Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

The dreaded meeting with the Tenkage. Empty The dreaded meeting with the Tenkage.

Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:26 pm
Mitsui realized his mistake with what he said. He realized though, that if he lied, that he would get a pretty good beating. Mitsui had no idea what to think. The entrance was rough and now he thought that the meeting with the leader will be way more rough. Mitsui would walk into the building halting from a full out run just outside. Mitsui would go up the stairs slowly eventually finding the tankage office. He would knock on the door.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

The dreaded meeting with the Tenkage. Empty Re: The dreaded meeting with the Tenkage.

Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:49 am
Hearing the knock on the door of t he office, Xyxer stopped his writing of some paperwork and leaned back into his chair, currently thinking over the fate of the village and whether his judgement had been too harsh on people that had done nothing to spite him. With that thought in his mind with violence thundering around inside of his skull, he spoke out calmly, "You may enter." As soon as Mitsui would enter, Xyxer would retort almost immediately, "You're not one of my shinobi, what're you doing here?"
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

The dreaded meeting with the Tenkage. Empty Re: The dreaded meeting with the Tenkage.

Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:17 pm
Mitsui was wondering whether he should lie or if he should go and tell the truth. or if he should go and make up a story. Mitsui was nervous either way so he was wondering whether he would be beaten up or if he would be fine or what.
Mitsui would say, "I am a former shinobi of iwagakure, I was on a mission when I was interrogated at another village gates and ended up being unmasked because I had a letter that I was supposed to give to another spy. The letter had info that I was not supposed to know so I could not memorize it. I am very afraid that the village leader would kill me even though, it was not my fault that the mission failed."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:28 pm
When the male entered, Xyxer noticed the rather grievous injury on his face.. He seemed to have been playing a game of 'Who's got your nose', and he appeared to have lost the game severely.. Gesturing one hand towards the chair, offering him a seat as he spoke, Xyxer nodded. Moving his hands onto the edge of the desk before him, the diamond desk that was with the tropical fishes navigating inside of it being quite soothing and a reminder to Xyxer of his home village. "I see that a lot of tragedy has befell you, shinobi. One, being a maiming towards your facial features, which greatly impedes your attractiveness, if you do not mind me stating. However, the most alarming.. You believe your leader wishes to kill you? The leader of Iwagakure?" He paused a little longer, looking down at his own desk for a few seconds before looking back up, "What can you offer my village, Mitsui? Why should I grant you safety behind me? Do you possess any intel on your village?"
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:07 pm
Mitsui would think for a second about answering and then say, "I will offer my loyalties to your village as long as you do not betray me. I also can offer information on the village of Iwagakure and the leader." If the man in front of him wanted more information about Iwagakure. Mitsui would say, "Kozai the leader is awfully secretive and also, I doubt his strength because he seems to only be willing to fight those who are very weakened. Knowing how powerful Echo is, I believe that Kozai gained the leader rank up by gaining the favor of Echo. He also is interested in colonizing Takigakure, Shimagakure, Amegakure and Yukigakure likely to take over some other villages. I do not know the true strength of the Iwagakure.  
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:12 pm
Xyxer's brow lifted slightly upon the boy's distribution of the intel.. It was strange how he had said it all as if he had planned it.. Perhaps this was all a ruse and he was a bug on the inside from the leader of Iwagakure.. No matter, he'd just have to tie off the loose ends. "Place your headband of old on the desk, go to the academy and collect your new headband. Stand amongst your new brethren and prove your worth to us with blood, sweat and tears. As for Kozai, I shall plot on what to do with him." With that, he'd nod his head to gesture that the meeting was over, indicating for the male to leave.

[Exit unless he doesn't leave]
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:17 pm
Mitsui would have one more request seeming how he was accepted into this new system, Mitsui would say, "Could you write a letter to Kozai lying to him saying that you killed me? This way, I would not need to worry about Kozai tracking me down because he would think I am dead."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:19 pm
Xyxer had nodded and the boy had continued to talk, perhaps, in the mudhuts that formed the community of Iwagakure, they did not teach manners. Frowning a little, he glared at the boy, "You take me, Xyxer Gyojin, the Wrath of Tengakure, for a liar? You believe I can be deceitful, Mitsui? Kozai can track you down as he pleases, entering my village and assassinating you is an entirely different matter. Now be gone, before you give me reason to ship you back to him so I can gain a partnership with the degenerates."
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:21 pm
Mitsui had never expected that so he would then proceed to bow and then leave quickly. (Exit, requesting 4 posts of character development)
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:22 pm
[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum