Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Unwanted Traveler

+3
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Mikata Uchiha
Cronus Scythe
7 posters
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

The Unwanted Traveler - Page 4 Empty Re: The Unwanted Traveler

Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:06 pm
A few things I think you need to consider.

1. Crow would have to react to my attack FIRST before he could use the earth Tearing Palm.
2. You have to react to the paralysis jutsu now, Talukra. Unless you can get above 20 strength, you have no possible way to react to it. I timed the jutsu to happen just after you would start going towards Kronus so that you would have to react to that somehow when you would not be looking at me.
3. How is Coeus and Mikata dead? Mikata especially.
4. So explain to me how you used the acid considering you have v1 tails only.

[11:43:15 01/02/15] Ramen Eater Mitsui : Den I have a question, in http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t26421-the-unwanted-traveler, since Talukra has no jutsu or skill or anything that shoots acid out and only v1 tails, how is he able to shoot the acid?.

[11:45:10 01/02/15] @ Denkiteki Hayato : if he doesnt have anything that give shim the ability then he shouldnt be able to do it

What gives you that ability to shoot the acid?
Maku also told me yesterday that using bijuu cloak should not mean that you can shoot stuff out.
Anonymous

Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:10 pm
(Lol ur so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.)

Talukra's clone poofs to feed the newbs egos and da real Talukra trolololololols into the horizon with max speed cuz yolo.

(r u happy now?
u beat my clone r u happy?)
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:46 pm
(Wip awaiting battle reply to my pm before I post sorry for the wait.)
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:11 am
(Cleaned up the ooc comments)
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:39 pm
(This action was approved by battle mod cheers. If any question let me know please I will be more then happy to edit it. I like.to add swamp have no hp going off what template say therefore I should be able to mole straight through it.)

War, famine, pestilence,and death  these are the things that make up the ninja world. This is the path most ninja choose they are either good or bad  there no in between but I unsure you my legend was past down from generation to generation. Now you may find yourself wondering what the hell I am talking about don't you remember the story of how I devour my kids just to be sure I don't be dethrone. Yes of course that attempt failed when my wife trick me then later I was dethrone but I am sure you are wondering how could I shallow my kids whole?

The name of the technique wait I shall not spoil it but instead I shall so you how each of children was in my belly. Over the course of years the story was twist some of the detail are off but action speak louder then words so watch. It is in fact the Mitsui is a fast motherfucker but it takes time for one to reach point A to point B. One can't suddenly go max speed instantly if one could that would be speed blitzing we all hates those don't we?As Mitsui was 10 meter that was more then enough for him to be screw by his own jutsu. But that shall be reveal soon enough the rushing of overwhelming wave of mud  war heading straight for Kronus and he had to act now or he may just die.

Thanks to his experience in combat his hearing was great this allow him to prepare for the worst if you know what I mean.That right you guess it as the swamp made it way toward him Kronus had heard it all to well. Kronus skin turn dark brown as the earth element begin to cover up his body expect eyes and nose. Kronus suddenly had a boost in strength and his [url=#]healthThe Unwanted Traveler - Page 4 Arrow-10x10[/url] rose considerably his counter to the swamp world was simple overpower it. Since Mitsui was exactly 10 meter from Kronus he should be effected as well so he should be drag in at the correct speed which is 50 the same as the power to. Since Kronus had a boost in his strength by 31 his new strength is now 67 more the enough to over power the swamp rushing current. Thanks to his reaction time which was that of 120+5 due to his experience fighter giving him a grand total of 125 reaction time. Kronus [url=#]continueThe Unwanted Traveler - Page 4 Arrow-10x10[/url] to used hiding like a mole  since his health is now  77  at the speed of 20 and strength 67 Kronus completely dug into the earth crust and as if it was sand. It would appear to Mitsui that he had drown but in reality he was safely burden in the ground.

You would think everything is over but in reality it was just beginning time to shake things up if you know what I mean.  Kronus had  release Earth Spear effect once he was away form the  swamp jutsu effect.Kronus didn't stop there under neath his hand generated  two solid black hand  this jutsu was known as Earth Grudge Fear  Four Arm a bloodline trait. It allow the user to used his threads to created 2 arms for use of battle or personal uses. This jutsu increase his strength by 30,and health by 10 more. Giving him a grand total of 56 health and 66 strength more then enough to display his powers. His left thread arm reach into his weapon pouch and produce what seems to be a paper bomb. Kronus gotten into position as he been moving underneath the ground in range of Mitsui when Mitsui went to toss his weapon Kronus was  right under him.

While Mitsui thought the worst was over it was yet to come as Mitsui toss his shuriken one  right solid thread arm shot up out of the earth crust  directly in front of Mitsui moving at the speed of 50 as Mitsui attempt to throw his weapon. The right arm attempt to clothes line him moving at the speed which is 50 with the power of 66 strength. The right arm which cover the length of 10 meter in distance  in one direction attempt to clothes line Mitsui neck like in a upper cut motion.

As the left arm came out the ground the black thread one  of course it had wanted the element of surprise therefore it pop directly behind Mitsui it hold one paper bomb that right!  It is time to set it off in this mother fucker! Kronus perform a simple hand seal which was ram at the speed of 50 and and power of 50 for one meter exactly everything should be set a blaze . This of course was a attempt this would happen after Mitsui had toss [url=#]weaponThe Unwanted Traveler - Page 4 Arrow-10x10[/url] at the clone. This event of attack would happen instantly. Yes this is true both his black thread hands was semi destroyed but they begin to repair themselves. Kronus return his black thread hands directly into the soil of the earth crust as he begin to move out the area using hiding like the mole as his escape.

Jutsu use
WC 854
Earth Grudge Fear Four Arm  20 AP 10 to repair
20+Hp and 30+strength 
1 Paper bomb
Hiding like the mole 20 AP
Earth Spear 30 AP
31+Hp
31+ Strength
Experience fighter
Exit Attempt.

600-70=530 Ap left
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:37 pm
(so... i think its my turn to post?? if so... what do i post?)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:39 pm
you exited right?, nobody stopped you.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:53 pm
(invoking 48 hour rule)

Mitsui would not be happy about the following mistake that he did. He had accidentally aimed the swamp of the underworld wrong, and realized that he was slowly sinking. Due to Mitsui's fast reaction time of 185, Mitsui would quickly cast Earth Spear when, Mitsui's ankles would be in the sticky mud. Mitsui would quickly grab onto the side and escape before Mitsui's opponent would due to Mitsui's far superior speed. Just to be sure, Mitsui would walk 5 feet away from the swamp to avoid falling in again.

Since the Talukra had just dissipated his clone. This made Mitsui not need to reach into his weapon pouch to grab shuriken. Mitsui would notice that the chakra signature of Kronus did not disappear which would mean that the man also knows a jutsu that would allow him to burrow underground. Mitsui also knew a jutsu that could do this.

Mitsui would thus not grab any shuriken.

Mitsui would notice the chakra signature moving and this chakra signature was moving at a speed which in Mitsui's mind was a ludicrously slow 20 speed. Mitsui would have plenty of time to figure out that the man was going towards Mitsui.

Mitsui would soon notice that the man would be directly under him. The use of chakra sensory would be the reason that Mitsui would see that Kronus was under Mitsui. Mitsui would not know what part of Kronus was under Mitsui but Mitsui would know that the man was under Mitsui and that he would still be best off hurting him. It would be totally coincidental that Mitsui would be 1 inch from Kronus's head. Mitsui would notice that the man was barely under any dirt at all due to chakra sensory, the distance between the surface of the dirt and Kronus's head which would be directly under Mitsui's foot would only be 1 inch under the ground. Kronus would be fully submerged but the highest point of his body would be 1 inch under the ground. Mitsui would be able to tell that Kronus would only be 1 inch away from Mitsui's foot so he would at 125 speed and 85 strength, lift his right foot up about 6 inches while looking downwards and then stomp down at 125 speed and 85 strength 10 times on Kronus's head since the 1 inch of ground would provide little to no protection against the brute force coming from Mitsui's foot that would land on Kronus's head. Due to the nature of Mitsui's foot lift, it would feel to the man 1 inch under Mitsui like Mitsui would be taking a step forward thus Mitsui would hide signs that he was about to stomp on the head of Kronus. This stomping would continue for quite a while and only, when Mitsui would not notice the chakra signature anymore, would Mitsui stop stomping. If the chakra signature moved, Mitsui would keep track of what it would do but it would be extremely hard to dodge Mitsui's foot if the man would only move at 20 speed underground never mind the fact that Mitsui was already moving at the man's maximum reaction time. Mitsui's powerful foot would proceed to slam down and crush Kronus's skull with ease. Since the threads of Kronus would be about to come up in front of Mitsui, they would probably not be able to move to protect the head since they can only move at 50 speed, also, since Mitsui's health would now become 81, even if the threads did hit Mitsui, Mitsui would not need to worry about them since they would not have enough strength to damage Mitsui anyway. Whatever happened, Mitsui would end the swamp cause it was not useful anyway. If the chakra signature disappears, Mitsui would stomp another 10 times to be sure.

(427 ap left, casting http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22415-v6-earth-release-earth-spear?highlight=earth+spear)
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:14 pm
(From what I read no one stopped me so....)

Hikarishi left with the young man in hand.

(Exit and forced exit for Kolkata due to him being unable to stop me in any way xD)
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen

Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:14 pm
Kronus  withdraw his arm as he made his escape. Since no one stop him his attempt was successful.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum