Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
23 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Kaien finding herself (P, I/O, N/K) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaien finding herself (P, I/O, N/K)

Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:19 pm
"Unfortunately my blessing isn't something I can teach you. It requires the trinity to use as each aura is a reflection of the spirit taking over my body. The fighting styles however...." She paused for several moments seemingly in deep contemplation before finally starting again, deciding it best to let the suspense rise a bit before they began.

"I suppose I could teach you my fighting styles. If you really want but know it will require your body to move in ways it is quite unused to."
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Kaien finding herself (P, I/O, N/K) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaien finding herself (P, I/O, N/K)

Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:09 pm
I believe I can handle it as long as I am provided with the right steps. Kaien stayed in her stance trying to stay still not showing any signs of over excitement due to the fact she was able to train with her teacher again. I am ready when ever you are teach. Inside Kaien is jumping with joy but trying to keep the serious persona up. She glances at her clones possibly for the last time because she will be caught up in her training with the Hell's Angel. As she looks at the clones she can see one of showing signs of fatigue while the other seems more composed. 

The clone to the left seems to be trying to push herself harder and faster than necessary. Wearing herself out. trying to force out the orbs instead of training her mind and slowly release them. The clone on the right is visualizing the orbs being released from her body one by one and circling around her in a controlled fashion. 

Kaien looks back at her teacher and gives her a nod of her saying she is ready. After the nod she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

(TWC 2244/4000 AP 63/123)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:56 pm
"Alright then. I'll try my best not to hurt you. The first style is my own signature fighting style, the hyper dance. " as she spoke she prepared her fighting stance, entering the activation sequence for her powered up fighting style. Her left hand slid slowly up her ribs, fingertips dancing across the protective armored plates one by one as she brought it up her body to release its touch finally at chest height. From here her srm was stretched outward in a formation similar to a chop, elbow bent in an acute angle that allowed her hand to end parallel to the ground, Palm facing the sky, and as she did this the rest of her body flowed in place.

Her right leg arched forward into what closely resembled a cat stance, the tip of her toe touching against the earth for a moment before tracing a circle across the ground, her body pivoting to spin fluidly one full turn to finish her drawing in the dirt before she brought her lead leg in, hooking it into place directly beside her stationary leg, heel to to parallely.

"This is of course the base, the opening stance. It requires a fair amount of flexibility as you can see and will feel awkward at first,"
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:52 pm
As Kaien looks on in amazement trying to follow every movement the Hell's Angel make. Once she finishes Kaien decides ok she believes she can do it. She first begins by turning her body sliding her right foot around leaving a a complete circle or at least she hoped she would. As the circle completed she pulled her right leg behind her so it resembled Hell's Angel. While doing that she lost her balance and falls forward. She catches herself and turns her fall into a front hand spring. Landing left foot first. As her right foot landed she stood up and looked at her teacher. "Let me try this again." As soon as the final word left her mouth she took a step back and got back into her stance. This time when she began to turn she glided the tip of her toe across the ground. following the same circle she just finished tracing. As her turn was reaching an end she she straighten up her posture her right leg began to move behind her left which never left its pivot. 

Once behind the other leg she turned her leg and ankle slightly so both her feet laid parallel to each other.She felt accomplished but as soon as she began to lift her hand her balance once again was thrown off. This time she didn't fall but had to move one of legs to support herself.  Kaien began showing the frustration on her face. "I'll get it this time Hell's Angel" As she got back into position she erased the two circles with her sole. Turning slowly getting her composure back back steadying her breathing. As she moved her right leg behind herself for hopefully the finally time she began the turn of her body. With the tip of her righ toe tracing a circle into the ground. Even through all of this Kaien still found a way to smile. As the circle reached it's completion. She began to sturdy her left leg not to move while her right started its way behind it. Slightly twisting her right leg and until her right foot was parallel with the left facing the opposite direction so it was heel to toe. While raising her arms to about her mid section once their she held her hand out so it was parallel with the ground. She then looked up and ask "did I do it correctly or not."
(TWC 2652/4000 AP63/123)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:22 pm
The display before her was.... For lack of better words incredibly comical. "Um...move your leg eh.. No..." She tried to figure out how best to fix the situation but couldn't for the life of herself figure out how to explain something that came to her so easily. Her body moved naturally in this way thanks to Amber, seeming to coil or uncoil, shift and turn sometimes as if she didn't have bones at all and it was natural for her, not learned.

Finally kaien succeeded, and she was thankful as it meant she no longer needed to attempt to find a way to explain how to do the starting stance. Then, unfortunately she realized the first movement in hyper dance was of course getting out of the stance. "Alright so next.... Next is getting out of this position. You'll find the glow will show in your eyes once the fighting style is mastered so don't worry that it's not there. Take all of the weight off of the heel of your left leg. From here with no weight on your right, all on the tip of your left foot you can get out of the stsnce pretty easy to start your dance. Hyper dance is very agressive, not stopping forward momentum for anything. You press forward until you defeat or trample your opponent.

As she finished speaking she pushed forward, her body turning in a half spin as she lifted her right leg off the ground. It found its place in front of her as her lead shoulder went behind and them back in front due to the turn, the small side ways momentum causing her to continue to turn slowly for s couple steps, she ducked down once she was just outside of attack range of kaien to prepare her strikes and lunged forward finally entering melee range with an excited smile. Pushing off with her back leg she closed the last bit of distance at a speed of ninety one, not holding back her abilities to test her students growth. The strikes came with terrifying sleed and accuracy, a string of six open palmed strikes thst would pepper the girl's chest if not blocked, though she endured each would only hit hard enough that kaien could tell she'd been touched before her attacks were pulled back, if not stopped she would continue her forward push, now inches from the girl's face where she would spin on her lead leg to circle around the girl's body, sending s kick that would strike around her guard from the back to barelly touch the tip of her foot against Kaien's ribs before stopping once more, having switched striking legs after the first spin to ensure she circled Kaien's body at the same speed as before. Here she stopped, her breath calm and slow, awaiting a response unless something altered her movements
(Twc 1377)
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:49 pm
Kaien was happy as was listening to her teach the Hell's Angel and zoned out for a second and focused back on where Hell's Angel was. She was no longer their before Kaien could adjust she felt 6 strikes upon her chest which wasnt as painful as past times Hell's Angel attacked her, but still the speed was still quite scary and amazing to say the least. Kaien sees something for a split second before her rib is now touched as she begins to focus on her ribs. She looks up and Hell's Angel is standing before her  not showing any sign of loss of breath or fatigue. Kaien takes a couple of steps back first to admire her teacher while also trembling, second to get her composure back. Once she loses her temper and acts on rage the battle is already lost. She calms her breathing and her trembling was the next to leave. Kaien looked at Hell's Angel know that her speed was great but to the point where she couldnt see any of her movements. 

Kaien turned around and began to tear up knowing she was weak but this weak if it was an actual fight she would be dead. As she raises her hands to her face to wipe the tears she thinks what would her mother think. Was she a failure, why is she so weak, is all the training for nothing? As the last question entered her mind she stopped all thoughts of negativity knowing that it would get her no where. After she wipes her eyes once again she turns back around to face Hell's Angel "Your really fast I couldnt even follow any of your movement." With a forced smile Kaien tried to stay positive, and with that Kaien began her spin of a full circle. With the tip of her toe tracing in the ground thinking since this was going to be her own version she pointed to the sky with her left hand and as the circle became complete. Kaien swung her right leg behind her left and placed her right foot parallel to her left facing heel to toe. While bringing her left arm down to her mid section, and extending her hand so that it too is parallel with the ground. 

Kaien then moves all of her weight on her left foot to her toes then follows by making sure their is no weight on her right.Once she felt comfortable she then lunged at Hell's Angel. As soon as her right foot landed on the surface of the ground she began a spin so that the momentum and extra push off her left once the spin was done would help cover the extra distance between the two. Closing in Kaien launched 4 quick punches to Hell's Angel mid section following by a ducking spin with all the weight on her right leg using the left to sweep Hell's Angel by surprise. She would exit out of that with a forward roll entering a round off into a back handspring. Kaien showing the exact opposite reaction that Hell's Angel how she was calm and composed Kaien is fatigued and can barely stand. As Kaien tries to catch her breath she glances at Hell's Angel "How was that?" Before she falls backwards on her butt trying to catch her breathe. 

As that happened both of the clones had their eyes open and began to converse between each other. "Wow she did something not sure what but it was something" the clone on the left said. While the clone on the right agreed "it was something I dont believe its what Hell's Angel did but it was something. I dont think we will be here much longer lets hurry up and focus to complete this jutsu" As both clones closed there eyes and began the molding of chakra trying to create spheres out of their Scorch Style. Kaien began to rise to her feet and still winded asked "What did I do wrong and what can I improve on Hell's Angel? 
(TWC 3333/4000 AP 63/123)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:06 pm
"You're getting it...but I have a teaching method that could be more effective actuslly. Follow me I need to also take care of some things. "With that she was off, a mischievous smile on her lips as she dashed away just slow enough that she knew kaien could follow.

(Exit topic twc 1429, claiming Wc towards trinity blessing and 700 ryo)
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:08 pm
approved
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:18 pm
As Kaien began to follow Hell's Angel her clones disappeared giving he the experience of there training. Kaien smiled ifeel like its almost complete. 
(Exit claiming 3333 TWC towards Extreme Steaming Murder)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:22 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum