Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

THE POWER OF YOUTH! (Part 1) Empty THE POWER OF YOUTH! (Part 1)

Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:33 pm
Dynamic Entry:

Odin flipped his jutsu encyclopedia, once again on the taijutsu page.  He bookmarked several pages that sounded interesting to him.  One of the more interesting sections in the Taijutsu tab was a mention of a konoha ninja named Might Guy;  this ninja was one of the only ninjas that didn't possess any ninjutsu skills and contended against other S ranked shinobi and lived to tell the tale.

Legend has it that Might Guy used to enter the fray using a special taijutsu move called, Dynamic Entry.  He browsed through the description of this incredible attack.
"Might Guy leaped through the air, delivering a jump kick to his target in a very dynamic way.  Might Guy generated his full momentum into this move, being able to move at his top speed."

Odin liked the sound of this, he thought about the different uses this could be done in battle;  Equipped with his swords, he could get the jump on the enemy in mere seconds.  Maybe this might be the first of a series of combination taijutsu attacks.  He was eager to actually learn these legendary moves. 

Odin thought the attack was simple enough, just the execution was the thing that was the hard.  

First, Odin started with his sprinting.  He started with a light jog which turned into a full on sprint.  His breathing increased as he picked up speed.  His feet slammed down as his speed increased.  Next, he went into a full sprint.  He kept  this pace up, at a speed of 30.  His breath was jagged and ridged because this was the first time in a while that he ever ran this much.  He needed to keep up this pace in order to fully execute the taijutsu move.  His feet stomped on the ground with each fast paced step he took.  He ran around the parameter of the training grounds at his top speed.  He kept this up for over an hour. He would occassionally be seen stopping to catch his breath.

Next, it was time for Odin to practice the dynamic entry.  He re read the Jutsu Encyclopedia for a refrence about what the Dynamic Entry really was but the context was vague.  It was left to interpitation, his imagination was the refrence and the definition of his very own dynamic entry. 
He would have to experiment. 

Which way should I enter the fray myself?  I know Might Guy from Konoha used his feet to unexpectedly kick his opponent while rushing to battle....but I love my katanas and would like to incorporate them into this somehow....

He dwelled on the facts and details a bit longer.

Well this is a taijutsu technique; I would only be able to use my own physcial body to attack my opponent.  Maybe after I used this jutsu, I can follow up with a weaponry jutsu of my own. 
He got nowhere in his thoughts except come to the conclusion that he had a better understanding of taijutsu. 

He stretched his legs, bending one to the left and extending his other to his right and vice versa.  He extended one arm, holding it in a stretch for a few seconds.  He did the same for the other arm.  He twisted his neck around in circles, cracking the vertibre, followed by stetching it by bending it from side to side.

So I have to utilize one of my body parts to fly into action.  The question is, which one will I use?
Should I soar through the air head first, head butting the enemy in the chest or forehead?
Should I dive in, fists first, punching the enemy in the face?
Of should I come running in for a jump kick, knocking the opponent of his or her feet?
I guess I'm going to have to try out all three ways..

He casually walked back into the training grounds.  He burst into a full on full sprint instinctively, he felt the momentum behind every footstep.  Before he knew i, he was jumping and taking flight.  He extended one leg, He drove his leg into the face of the nearest mtraining dummy.  The training dummy came off it's bindings and lifted off the ground and flew backwards, skipping across the ground at a rate of over 50 speed.  Odin stared at the dummy that slammed into across the training grounds.

He didn't miss a beat, readying the jutsu for another quick strike.  His feet lifted off the ground, his body floating as his body went into overdrive, he felt his speed increase as he popelled himself forward.  He lifted his fist as if he was Superman.  His fist flew into the next training dummy.  He was upon this thing in mere moments.  His fist made contact with the training dummy, sending it flying as well.  The same result happened, the dummy flew across the training grounds, crashing into the same area as the other dummy, this time with more force. 

Odin didn't stop to see the result of his chaotic damage.  The next strike was going to be done with as much force and speed as possible.  His body lifted off the ground yet again, this time he felt like he flew in the air.  His body levitated toward the last training dummy in what he felt like was an ungodly speed.  He leaned forward yet again but this time he had no time to put his hands up.  He yellsed out while he was upon the training dummy,
"DYNAMIC ENTRY!"
He went head first into the training dummy, breaking off a piece of the dummy before lifting it off the ground, taking it with him.   The dummy AND him skipped off the ground repeatively, bouncing like a bouncy ball being thrown from a professional baseball player.  They skipped together a couple of times before Odin broke off in a different direction, rolling to safety.  He ended up on his ass, sliding for a few meters before reaching a full stop. 

He laughed hysterically as he was excited to perfect this new jutsu.

WC: 1010/1000
Dynamic Entry Learned
+5 stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

THE POWER OF YOUTH! (Part 1) Empty Re: THE POWER OF YOUTH! (Part 1)

Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:50 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum