Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

First Date:Training?Yes!(zach/p/nk) - Page 3 Empty Re: First Date:Training?Yes!(zach/p/nk)

Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:10 am
The kaguya kept quite and had his head down this training session was definitely something that he would have to reflect on he knew he made a bad move trying to deceive Megami during training. Zach took his time before entering the room which was still new to him he could hear Megami's footsteps behind him entering the room as he lifted his head up to look at her. The boy had been ignoring the wounds that had still been bleeding as he watched this girl pull stuff to clean out the wounds and bandages. Zach stayed perfectly still feeling her start cleaning out the wounds as he was waiting to feel the bandages being put on. I underestimated you that time but it won't happen again. Zach's kept his tone serious.

WC: 1639
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20

First Date:Training?Yes!(zach/p/nk) - Page 3 Empty Re: First Date:Training?Yes!(zach/p/nk)

Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:53 am
Megami carefully bandaged up her boyfriends wounds. She felt kind of flattered that he thought she had done well! She didn't think she had done so well herself, she needs a lot of work with the wires. They were very handy in about any situatuation she may encounter unless she happened to encounter upon another clan memeber! Or even worse, her own father, the head of the Kuoga clan! He was very skilled with the wires!
"You didn't unerestimate me, as a matter of fact, the training we just did was neccessarry for the both of us, you tested my limits and I am glad you did! To be honest I really have not trained as much as I should have. And I learned that I need to test my abilities more often!" Megami said as she stood up from bandaging him and leaned in to kiss his lips if he allows it. The kiss was a gesture to tell him thank you as well as show some affection towards him to. This is the first boyfriend Megami has ever had and the first real training partner she has had in a very long time. Sephy never really trained in the lab with her.
(1374)
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:43 am
Zachariah would wait as he felt Megami bandaging him up carefully. The kaguya  as he figured he could just walk in there and not have a challenge. The boy could hear Megamis words flowing into his ears they were words it seemed she was trying to encourage him. Zach cracked a smile towards before watching as she leaned in to kiss him and didn't stop her. Just be prepared for next time I don't take losing of any form very well. The boy tone wasn't as serious it was more playful. Zachariah wasn't used to having training partners but maybe it would be better and keep him training more. 

[Wc+ 1639+109=1748]
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:38 am
"Don't worry dear, I know you are a good fighter. And when we fight again I am sure I am going o have to be quicker with my moves!" She said before kissing Zach's lips. "I have you all bandaged up, when you feel like sparring again we can get started, I just wanted to make sure you fixed up and able to continue before we did!" She said as she looked him over him making sure she bandaged up all the wounds. She leaned in and kissed him again before picking up all the stuff she used for bandaging him and putting it away in the cabinets and drawers.
Having Zach around means she has to train more and with a partner, training would become a lot easier, and since she trusted Zach she knew he was safe to train with. Unlike her weak sister and Sephora who seemed to not understand, people can tend to lose a fight.  Opening the refrigerator she saw that it had been restocked with bottled water. Taking out two of them she passed one to Zach.
"I kind of figured you would be thirsty after the intense training we were doing!" She said before taking a sip of her own water.
(1585)
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:13 pm
Zachariah listened to Megami speak before answering he could tell she was finished bandaging his wounds and already to spar again he didn't stop her from kissing his lips. How does something like me end up with someone as caring as you the boy chuckling as he spoke but didn't expect a answer he saw Megami pull water bottles out of the fridge he took the one she offered him taking a sip out of it before standing up and looking to Megami. We gettin' back to training? Zachariah waited for Megami to head out of the room first.

WC: 1847

Last edited by Zachariah Kaguya on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:56 pm
Megami smiled as she leaned in to kiss him again! Breaking the kiss she continues to smile. "I should ask you the same thing Zach. How did I end up with someone as wonderful as you?" She took his hand to lead him out of his room and into the training room.

(1841)
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:30 am
Zachariah waited for the kiss like he was supposed to expect it. The words that came out of her mouth telling him he was wonderful what did this mean he never been told this before his head tilted in a confusion. The boy felt her take his hand and followed as she lead him back into the training room. Zach moved away from Megami getting into a ready stance knowing he needed to close the distance or it was more than likely he would end up getting cut up by wires again but his mind couldn't get over her calling him wonderful and it was pretty obvious Zach was distracted by it.

WC: 1959

Last edited by Zachariah Kaguya on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:47 am
"Before we get started, are you ready?" She asked noticing he had a distant look on his face, a small smile yet eyes that said he wasn't focused! A small scarlet showed on her cheeks as well. With Zach being her first boyfriend, she wasn't really used to a relationship like this one. the two dots on his head kept distracting her thoughts, they added a certain mysterious yet sexy affect to him. "One last round, focus Zach, then we have dinner and sit in the hot tub!" She said winking an eye, hoping the reward for the spar was reason enough to focus!

(1945)
Domri Meijin
Domri Meijin
Citizen

Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:19 am
Of course i am ready this time i wont get caught by those wires. Zach boasted with confidence as he spoke only nodding in response about dinner and a hot tub. The kaguya grinned at Megami as he knew he needed to make it past her wires before he could get to her or else he would end up needing more bandages. The boy didn't wait he started running towards her as he waited her reaction figuring he might be able to dodge or counter some of these wires no matter how sharp they were it would be a trial and error process but one that could prove useful if he ever had to face someone who fought with a similar type of weapon. Your move. the boy couldn't help but be excited as he was planning out everything he needed to do for this training to be a success to him. 

Wc: 2111
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin

Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:06 am
Zach really was ready! He was practically flying at her as quick as he was moving! Megami had to think fast on her feet this time, no holding back! She knew Zach could handle whatever she had in store for him! Moving quickly as she could, she managed to dart towards her left and throw four shurikens in a sequenced order as she darted towards the left of the room, sliding into a kneeling position she loosened her wires from around her wrists and quickly wrapped the edge of the wires from her right wrist around the edge of the kunai and then aimed her wires at Zach's legs! If not stopped his legs are wrapped in one wire while the Kunai stabs him in the shin of his other leg.
(2076)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum