Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Little Lion Man [P] - Page 4 Empty Re: Little Lion Man [P]

Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:51 pm
As Xyxer talked Takeo felt himself immediately flexing his left arm, checking if everything was actually functioning. "My perspective on things has changed. It's been awhile since I've lost, I became complacent." He leant backwards against the wall, bringing one of his knees up to rest his arm on. "This has been an interesting experience. It's given me something I lacked for quite awhile. The want to get even stronger." Takeo paused, momentarily raising his hand to rest against his left eye. His eyes would be what would make him stronger, this was something he was certain of.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:02 pm
Xyxer gazed upon at the cripple, a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips when the male expressed a desire to become 'even stronger'. "Do not fret, Takeo. I have defeated two Tenkage, so it is nothing to feel disheartened by." He paused on that before a frown sullied his expression, "Funny, isnt it.. I am quite possibly the strongest in the village.. and yet I am the only one that has not been handed the weight of the Tenkage's hat."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:20 pm
Takeo dismissed what Xyxer said with a lazy arm wave, with his good one of course, and a slight smile. "Your head is far too small for the hat to fit anyway." He replied to the boy. He felt a yawn building up within him. While not sure of what the time was he guessed it was probably getting late. Even with his small 'nap' he still incredibly tired. Honestly doing anything right now would just be pure torture for him. Imagine if someone forced you to do something while you were absolutely shattered. That'd just be terrible.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:41 pm
Allowing a smirk to form on his lips, the boy gazed out from the window to the many buildings that towered in the city. It was a pleasant city, but it was not his. It would never be his. Kirigakure was the land he needed. Leaning forward in the chair, the weight of his armour no longer restraining him, not that it did but I'm adding words into this shit yo. The boy let out a huff, fondling the Taurus Auracite around his neck to remind him of the good old times.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:13 pm
Takeo had been passing the time by subconsciously molding his chakra throughout his body. He had made significant improvements on his training, and he imagined that soon he would grasp the concept completely. His eyes were closed, though he could see the entirety of the room. The Byakugan implanted in his right eye served as a way for him to keep an eye on Xyxer while he finished the final touches. "It'll be awhile until I can reach the level of strength I deem suitable to be a true Kage." He said to the boy sat beside him. Talking served as a way to pass the time, and also as a test of if he could keep his concentration or not. "I trust that you'll be capable of making sure Tengakure doesn't crumble until then." He felt his chakra flowing through his tenketsu, forming itself slowly into an invisible orb around him. "When enemies arrive on the doorstep you shall destroy them. You will be the Wrath of Tengakure until my strength surpasses that of the previous Tenkage."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:29 pm
It was strange that the boy believed a Kage truly had a great amount of power.. What were his goals? To be able to match the other Kage in mano e mano battles? Xyxer could not discern it, but he knew the motive behind the moves of most men.. Power. Of course, Takeo strove for more power. So did the Wrath of Tengakure. Who's desire was greatest, however, would be proven in time, written in the crimson life essence of either themselves, or their foes. Smirking, he looked up from the Auracite to the male whom had given him a new name, "And what does that mean, Takeo? That my strength matches that of a Kages?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:41 pm
Takeo saw it with his own eyes...well eye. His chakra was manifesting itself around his form. He could plainly see where there were cracks and holes in the chakra, a sign that he still needed to try harder. Takeo didn't answer the boy's question for a minute or so, deciding to concentrate fully on the task he had assigned himself. Slowly he watched as each hole was patched up, each chink and crack in the 'armour' that surrounded him knitting together. "Your strength is sufficient enough to deal with problems." He explained to the boy. It was best he didn't feed the young boy's ego too much, he might start getting even more irritating. "By the way you owe me 8000 ryo for the damages you caused."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:43 pm
Simply ignoring the last part, as Xyxer was not a man whom paid for his own damages otherwise he would have been a pauper a long time ago. He instead mused on what Takeo had said before, his eyebrows furrowing and his lips curling up into a wolfish smirk, "Wouldn't that imply that you are a problem, since my strength dealt with you?" With his last words of wisdom, the male departed to allow Takeo some time to dwell in his defeat by the superior male.

[Exit]

(2679 WC)
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:00 am
And just like that Xyxer had left. Takeo honestly hadn't noticed the boy's departure, as he was currently too deep in thought. To anyone who would have passed by the room it would have likely appeared that Takeo was sleeping, some even thinking that the injury he had received was far worse than it actually was. Rumours travelled fast, news that the Tenkage was on his death bed spreading throughout the village swiftly. While all of this was going on Takeo remained in the hospital room, quietly letting his chakra mold itself around his body. The boy's ultimate defence, One Way Road, manifesting itself around his form.

[Topic Closed]

Total Wordcount: 2845

+14 AP

One Way Road Learned
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja