Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Nice to meet you again... (Kaos, Aiko P NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice to meet you again... (Kaos, Aiko P NK)

Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:23 pm
Topic on hold for senior mod approval <3

Last edited by Akihana Akari on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Nice to meet you again... (Kaos, Aiko P NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice to meet you again... (Kaos, Aiko P NK)

Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:27 pm
so tell me how you earned i was river clan? you had no prior knowledge IC so you can't claim it
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22500

Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:31 pm
Mind reading. Check my stat page
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:38 pm
Indeed, Kidney was taken.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:31 pm
Kaos falls to the ground. He lands, catching himself with his arm. His arm breaks and he blacks out from the pain. He wakes up what he thinks is mere minutes and notices that  Aiko was standing over him, with smething sharp. He lashes out a kick, not aiming to hit, but to give him enough spn to throw himself off the edge. 
"Shit," he thinks as he uses the seal grappling lines to change his course through the air, landing near his equipment. He quickly recovers his stuff, leaving a dumbfounded Aiko in his wake, as he continues to use the seal grappling lines to move through the air, making it hard to quite catch him.

[thread exit]
check and mate bitch
kidney not taken
game over
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:09 am
Approved on watch <3
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:38 am
I'm sorry but could you please explain how you are suddenly revitalized after a knockout blow in les  than a few minutes? Also I'd like to note that haven't put any stats at all in your post, just saying I WILL need to go after you now. I have no personal grudge with you Kaos so just take  it like a man and stop making these BS posts. It only makes me have to hit you harder.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:17 am
except i didn't pass out from a knockout blow according to you, i fell and that is how i was knockout.
Aiko Akiyama
Aiko Akiyama
Citizen

Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:17 pm
Once again, read my posts. You did not react to being picked up for 2 whole posts so you were knocked out while still in my arms and were set down on the roof. Thus your entire post is invalid once again. Requesting a mod to look this over once more
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:25 pm
Yeah, you were kind of crushed and didn't do anything to fight back.
Post voided, ruling in Aiko's favor.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum