he'd see if possibly the guy was too refined to associate with him on a commoner's level.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:58 am
(Just letting ya know in the first post I mentioned Tomoya was wearing a t shirt and shorts)

The boy apologized to the woman before speaking to Tomoya, introducing himself as Koga and thanking Tomoya for defending him. The boy also mentioned that it was usual for him to hear those things, which caught Tomoya's attention. He would return the hand shake the boy offered, speaking as he did so.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Tomoya. What do you mean that's usual for you?" Was the boy some outcast within the village? Tomoya wasn't negatively viewed by any of the villagers, but he hadn't really made any friends since his arrival. He hoped that his assumption was incorrect, to not have anyone to really talk to while also being talked down to seemed like a terrible situation to be in.

(Sorry for lateness/terrible post I've been a bit busy past 2 days)
Koga <3
Koga <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:08 pm
(Sorry about that I have to read more before posting. I looked at your avy and assumed)

Koga thought about it for a second, while shaking Tomoya's hand. He let go of Tomoya's hand and spoke in a relatively confused manner. "Well, its comon people see me a certain way. I don't know why. I can't explain it, ever since I can remember I felt different than most people. A little more hyper, a little more enthusiastic, excited, but most of all I feel..." Koga stopped as he stumbled on his words. He realized if he told anyone about his deeper thoughts, then he'd be outcasted for sure. 

Koga looked down at the floor and shuffled his toes, into the dirt feeling it between his toes. "I feel like I shoudn't be talking about this stuff with someone I just met...Sorry" Koga realized his thoughts were not normal for most people, and he'd rather not spill the fact that he'd been hearing another personality with different thoughts and urges to his own, and it was even worse if he mentioned that they influence his own. "So, how long you been in town?" koga asked, hoping to make a friend.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:31 pm
After they finished the hand shake, the boy started opening up to Tomoya, explaining how it was common for people to see him a certain way. He felt different, it also sounded like he was more energetic than most people from his description of himself. Tomoya listened as the boy explained his situation, feeling pity for the boy as it didn't seem right for someone to just be viewed differently just because they had more energy than most.

Koga stumbled over his words and stopped as he seemed to be about to reveal some other feeling of his. Tomoya waited for the boy to continue, hoping that it would be something interesting, but Koga just looked down and told him that he felt he shouldn't be talking to strangers about it. Tomoya was curious as to what it was the boy didn't want to talk to him about, but he had only just met Koga so he understood his desire to not spill out all of his secrets.

Changing subjects, the boy asked Tomoya how long he had been in town, "Oh a few months, I joined up so that I could learn about ninjutsu and how to become a shinobi." Tomoya proudly touched the headband on his forehead with his right hand, showing him to be an official Kumo genin, before he decided to ask Koga a question in return, "What about you, are you from here?"
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:25 am
The boy didn't respond, he didn't even move. Tomoya looked at the boy, concerned as he had seemed fairly active moments ago, but now he just stood silently and didn't respond to Tomoya's question. He wondered if the boy needed help, his thoughts returning to what had occurred the last time he had met someone who had sudden medical problems.

Not sure if the boy had some strange mental condition or not, tomoya decided it would be best to leave. He would bow to the boy, keeping his eyes up at the bow as he did so and speaking, "Well, it was nice talking to you. I'm really sorry about that woman, it's not right to talk to a child that way." He would finish the bow before finishing the first sentence, and during the course of the bow his senses would extend outward, trying to detect any other high chakra signature nearby. If he didn't, his hands would make the seal of the dragon, however due to his bowing Koga would not see this fact.

As he finished talking he would extend his hand outward to shake Koga's in farewell, remembering that Koga had shook his hand in greeting. If Koga didn't accept the hand shake Tomoya would pat the boys shoulder.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:34 am
As his hand touched the boys shoulder, the two of them would disappear in a white light, Tomoya having activated and prepared the technique while speaking and bowing. 

(Exit with Koga to Sanct)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 134237

Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:22 pm
approved appropriate time has been had
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum