Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 24%
32 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2200

Burning down the rest of the home (Solo/Training) Empty Burning down the rest of the home (Solo/Training)

Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:22 pm
Clyde walked down through the forest to go visit Carlos. He had grown to want to train with the man and he honestly felt he needed to become even stronger. He had other reasons as well. There was a storm brewing inside him of mixed emotions and overall insanity. Clyde had a blood lust and a means to end the world, but yet he felt that some people deserve better. He hadn't quite found anyone alive he honestly felt was a good person, but to Clyde he felt it was better to just ignore this. As he walked he thought of the blood shed he has caused, and the bitterness in his heart. He felt the start of rain trickle down. He walked down the path to see two men wearing royal blue robes with white fur on the inside. The robes hid their faces and this gave Clyde enough reason to wonder who they were. He walks past them then sees one carries a sword on his back.
"Hey, You are going to give me that sword!"
Clyde stared at this man right in the eyes and the two men put down their hoods. This revealed a man with a very slight brown beard and greasy light brown hair that was down to the man's shoulders. This was the man with the sword. The one next to him was a man with a clean shaven face who looked younger then the man with the sword, but older then Clyde. This man had short, dark brown hair put to the side a little bit. The two men looked at Clyde not very amused.
"Who do you think you are?"
The light brown haired man said with a deeper voice.
"I am the "scarf boy of the forest."
The brown haired man's eyes widened and looked intensely at Clyde.
"I am Clyde McDouglass."
The brown haired looked at Clyde with shock and watery eyes.
"Did you family by any chance all die from an insane act of the devil himself?"
Clyde tensed up slightly. Something wasn't right here and Clyde knew it.
"How did you know? Who are you?"
"Clyde, I am Jack, Jack McDouglass."
Clyde heard the words float out with such grace, but hit hard with huge amount of force. The power of words was something incredible wasn't it?
"Ya.. Ya.. You... are my brother?"
Clyde looked horrified and confused. He didn't know what to think of this one bit. He stares with his mouth dropped. Jack runs up and hugs Clyde. The rain that seems to be so common poured down all over them, and they were both used to it and didn't care. Sadly good moments never last, and this moment was going to get a rude and quick end. Clyde enjoyed the warmth and comfort of another person for once. The evil he held inside was something that couldn't be controlled. He looks over at the brown haired man, and feels a sense of bitterness. There was a imaginary storm coming and Clyde wasn't even close to ready to handling it.

[515]

Last edited by Clyde McDouglass on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Burning down the rest of the home (Solo/Training) Empty Re: Burning down the rest of the home (Solo/Training)

Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:51 pm
Clyde pushed off after realizing something.
"Where were you all those years?"
"Clyde, I ran away from home. I knew they were madman. I never thought they would have another child. I knew about their insanity and studied them more and more. I found out about you when you were seven and I have been stalking you ever since you vanished on your 8th birthday. I thought you were dead. I saw them kill this kid then I ran for you and saw that you had broken out through your window."
"YOU WERE WATCHING THE ENTIRE TIME!"
Clyde grabbed the man's shirt and brought him up. He couldn't handle it anymore. All the intense emotions gathered up into the perfect storm.
"Clyde, I didn't want risk stepping in."
Clyde threw Jack to the ground as hard as he could. He seemed to be stronger then he had ever been.
"YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU COULD HAVE ENDED IT ALL BEFORE IT HAPPENED!?"
Clyde was quick. He jumps up onto Garth's shoulder and does a spin while grabbing the bastard sword. He quickly jumps off Garth's face right at Jack with his sword in hand. He then does a very quick slash right across Jack's chest. This was deeper then most cuts. Something wasn't right in Clyde.
"I AM GOING TO DESTROY YOU!"
"Clyde calm down!"
Garth springs to his feet as Clyde punches Jack multiple times across the face with fury unmatched. Jack's face was a bloody mess of bruises and blood. He quickly rips off Clyde and tries to keep Clyde from hurting anymore people. Clyde does a strong kick into Garth's legs then quickly springs his legs forward. Garth fell backwards and released his grip. Clyde quickly gets to his feet and cuts Garth's throat open. Garth makes horrifying sounds as he chokes on his own blood. Jack got to his feet with a black eye and looks at Clyde with his only eye open.
"You are a dead man now."
"YOU PIECE OF SHIT, I WAS A DEAD MAN WAY BEFORE THIS AND YOU DID NOTHING. YOU KILLED ME BY LETTING THOSE SAVAGES LIVE."
The insanity in Clyde's eyes made Jack horrified.
"Clyde what have you become?"
Clyde goes to slash against his brother chest, but this brother jumped back. Jack pulls out a sword and looks at Clyde with the sword trembling in his very hands.
"We are brothers, Clyde! Don't do this to me!"
"You were never a brother to me and never will."
The acid of the words were enough to completely melt even steel.
"YOU END HERE AND NOW!"
"Clyde...."
Jack looked at Clyde with watery eyes. Jack was in not shape to kill his very own brother. He has been letting Clyde get all these hits and he knew his dead friend had made the same mistake.
"I have no choice, but to go full force. I guess I am a coward. I never wanted it to be this way, but my hand has been pushed too far. It is funny to see the very thing I wanted slip through my hands."

[520]
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Burning down the rest of the home (Solo/Training) Empty Re: Burning down the rest of the home (Solo/Training)

Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:49 pm
Jack's grip tightens around the sword. He looks boldly. The two brothers look at each other intensely. They both knew only one would live. Clyde decides he had to win. He had no choice.
"Jack, You really are my brother I know that. The only problem is that I will have to kill you now. What you did to me was unforgivable. If you do win this fight... then I die in shame!"
Clyde and Jack both run at each other and both block each others slices. They attacked with aggression and speed. Neither one of them let up. Clyde was faster then Jack. Jack tried to hold his own, but was loosing ground fast. He grits and teeth and looks Clyde in the eyes.
"All or nothing now, Clyde. I will see you in the afterlife."
Jack jumps backwards while weaving hand signs very fast. His golden eyes kept their watch on Clyde. Clyde stood there ready for Jack's full strength. He has a desperate urge to kill Jack. Jack soon glowed a bright a light all over his body that would blind anyone else. Clyde's eyes kept him from being impacted in anyway. Jack sprouted wings and looked over at Clyde. Clyde never let down his death stare.
"Is that it?"
Clyde smirked wondering what the big deal was. Jack flew into Clyde at a very fast speed. He was fast though. He jumps up and then holds his sword straight out. He used every once of his strength and prepared for impact. Jack hit fast and hard. The two of them rolled down the hill and Clyde felt as he was bathed in his brothers blood. His sword was all the way into jack's going from around the neck area to the waist. The two rolled straight off a cliff and they both looked at each other as they fell. They were eye to eye. They both assumed this was the end of them both of them.
"Clyde you really are smart. You really won..."
"Jack! Please no. Don't die! I just had trouble handling myself. I am sorry. I love you Jack. I just am not mentally sane. If only I control myself."
Clyde started watching his tears float up into the sky. He reached out and hugged Jack. The two brothers hugged as they fell to their deaths. Blood and tears floated off into the air.
"Clyde it is okay now. You made your point. Maybe I should have helped you sooner."
"Jack no! Please no! I am sorry!"
"Clyde I will always watch you from the afterlife. I am just happy I could take your one last burden to the grave. The thing I spent my life protecting is the thing that ends up killing me. Where is the good karma there?"
Clyde nuzzled his face into Jack's shoulder. Jack knew what he had to do. He used all his chakra to make a cloak of light around Clyde. Clyde grew wings and got covered in the bright light. Jack let go of him and pushed away. Clyde felt as his brothers body left him. He looked down to see his brother slam head first into a rock that came out of the cliff face. Clyde uses his brothers wings to give him enough lift to break his fall and get to the ground safely. He looks up to see his brother was no more. He puts his hand over his mouth and once again falls into his own darkness. He felt as he went completely insane looking at his brothers blood over the cliff face.
"JACK!"

[603]
Hikashi
Hikashi
Citizen

Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:03 pm
Clyde looked off as the rain poured down harder. His right eye lid twitched. He was a monster now. He ran straight up the cliff face and got the beheaded body of his brother. He put it over his shoulder and then ran back down the cliff face. He felt as the cold blood spilled over his body from his brother. He feels a perfect storm of rage come over him. That could scare even the most comfortable people.
"JACK!"
He picks up a nearby large rock and hurls into a tree. He cuts at another tree multiple times very quickly. He runs as fast as he can at a sprint across the forest dodging trees in a fit of rage. He then ran down the village screaming bloody murder covered in his brother's blood. He had completely lost all concept of reality. He had his sword swinging violently in the air. He felt his legs were like jelly, but he didn't let up. He ran hard into his own village with a huge amount of rage. The rain helped to wash the blood covering him, but he still had it all over him.
"JACK!"

Clyde runs into the village and goes straight to his old home he throws his brother right through the still broken window from when he was a child. The house never did sell. Clyde then made an insane laugh out loud. He threw the sword up to the broken window and then felt his rage consume him.
"HOW DARE YOU! JACK!"
Clyde makes a spark in his hand then throws five fireballs across the house. He watches as his house burns in front of him and starts banging the ground hard. He makes another loud scream as his tears got mixed in the rain. The blood still coated him well. He makes a half tiger hand sign and then jumps up. He blows intense flames all over the house and this causes it to burn faster. Clyde looks off at the house starting to calm down more so. He cries out more and watches the rest of his loved ways burn along with his own house. In the top floor with the broken window. All you could see was the two parents of Clyde with swords through each other hearts. They laid on his bed. They had a note for Clyde that laid on the bedside table. They had their arms over each other and in between them laid jack's body with the sword sitting on top of him going across his body. All them laid on Clyde's bed perfectly. The rain cleared up and all you could hear was the sound of the fire burning the house. Over the three dead bodies a light shown from the sun as the clouds cleared. Clyde felt an intense urge to go up to see his room one last time. He jumps up and climbs into his room. He stands on his window sill and looks to see his parents on his bed hugging each other. Jack laid on top with eyes still open. Clyde walks though holding his mouth. He had tears flowing down his face. He picks up the note and sees the message he parents left him. His hands tremble in fear reading the message. The flames start burning up the room. Clyde takes the note in his pocket and jumps onto the window sill. He looks back to see Jack's eyes shut naturally. He sees his mother and father there too. He feels like laying there and dying with them. After that message he really needed some help. He turns around and jumps out. He lands on the ground and turns around to see the fire engulf his room. He held the note in his hand tightly.
"Why....?"
Clyde runs away into the forest rereading the note.

The Note. Up to you if you wish to count it or not towards my word count:

Word Count:
 With Note: 1,190
 Without Note: 644

Total Word Count
 With Note: 2828
 Without Note: 2282

Jutsu Used:

Rewards:
 Stat points: 11 without note counted in, 14 with note counted in
 Insanity Skill learned (2,000/2,000)

[Training done, Leave Thread]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:40 pm
Approved with note <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum