Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanbei
Hanbei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Hanbei's Exam Empty Hanbei's Exam

Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:25 am
Hanbei found himself at the exam hall, hoping to prove himself a genin. He sat down in the nearest chair and started reclining, figuring he could catch a quick nap before his exam. "Just gotta pass this and I can move on to other things," he thought to himself, "I wonder what they'll ask of me..." He sat there, balancing himself on the chair.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Hanbei's Exam Empty Re: Hanbei's Exam

Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:36 pm
Once again Akihana found herself at the academy proctoring another genin evaluation. It seemed there really was no rest for the wicked, especially when the wicked in question worked for Yaju. Still, it wasn't the candidate's fault so she smiled kindly at him.

"Hello Hanbei-kun, here is your exam. Please describe and demonstrate two or three of the jutsu you have mastered so far."

(Just make an 800 word post with your answer and you're good to go.)
Hanbei
Hanbei
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:42 pm
The boy, almost completely ignoring the girl, closed his eyes and began thinking, "It sounds like someone is speaking... But I don't wanna open my eyes... Too comfortable at the moment.." He took a few moments before sighing softly, "Oh well..." his eyes slowly opened and looked forward, seeing the lady, "Oh crap...!" he stood up quickly and bowed before his superior, "Forgive me! I was simply meditating!" Hanbei reached back and scratched his head in embarrassment. "S-so... You said describe and demonstrate, right?" he walked over to the widest area at the front of the empty classroom. He took a deep breath and exhaled, "Which one first? I have to leave a good impression," he thought to himself, "maybe clone jutsu..." He parted his lips under his collar and explained how he got so far in cloning, "Well... I've mostly used the clone jutsu to have someone to talk to; even if it was myself. Seems less awkward when the person you are talking to knows you through and through, y'know?" he chuckled softly before forming a handsign, the metal on his gauntlets making a clinking noise. With a phasing shudder, an exact clone of Hanbei formed to the side of him. They both put down their hands and wave at Akihina; they both speak in unison, "One day, I'd like to be able to have my clone go far lengths of distance, so I can spy on enemies and plan ambushes or attacks."

Hanbei wasn't finished, as he planned on two more jutsu. The next was simple, but required concentration, which he had plenty of. He explained his usage of the jutsu to this point, "I got around a lot using this ability. I can perfectly walk onto walls and ceilings like I were on the ground; I've mostly used it to chase butterflies or moths. And I'd sometimes follow koi fish out to the middle of lakes." As he was explaining all of this, he had walked from across the room, up the wall, and on the ceiling, then continued to walk down the wall and back onto the floor, going in a complete vertical circle back to his original position. "I'd like to one day sleep on the wall~ I bet it'd be an epic experience!" he stretched and decided to move onto the next one.

"This time, I'm going to demonstrate my usage of transformation~" Hanbei simply pointed outward as a familiar butterfly flutters out of his sleeve. It floats in front of him before a thick cloud of smoke expands. What was once a butterfly was now one of Hanbei's clones. "You see, I study insects a lot, so this is quite easy. It can also be enjoyable to have your clone transform into anyone you wish and shake hands with them; you can meet some interesting people through them! Or at least, it feels that way.." He clears his throat and tugs on his collar, "I'm a good boy, I swear it!" he stamps his foot and clears his throat again, "Now... What else...?" He ponders for a moment before somehow snapping his fingers, creating a spark from the quick tension. "Watch this!"

Hanbei grabbed the nearest eraser from the chalkboard and tossed it up in the air. As it came down to hit him on the head, a large book appeared in his place and hit the floor. Seconds later, Hanbei entered the room and stretched with a yawn, "I am often told that I have a lot of free time on my hands. I honestly haven't got the chance to use my substitution much, but I've been able to master it either way." Hanbei went to stand back in his original position and picked up the book. He opened it to reveal that the book had blank pages. "It's just for show~" Hanbei decided to show her his transformation in person, making the handsign and 'poofing' into a version of Akihina, but wearing his clothes. She looked just as cryptic as he did. "So, how do I- er.. You, look in my clothes?" he spun around giving her an all-around view of herself in his garbs. "I can give you the name of the tailor if you like~" he cleared his throat and decided to transform back into himself. "I've used this jutsu to sneak into restricted areas, I admit. The inside of the kage hall is pretty nice~ Although I don't stay long. I often transform into animals and pester people. I also go on little adventures with the other animals, even though I can't quite understand what they say." He noticed his rambling and decided to end his speech, as well as his 'test'. "So.. Erm.. I suppose that's it for my test.. Let me know how I did, if you will~" he gave a bow and sat back down on his bench. He didn't return eye contact, but instead, lowed his head again and closed his eyes.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:56 pm
"You did very well, Hanbei-kun," the kunoichi replied, reaching for a headband laid out on a table beside her. "You passed your exam and are now a Genin of Kumo. Go out there and make us all proud of the great shinobi you can be."
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:58 pm
Approved for rank up to genin and 15 stats. Next time please remember to add word count. Your exam is 829 according to MSWord. <3
Hanbei
Hanbei
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:03 pm
Hanbei quickly spoke up out of nowhere and stood up, "Can you teach me genjutsu?" He asked with eagerness, "I... Wish to excel at it, and be able to break an opponent's will without having to resort to using my frail body.." He furrowed his brow, "It seems like a cruel way to fight, breaking and torturing your opponent mentally and emotionally; but this is a harsh world, and in battle, winning can either be life or death. I'm not physically strong or fast enough for most common things, so I would like to become a grandmaster of genjutsu; a master of illusion and fear. One who can conjure fears and memories that haunt the very corners of my opponent's minds. You may or may not be a genjutsu master, but I'm sure you know a lot more about it than I..." He shook his head, "I would like to learn. I love learning. I may not be able to carry a bunch of weights up 10,000 stone stairs, but if I need to, I'll take on the horrors of my own mind in order to learn. So... Will you help me..?" he grabbed the headband and slipped it under his collar, most likely placing it around his neck.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:01 pm
The boy's request was certainly unusual, and never had Akihana expected to be approached in such a way. But that she supposed was life. And more than his bold approach the kunoichi liked what he said about not causing physical harm. It was something she herself struggled with, all her own ninja arts directed at countering the enemy through painless if permanent means.

"It requires a lot of patience to learn Genjutsu," she warned. "Research and meditation while your peers are outside throwing fancy fireballs, making water dance, controlling the way the wind blows and such. If you can see yourself meditating through all the sheer noise of the world rotating on its axis, then only should you consider the mind arts."

Having given him sufficient warning, she added "think on it a little, go on a few missions and hang around ninjutsu users and taijutsu users. The physical body can be built and chakra solidified. And if you still think you would like to pursue Genjutsu, come look for me at the Raikage office," she finished kindly before getting up to leave.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum