Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:23 pmShiru IyasuHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Prelude 1/15 [P/NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Prelude 1/15 [P/NK]

Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:13 am
"No...No...please...I said I'm...sorry." sephora pleaded backing up in  an attempt to put space between them. He seemed determined to end her permanently! 
As he picked her up and lifted her in the air by the throat she felt as though she couldn't breathe! 
"Please don't...kill me...I'm sorry!" Were the only words she could manage to say. She looked away fearing the worst knowing exactly what he was about to do!
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:34 am
"Oh Shit!" Tori yelled as she saw him pick her up by the throat! She had to act quickly. She loved and trusted Haru, but she knew Sephora had been beaten and could not go further! Yes , Sephora was a sworn enemy at this point, but even Tori knew when enough was enough!
Her next action was on a whim but, as she past the clone she fired a medium sized chakra chain at Haru's upper arm and if nothing prevents it, the chain wraps around his arm.
"Haru, she's had enough! If you push anymore you will kill her! I've already had my blood spilled today, isnt that enough? You're better than her, don't stoop to her level!" Tori pleaded. Hoping her words were enough she broke the chain she had wrapped around his arm.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:57 pm
Haru gritted his teeth as he felt the chain wrap around his arm, audibly growling as he struggled against it, causing it to crack from strain. 
"She's a bully and a criminal! She tried to kill you! Why would I even think of letting her go free?!" He would shout over his shoulder, not taking his eyes off her. What was Tori thinking?! He looked at the girl before him, and saw the face of someone horrified of dying. Someone desperate to cling on to life. As much as this girl disgusted him, he... he couldn't do it.

"Look." He began, releasing his grip on her throat and dropping her abruptly, as the lion disappeared from his hand. "I'm doing this for Tori, not for you. As far as I'm concerned, you're scum of the earth, and if you ever try to hurt her again, I'll know. And if that happens, well..." He warned her, not breaking eye contact. "And trust me, you've only seen a fraction of my power. I'll wipe you from the face of the earth, I'll erase you completely." He said, turning and walking by Tori. 

"She won't bother you anymore, but her wounds aren't great enough to kill her. I'll watch you from the shadows until you reach the borders. The same goes for her." He said, giving her a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek before disappearing into the rain.

(Exit)
(TEC: 1399)
(+982 remaining words towards Ten Finger Drilling Bullets)

Last edited by Haru Hyuuga on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:38 pm
Sephora had never lost a battle before and this guy, he actually scared Her!  Her life was in his hands!  As Tori stopped him a small bit of relief came over Sephora. As Haru explained why he wanted to kill her, Sephora felt a sense if pride, but also realized her work has become sloppy! She needed to train harder. 
Haru and Sephora were staring into each others eyes and she could feel a sense if fear! He was not a normal ninja! And this was only a fraction or less of his power? Seriously? Damn she needed to work harder! 
She nodded in response as he let her go, lettung him know she understood him clearly! She owed Tori for saving her!What the deuce was she supposed to do now? 
She sighed as she began to walk towards Volcano, she was in a lot of pain! But she had learned she had a lot of work to do!
After Volcano, she would have to head to Kumo.
[Exit]
 [1212 words
 +6 stats and 1200 words of 3000 towards 8 trigrams palms revolving heaven]
{Hope I did that right}

Last edited by Sephora Hyuuga on Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:44 am
Tori was thankful he stopped, she knew Haru had a heart and that he would see Her point. "Thank you Haru, for everything!" she said as he hugged. She returned the hug as he kissed her then disappeared. Tori then left for Konoha, she was hoping that Shinji wasn't to upset with her being gone for so long.
[Exit]
[1067 words 5 stats
1067  of 2000 words towards wind release bullets]
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237