Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tenka ChinokeToday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleToday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Today at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperToday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Sun May 26, 2024 4:34 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
219 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
70 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zebra
Zebra
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Eating contest (Private)(No Kill) Empty The Eating contest (Private)(No Kill)

Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:01 pm
Zebra walked into this nice looking Ramen shop. He had just graduated from the academy and decided to challenge another person to an eating contest. He looked around to see a lot of people eating at most about a sixth of what he could eat. He really liked the food here. It was very high quality food for not a lot of money. Zebra decided to order his first ramen which was the cheapest item on the menu. He did not have a lot of money with him so he decided to eat as much as he could for as little as he could. He would be eating at least 2 bowls every 5 minutes. He ate so fast that the chefs would need to work only for him to keep up. Zebra was nice enough to wait and wait for the ramen to come as it still did not take a long time.
Kotonaru Uchiha
Kotonaru Uchiha
Citizen

The Eating contest (Private)(No Kill) Empty Re: The Eating contest (Private)(No Kill)

Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:14 pm
Kotonaru Uchi- Haruto, it was Haruto, not Uchiha. He had to keep his identity hidden before anyone could go after his eyes. Not that he had anything much worth stealing. His stomach rumbled, as he walked down the street. He had not eaten all day, he had just woken up.

He saw the Ichiraku noodle bar, and checked his coin pouch. HE was good, he could afford a snack there.

He walked in the bar, and plopped down on a chair next to two other people who could only be ninjas. Looking them over, one of them seemed to be familiar... that crest on his back... hmm... another Uchiha huh?

Kotonaru examined the second guy, a tall, skinny dude, who had spike hair and a big mouth. Especially when he ate something that was apparently a little... spicy. Kotonaru had to turn away to hide his laughter.

While they were sometimes rather entertaining, he decided to ignore the boys next to him, they had their own thing going, and he wanted to meet a friend here. Looking at the menu, he contemplated his potential order while he waited for a friend to arrive....

Then he noticed a slightly short, but extremely muscular person who seemed to be eating like crazy. Kotonaru turned to the man and said... "Man, you sure can pack it away can't you?"
Zebra
Zebra
Citizen

The Eating contest (Private)(No Kill) Empty Re: The Eating contest (Private)(No Kill)

Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:17 pm
OM NOM NOM, Zebra was eating all the ramen possible. He loved ramen so much since he was a kid. He ate everything that was nice long, soft and stringy. He had loved eating since 5 when he saw the first thing he ever saw. This was somthing called a buffet. He ate as much as he could there somehow making the buffet lose money. This resulted in the immense loss of money and the booting of this rude little kid who ate everything ramen. Ever since, he has always wanted to eat this much which only happened when his parents left. He quickly ate everything. In the orphanage he used to live in, he ate more than the rest of the kids. He has taken many challenges such as the largest bowl of ramen which was about 14 inches deep and about 30 inches in diameter. He had this thing for eating as much as is given to him and since the buffet, he treated it as if it was all given to him so he ate it all. He has done many eating contests in the past and has also eaten a burger about 4 times the size of one's head. He decided that this boy who told him that he could surely pack in his food would be no match against him in an eating contest. He knew fire element so that he could make sure his food was cooked so that it was done enough or even more than done enough that ended up burning the food. He responded, "I surely can, I challenge you to and eating contest!"
Kotonaru Uchiha
Kotonaru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:18 pm
"An Eating Contest?" the man proposed. Kotonaru was rather taken aback by this. "Surely you misunderstand, I meant that you yourself are quite capable of eating a lot, it seems."

He wondered if the guy had a hot head or a fiery temper. He looked like he had been on the losing end of some fights, and did not look like someone to be trifled with. Of course, appearances could be deceiving, but still, that was quite the fearsome appearance.

Kotonaru felt a little bad turning down the man's offer though. "Tell you what, I'm not quite cut out for an eating contest, but I can show you a useful jutsu you might like. It's called the "Body Flicker", ever heard of it? I can show you outside if you wish."

Last edited by Kotonaru Uchiha on Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zebra
Zebra
Citizen

Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:19 pm
zebra was disappointed that the guy declined his challenge and decided to take the man up on his offer to teach Body Flicker. He thought that learning that would help a lot especially when fighting. He quickly decided that learning this body flicker would be a useful jutsu to learn since he actually already knew about what the jutsu did. Zebra liked how he could move fast with this jutsu and how this would help a lot. He wondered what he would do now. He decided to take this man up on his offer. He imediately thought about how he would learn this jutsu. He decided go outside with another 6 bowls of ramen. He promised to the ramen shop cooks that he would pay for the food. He went outside and told the other kid to follow him.
Kotonaru Uchiha
Kotonaru Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Kotonaru gaped as the muscular man ordered and then walked out the door of the ramen shop, with no less than 6 bowls of ramen. That was a heck of a lot for a guy to eat. Kotonaru asked the muscular man "Do you seriously eat that much every time you go here? I mean, you look like you could beat up a horse and THEN eat it but this seems to be a stretch."

Kotonaru smiled awkwardly at the absurdity of a man eating so much ramen in ONE sitting. He then asked the man to wait a moment. Walking inside, Kotonaru decided to be nice and pay for the other guy's ramen, he would try to recoup the favor later.

Walking back outside, Kotonaru asked the beefy looking man his name.
Zebra
Zebra
Citizen

Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:04 pm
Zebra was wondering how he did not notice how he would eat all this normally. He was truly the eating contest champion. He was surprised that someone was surprised at how much he would eat. He said: I am the walking feast. I will out eat the largest groups there. I can out eat 20 men. I have the strength because of the massive appetite. I usually eat about 25 bowls at least per meal. I get a good discount since I eat so much. I would beat up a horse and eat it indeed but I would do that about 4 more times."

Zebra followed the man outside. He brought his six bowls out and asked about how to do the body flicker: How do you do the body flicker?
Kotonaru Uchiha
Kotonaru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:08 am
"It seems fairly simple, honestly. You make some chakra, and use it on your body, your muscles, to enhance your movement. I largely figured it out by myself, it just takes a little practice. Applying chakra is easy, it is controlling your movement that is difficult."

Kotonaru discreetly practiced running lightning chakra between his hands, attempting to imitate a jutsu he had seen before.
Zebra
Zebra
Citizen

Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:35 pm
Zebra attempted this jutsu. He expected some success but not this much. He attempted to use his massive muscles and chakra enhance them and suddenly, he did not know how to control this so he flew into the wall of the restaurant fortunately not breaking it and lay on the ground. Zebra said: OOOOWWWW.
Kotonaru Uchiha
Kotonaru Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:23 pm
Kotonaru fought the urge to laugh. He had been kind of unstable the first time he had tried the body flicker jutsu but this was something else. Fortunately he was rather used to this feeling. Walking over to the other guy, he would offer his hand to help the other man up. He was fairly sure the wall had shaken from the impact the other man had made. Perhaps all the ramen did add up after all.

Regardless of whether the other man got up with Kotonaru's help or not, Kotonaru would back up to a safe distance, and advice the other ninja to make sure he moved up and down the street since he evidently needed a little more room. He would then try making a surge of electricity using lightning chakra, trying to launch it at the ground.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum