Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 24%
32 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Talukra Fears the Darkness Empty Talukra Fears the Darkness

Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:29 pm
Fen today was practicing hard, his usual cloths had been replaced with an armor, he had the scarf mask combo part off, and had everything out of his pockets and had his back turned to them, that ment his kunai, his ryo, everything was just sitting there, Fen had already previously done all of his sit ups, push ups, and even his laps, at this point fen could tell a large difference from when he started with being a Shinobi, things were getting easier that was once hard, and he could do certain things longer then before as well, right now fen was practicing a new style of fighting he was making, he would make quick powerful strikes, that would hit vital parts doing as much damage as possible, as fast striking as possible, he would then shuffle his feet around to expend his extra energy then he would settle his body back down and would repeat once more, then he would send s flurry of blows out against a training dummy, ment once more for speed and accuracy over power, but still rather powerful
Anonymous

Talukra Fears the Darkness Empty Re: Talukra Fears the Darkness

Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:50 pm
Talukra was just minding his own business to an extent that was paradoxical to what he was really doing. During his current excursion into Kumogakure he felt inclined to go into the village and see what kind of stuff he could take from other people. He was a missing ninja and a very weak one at that. He needed to get as much money from anybody in the area so that he could supply himself for his next journey. If he could not get enough ryo to get some supplies, then he would have to be in the mountain-like area of Kumogakure for much longer than anticipated. Talukra had plans of heading off to some minor nation or something when he finished up all his business in this village. He felt that major villages were too big and had too many advanced ninja running around. He feared that one of them would figure out who he is or where he is from. What if a Sunagakure Hunter Shinobi just jumped out of nowhere and cut his head off? That would be a sight for sore eyes.

Talukra was utilizing a large portion of his speed, but not too much. He wanted to remain light footed so that his steps made as little noise as possible and if he ran at his maximum pace he'd end up making noise with the amount of force he'd require to push himself forward with his gathered momentum. He'd run at a swift '40' in terms of speed stats, but this jog was enough to raise his heart-beat because he was running all over the place trying to figure out who was a good target to take. Practically beating himself into a sweat on purpose so that he did not leave the situation empty handed. If anything he had the peace of mind that he was slowly training his dexterity and speed in any scenario present. Talukra was hiding for the most part, but going cover to cover with speed to ensure no one saw him. What he managed to see with his enhanced reaction time was an individual training with his back turned to his equipment. He had his ryo placed away from him and away from his sight whilst his kunai and other meaningless material remained in the area as well.

Talukra was constantly checking out the areas around him with his speediness. If you're a missing ninja, then you have to be paranoid, and if you're trying to steal stuff, then you can't be caught. So he always had an eye out for everything around him when he was switching from cover to cover and everything before and after that. How do you think he was able to spot out such small details in the individual training and where all his items were? With a swift foot placed on the solid mountain like ground in the area burdened with trees meant for training Talukra would push toward to take a simple swipe at the amount of ryo placed behind the person training while he was in the middle of his routine. He was doing push ups and sit ups and stuff and appeared to be far too busy to deal with Talukra. Talukra would attempt to grab a fraction of the ryo present because he was going far too fast from one cover to the next. He was not going to be out in the open and thus had to conceal himself immediately after the attempt of trying to take his money. Such a fraction could be equal to about 4,100 ryo. A perfect amount for buying all kinds of equipment and if he was lucky he'd be set for his return to the other villages around the world, however, if the person before him was clueless enough to not check his ryo, then Talukra may as well attempt to acquire more thereafter.

652 Words
+3 Speed Stats

+ 4100 Ryo Stolen from Fenn

C - Rank Missing Status Acquired

*Permission given to connect hit.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:26 pm
Approved unless I'm missing something <3
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:05 pm
Fen had not yet noticed the man near him, he was still being way to focused in creating his own fighting style, drilling the tree with kicks and punches, the occasional elbow or knee as well, even a full shin or forearm hitting the tree, this was also helping his skin to become as strong as bark, making it harder for hits to penetrate his skin, his knuckles growing resistant to breaking, everything about him becoming more and more fine tuned to become a killing machine, the man who stole his money was still being unnoticed, its not like its the first time this happened to fen anyways, maybe he needs to be a bit more attentative to his money in the future, till then, training was the only thing on his brain
Anonymous

Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:32 pm
Talukra was rather busy attempting to see what could possibly happen next. It appeared as if the individual training in the area was far too distracted to even take note that his money was missing from where he had left it. It was as if he could not hear Talukra's fleet footing or his overall movements that took him from one point of shelter, to his ryo, and onto another point of shelter. This was not very intimidating of him. To be hiding and running around as quietly as possible, but he did not want to die! He had to ensure he was on the look out and that he did not stand still enough for somebody to try taking him by surprise! He continued to pursue a single idea in his head and that idea was training. Someone had a very high intent on studying it appeared and Talukra felt that if someone was so hard working he could certainly be an ally. Talukra learned that in order to be a great ninja you had to have a lot of willpower and want to train. Someone so inclined on training that he'd ignore his own fortune was definitely someone to praise, but that did not matter too much right now.

All that mattered is that Talukra was poor, hungry, and alone for the most part. He was thinking about his future and the more money he got the more time he could spend away from major villages. Money ruled just about everything and he was too weak-minded to deal with being a hermit and slaying bears for their meat. He wanted a simple life in a minor nation and with enough money he could certainly make it happen. A minor nation was bound to have a weaker economy and thus ryo should be able to get him more out of any excursion. With that on his mind he made another quick and simple swipe towards the ryo that was placed to the training shinobi's back. Attempting to take 6,100 ryo him wallet with his quick hands before placing himself back behind shelter. Looking onward to see when the individual would finally notice. Talukra was intending on doing this as many times as possible until the shinobi noticed his presence in order to test his perception and see if he could make an ally, but if he was too oblivious to his thievery, then he might as well zoom out of the area when he was done. That didn't change anything though. He was still training his speed in this situation by going cover to cover and enhancing his perception to notice anything that could possibly make his way towards him. He was very much prepared for the worst in this case because he surely wanted to make it out of Kumogakure alive.

474 Words
+2 Speed Stats
+6,100 Ryo If Successful
B - Rank Missing Ninja Status Acquired If Attempt is Successful
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:12 pm
Fen decided now as a good time to take a break from his extensive training, he would turn around just as the man was bending over from placing the wallet back where it was, and fen's eyes narrowed and he would shout out to the male "Hey You, who are you, and what are you doing with my Wallet?" Fen would begin to approach the male slowly, his red eyes seemed to pierce down to the very soul if their eyes would meet, if fen could make it to his gear before the man moved towards him, Fen would pick up his gloves, Gilgamesh, and Equip them on his arms, and he would continue to stare at the male, at this point, fen was not very happy, cause it seemed this man was stealing his money, and fen would not stand for that, fen would let loose a growl from his lips, and he was prepairing to go fist to cuffs with this male
Anonymous

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:31 pm
Welp now wasn't this an interesting display of events? It appeared as if the shinobi who was so driven to train had finally come to his senses to turn around and face the individual who was cleanly attempting to take his money from his wallet. With no simple reaction to how he was caught he would continue to pursue his previous actions as they were not interrupted. Talukra was not going to stop his swift hand movements and thus would continue to finish his movements and put the ryo in his back pocket before turning around to face Fenn. He could not just swiftly continue moving out of the way because that would be suspicious so he'd go on to look at him from a lower-body level. The individual was not very quick in his movements, but that did not matter.

"O-Oh, I wasn't trying to take nothing, I promise. I was just training here and I set aside my equipment a long time ago. Just remembered that I didn't have my stuff on me when I tried buying some ramen! I'm super sorry that I intruded on your stuff. I was just checking it to make sure. I'm Talukra and I'm from Sunagakure. Without my money there's no way I can pay to get back to my village! I-I hope you don't try killing me or anything." He'd reply in a voice that shouted of fear, be it realistic or not, and he remained in place. He assumed that if he didn't try to move away he wouldn't show any significant signs of suspicion and thus he'd be more liable to appear like an ally. "Who are you?" He'd then ask.

+6,100 Ryo cuz Fenn didn't interrupt me.

Will ask for approval of status if ryo is kept throughout the end of the topic.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:39 pm
Fen had reached his Gear, and the only thing he picked up with the gloves, and he would slide them on over his arms, and then tightened the straps on them so they would not budge, Fen would not take his eyes off the male calling himself Talukra, he had put on the gloves enough times to know how they work by this point, Fen would growl softly, and speak loudly to the Male " from Suna? are you a Missing Ninja? or just traveling? and if you are, where are you traveling to? By the way, My Name is Fenikkusu of Kumogakure" Fen would point at his Headband that was on the ground, to show his proof of being a Kumogakure Shinobi, Fen would work his fingers a little and made sure he could still make a fist and use the gloves fully opened as well "If you can not pay your way back to your village, why not just walk?" Fen asked , already now suspisious of this male as that was how most people got around anyways, what would he need to pay for?
Anonymous

Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:47 pm
Would attempt to maintain as much composure as possible. The individual known as Fen for short was already on edge by the looks of it. His training session musta escalated his senses and he must be all rushed up on some form of adrenaline and fatigue by this point. It was interesting that he was trying to be so intimidating to Talukra and the like. Talukra would maintain his composure and not sway to any side. Staying right where he was placed whilst his eyes and ears continued to scan the area for any abnormalities.

"I'm traveling for the moment. I came to Kumogakure first to see if I could find any assistance on my mission to Kirigakure. See you tell me to walk, but I don't have enough chakra control to walk over an entire ocean to  Kirigakure. I'd have to get a boat and food and enough stuff to keep everybody on the boat alive too. It's a long voyage from here across the ocean to Kirigakure. Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you set those gloves down. You look really tired ... why don't I go buy you some ramen? I managed to pick up some money for food on my way here from a nice stranger. It's enough for a small meal between the two of us, I guess?" Talukra would then offer. Continuing to keep his composure and eye-level which was at Fen's upper lower body and such.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:00 pm
Fen would begin to pour his Darkness Energy into his Gloves, a aura of black outlined with purple began to form around him, Fen really was not in the mood for Shinanigens right now, Fen did not know this man, and he was not feeling very trusting, specially after the suspicious Behavior, Fen would stop playing with his fingers and let them ball up tight, then he would start with swinging his right fist at full strength towards the diaphram of Talukra, if it hit, it would Make him buckle over and gasp for air, Fen was not planning on Killing him, but he did not appreciate a stranger like this man was turning out to be, if the punch missed, fen would prepair himself to go on the defensive, the speed of the punch he threw however was at thirty five, and his strength was at fifty
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum