Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Prelude 1/15 [P/NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Prelude 1/15 [P/NK]

Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:39 pm
The clone of Haru winced slightly as he set to work on Tori. The force that he had pulled the girl off with had been necessary, but he still felt bad for inflicting that much pain on Tori. Hopefully, she would understand. Haru’s clone set to pulling out the claws, using the chakra scalpel to get at them, and simultaneously using the mystical palm to numb the pain.

The real Haru had his back to this scene. He just shook his head as Sephora mouthed off to him. She seemed to think she was some kind of big shot.
”No, miss, it would be wise of you to get your ass out of my village. That girl is under my protection.” He said, stepping forward. Tori’s words caught Haru’s attention. This was the Kaguya-Hyuuga girl she had mentioned?

”Ah, so you’re the one Tori told me about. In that case…” He said, beckoning her towards him as he took up a gentle fist stance. ”I’ll give you one final warning. Leave, now. I don’t want to spill the blood of my own kin if I don’t have to.” He warned her.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:05 am
"Protection you say?A missing ninja? What the deuce kind of shit is this?" She asked kind of shocked! Was Tori an important person ? The shock turned to anger at the next words he spoke, so this was a Hyuuga! Knowing their clan wasn't fond of halfbreeds, because of the way they had treated her close friend Samuru Uchiha who was a half breed as well.
"I am not a huge fan of our clan, they are nothing more than hypocrites who are not accepting of halfbreeds! " she snarled! "How dare you call me kin!" Sephora snapped firing bone bullets at him from the fingertips if her right hand! Probably an irrational decision and if he blocked and attacked her she would be prepared!
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:18 am
Toris wounds were being numbed as he worked on her and she knew she would be okay,  but what was worrying her,  Sephora was getting in over her head! But she didn't want to say anything! No, Sephora had just tried to kill her! She woud just watch the entire scene unfold, the little devil needed to learn her lesson!
Tori was glad that Haru had showed up, otherwise, she could have died! She looked at the clone working on her, even though the area was numb, it still looked painful! Tears still rolled out of Toris eyes, mainly due to Sephys words! Was she- no! No! The words weren't true! Come on Tori, you know the truth! Do not let these words affect you! They are just words from a power hungry brat who is determined to use people! Your safe now, just focus on what you know.
Suddenly Tori was overwhelmed with a feeling of being tired. But she kept her eyes on what was happening between the two!
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:03 pm
Haru shook his head.
”She’s trying to return to her village and face the consequences. You, on the other hand, are getting in the way of that.” He said coldly as she fired the bone bullets at him, declaring her apparent hatred of her clan.
”So be it.” He muttered solemnly, hardly a whisper. He would spin on his heels, drawing one of his Chakra Blades as he did so with his right hand, before striking the bullets with the flat side of the blade, knocking them all out of the air before they could reach him.

Tossing the blade into the air, Haru would begin making ten hand signs, drawing from the pouring rain around them to create a Water Shark Bullet. As he made his hand signs, thunder cracked, and a flash of light illuminated the plains, the light reflecting off the chakra blade that was spinning through the air above Haru. The shark would rocket towards Sephora, aimed to knock her off her feet, the impact likely causing some damage. Once Haru had finished his hand signs, he would catch the blade by the grip, spinning it in his hand so that he was holding it in an icepick grip. He would begin to run towards the girl, blade held low on his right side.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:37 pm
With her eyes fixed on Haru she was able to barely dodge the bullet! If she would have waited one mili-second later it would have hit her as she looked up from landingto the left of the spot she was standing she saw him coming at her at a very fast speed! Shit! All she would be able to do was block him and attempt to attack! She pushed her claw bones out of her knuckles again blocking with her left arm and preparing to attack with her right hand's claws!
((Sorry short, been a while since I sparred or fought.))

Last edited by Sephora Hyuuga on Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:50 pm
Tori's eyes widened at the attack Haru used! Did it hit Sephy? All Tori could see was Haru running towards where Sephora was! She was hoping they wouldn't kill each other!
"Be careful." Tori said quietly.  Even though he couldn't hear it, she whispered it anyways. At least she wasn't in as much pain as she had been. She was starting to feel better.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:45 am
The clone of Haru, who had finished healing Tori and was now simply comforting her, and guarding her should Sephora somehow get past the real Haru, shook his head.
”Don’t worry…” He whispered

The real Haru would swing his chakra blade at the girl once he was in range, activating the blade’s special chakra extension. As he swung, he noted the claws she was using to stop him: They did not look durable enough to withstand a direct hit from his blade, and cutting through them would leave him vulnerable to the broken off claws. He would turn his blade so that the flat side struck the girl’s claw, the two blades clashing against each other.

He saw Sephora preparing a strike with her other hand, and decided to cut her short. He would push back hard with his chakra blade, forcing her arm back and leaving her open and defenseless. Then, he would step in, striking her stomach with the palm of his hand, knocking her into the air.

”…I can handle this.” Finished the clone, consoling Tori. The real Haru would swipe his left hand to the side, using the ten finger drilling bullets technique to fire five bone bullets at Sephora, spread apart like a shotgun spray.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:48 am
Sephoras eyes widened as ge basically broke hwr claws just blocking them! She was in shock to the point she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do next! She was suddenly flung into the air and she could feel the bone bullets piercing her body and as she landed on the grpund she knew that she was defeated!
"I ...I'm sorry...I will leave ...her alone." Sephora managed to say through the pain coursing through her body. She leaned over and coughed up blood. Damn! He defeated her! She actually lost! As she looked down and noticed the blood leaking from the holes in her body, she felt a wave of emotions from fear to shame overcoming her!
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:58 am
Tori breathed a sigh of relief! He won! And for the first time ever, Sephora gave up! Tori felt sorry for her and at the same time, shs felt she deserved it!
"You did it!" Tori said with a smile! Finally someone took the spawn if satan down!
"I don't think she can handle anymore. " Tori said as she stood up. Since she was healed she could move without hurting.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:33 pm
Haru felt a strange sense of rage during this fight, and then, when she was struck by the bone bullets, disappointment. That was it? No, all that build up, and that was it?
"...You know, for all that bark, you sure don't have much of a bite, do ya?" He growled, stalking towards her. He felt... Hungry. Like there had not been enough. "What a shame... I was hoping for more of a fight from you... Your name stuck out when she first told me about your little band of misfits, you know that? A Kaguya-Hyuuga hybrid... Well, let's just say I've only heard of one other person with such abilities." He told her as he approached the girl. "Well, that's life." He muttered, now almost in melee range. 

Suddenly, he would lunge forward, picking her up by the neck, and lifting her up off the ground. His right arm would be held back, ready to counter any form of resistance she put up, which was unlikely. A lion's head began to form on his right hand, roaring as he drew his arm back. 
"Still, you've slandered our family name, with both your actions and your words. If respect was what you wanted, you should have shown some in turn." He scolded gravely. If not stopped, he would then snap his arm forward, causing the lion to bite down on her neck, and begin draining her chakra.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum