Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Unwanted Traveler

+3
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Mikata Uchiha
Cronus Scythe
7 posters
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

The Unwanted Traveler - Page 3 Empty Re: The Unwanted Traveler

Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:50 pm
(Crow, Coeus did not skip turns.) Now it is Mikata's turn.
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:38 am
(I have talk to den his words are this I could consider voiding the thread if everyone wanted to leave, but I can't make a thread disappear just because it's not going the way people expected. Otherwise 90% of threads with combat in them would be voided.  So is ramen agree then this can be voided I like to add ramen  if you go on page one of this thread the order is there. Which mean me,uchiha,talukra,virus then you cheers.)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:20 am
(I do not want this to be voided so don't try to make me want to. I read the first page and from that, the posting order would actually be Crow, Coeus, Mikata, me, Talukra)
Cronus Scythe
Cronus Scythe
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2500

Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:30 am
(Well Coeus one line each post need to be 50 words. If coeus would go back and edit his one liner we can move on to uchiha if not someone getting skip. )
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Hātosutīrā Coeus
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:13 pm
(So I edited... Mitsui already knows, but Tal and Crow I pointed out flaws with some of you jutsus. Nothing major, just power and range respectively.)
Mikata Uchiha
Mikata Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:55 pm
Two man were talking. One wanted to escape. One wanted to know what his name was and him to be polite. Now there was only one thing on Mikatas mind. How in hell did he get into this mess." Well for you trying to escape I don't really care about you but you can have my Ryo I have no need for it. As for you who asked my name. I am Ukiyoe Somaru. " said Mikata with a lie tjatvje was sure neither of them noticed. Mikata had his eyes closed the whole time not even attempting to look at any of them. They were just interupting his time. Mikata throwed 500 Ryo behind him as he turned around and walked back towards Kumogakure his eyes now open.

Exit

500 Ryo loss
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:15 pm
(You were 48 houred by Crow during the second round of posting. It is currently the third round and Talu's attack landed on the second round as he made the attack during the first. Due to you being 48 houred the attack was connected as your turn was skipped. Please redo your post and include being caught in the jutsu, as no one made any moves during the second round that would have caused Talu to not hit you with the technique)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:16 am

Mitsui would already have decided to kill everyone except the man who put the money down. The other man seemed to be paralyzed so Mitsui would leave him alone until the jutsu subsides. Mitsui thought that man who put down the money should deserve to live.
Mitsui would decide to kill everyone who did not give Mitsui money because of his anger towards them because they did not give what Mitsui asked for. He would first quickly flex his muscles to break out of the temporary paralysis technique. This would happen at 125 speed, then Mitsui would quickly do the tiger hand seal being sure to make no noise to paralyze the man Talukra who did that same jutsu on Mitsui. This would prevent Talukra from being able to move unless he could get his strength above 20. Mitsui would do this when he would be running towards Kronus. Mitsui would be about 10 meters from Talukra.
Mitsui would then proceed to now attack Kronus. He would see the man about neck deep in the dirt. Mitsui would see just how perfect this opportunity would be to use swamp of the underworld. Mitsui would quickly do the Boar and Tiger hand seals at 120 speed to cast the jutsu Swamp of the Underworld. This would quickly turn a circle of ground of diameter of 10 meters into this sticky mud that would pull the victim down at 60 strength. This would hopefully be able to drown Kronus. Mitsui would be farther about 10 meters from Kronus so Mitsui would be a safe distance from the swamp.
Mitsui would then reach into his weapon pouch to get a shuriken and throw one of them aimed at the head of the man who attempted to paralyze Mitsui. The shuriken would be thrown at 127 speed and 177 sharpness.
If everything went to plan, Mitsui would walk to the other man who did not cast any jutsu and look around to see if there was any money in him.

517 ap - 60 = 457 ap
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:53 pm
Hikarishi, a Chunnin of the Hidden village of Kumo, would have been on the border searching for any suspicious activity. His Chakra Senses active he found a few signitures, most of low rank but two of moderate size, Hikarishi would dash quickly towards the group, speed of 120 due to his eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, and make it there just as it seemed that everyone was standing still save for one man who was walking around looking into everyones eyes.

Everyone save for The man moving around was standing in straight line for the most part. The placement of the people were at the most a foot or two from the placement described.

Talu stood 10 meters away from Mits,who was facing talu, Trapped in a Jutsu at the moment. Mits stood 10 meters away from Ceous who was at Mits 3 oclock. Coues would be standing 9.1 meters, or 30 feet, from Kronus who was standing 2 meters from Mikata how was the closest to Hikarishi at the moment

Now as soon as Hikarishi came into a 100 meter range Talu would explode into a rage of chakra as a cloak overtook him and what seemed to be acid seemed to seethe off of his form.

Noticing that he could only save one person he choose the one that was closest to him. Putting his hands on the only one he could save at the time, that being Mikata he would scoop him up and form a single tiger hand seal and blast off away from the area at a speed of 220.

[Ok so here is what is happening im am attempting to save Mikata want nothing done to any of you...Crow and Mits have screwed anyone who is with in range though o-o as they attacked and had did not even see the activation of the cloak, or they didnt care either one, Now Tal if you dont mind i would like to leave the scene in tact along with Mikata if you dont mind you can have the others if you want them.]
Anonymous

Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:47 pm
(Sigh, why . . . why must you all . . . be so arrogant? Why can't any of you just read and comprehend?

This is a placeholder for a hit resolution as Crow just crushed himself and took a head shot, Crow just crushed the Ramen Guy who would also be entangled and head-shot and as a result of your actions you both just killed Coeus and Mikata.

Instead of working as a single force why don't you put your heads together and act as a single unit? Instead of trying attacks at each other that make no sense and barely justify any interception or interruption against me ((As my post justified intercepting and interrupting your occurring actions)) you should work together because now, because of your actions, innocent noobs are dying from your lack of comprehension and care.

I feel like nobody even read my post lol. You guys are using strategies in a way that doesn't even involve the actions I took in my post if the actions you guys took were initiated. I feel as if you guys just looked at the topic and went "Talukra posted, I can beat him LOL."

You guys have had THIS MUCH TROUBLE fighting a clone? When I give you guys a chance to be free and let me run away you choose to get everybody around you killed?

Le sigh.
LE SIGH
LE SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

If I let you beat the clone would you feel happy? Would you feel accomplished? WOULD THAT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD?!

Ohmuhgawd this is soooooo sad.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum