Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Little Lion Man [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Little Lion Man [P]

Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:27 pm
Retracting his arm back in, his sword now covering the majority of his body from the side that Takeo was on, his eyes drifting towards the glass walls inside of the office which gave a rather imperialistic view of the city. Naught but ants, he reminded himself. "You believe you've accomplished all of this alone?" Xyxer paused for a second at that notion, faintly chuckling, "You're where you are merely because people have allowed it. Not yet have you been directly opposed, you've merely been given an empty throne." He looked back towards Takeo, his eyes seeming to bounce with humour.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:44 am
"I haven't been opposed because I'm strong enough to keep the throne." Takeo replied stopping the swinging while the blade was in the twelve o'clock position. It held that position for a moment before dropping, Takeo catching the handle with relative ease. "All of my actions have been met with repercussions because I'm stronger than them all." The words left a strange taste in his mouth, not often did he brag about his own strength. Xyxer just brought out the worst in him. "You speak to me as if you are different Xyxer. But are you not here because the previous Tenkage allowed it?"
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:45 am
"I came here seeking refuge, alas, the Tenkage bestowed it upon me. I did not seek to steal power, nor have I made power moves. I'm rumoured to be a savage, and that I may be, yet the Tenkage still allowed me refuge. I murdered his- No, wait, his and your subjects. Yet.." He paused once more, allowing his tongue to escape the sanctuary of his mouth and run dryly over his lips, "Yet.. I am still welcomed here in a position of supreme power. It's a very weird village that we have here."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:24 pm
"The previous Tenkages had strange rules. They allowed both of our antics to go about unpunished. They showed weakness, and it was likely that weakness that got them killed in the end." The words came out naturally enough, but Takeo felt strange. So quickly he had written them both off as dead, with no evidence to support the claim. "BY the way. While you're looking for swordsman, I want you to keep an eye out for potential ANBU candidates. Tengakure is running low on operatives." That'd serve as a way to keep the boy occupied. Takeo knew how it was with young teenagers, constantly wanting to cause mischief.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:06 pm
Death. That was something that reaped a lot of people. The two Tenkages prior.. were they truly clasped by that skeletal hand? It was a difficult idea for him to entertain as he had witnessed one of their numbers strength, and if a male like that was to be bested in combat, he had only hoped it would have took more than one person to do it. As for ANBU.. Xyxer merely smirked at the thought. The ANBU he had seen here were shabby at best aside for the Kirigakure true breeds. Hell, even Takeo had never become an ANBU so it was obvious why he was so foreign to their shoddiness as of yet; his time of being an ANBU Captain here did not help alleviate the frailty of the warriors.. It was hard to breed seasoned warriors out of daisy lovers. He paused for a few seconds before turning to face the male in the office, his armour rapidly decorating his body. "How about you show me your skills with that weapon of yours. A duel, if you will. I want to see how decayed I've become."
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:55 am
There was a brief silence, perhaps Xyxer was thinking on if the Tenkage were truly dead. Takeo wasn't one to try and guess what was going on in that boy's head, Takeo could never tell what he was going to do next. The silence ended when Xyxer spoke after turning to him. Takeo glanced upwards, taking note of the armour beginning to form itself around his body. A duel? Takeo frowned, straightening his back and moving away from the desk slightly. "I've only just had this place repaired." He said with a frown, motioning with his head to the rooftops outside of the building. "Outside, and don't drown anyone this time." He said, referencing the last time they had fought against each other. And with that said and done he made his way towards the window, opening it and stepping up onto the windowsill. A hand seal later and his body disappeared from view as he Body Flickered, crossing the gap between buildings with ease. Out in the open he felt like his weapon was more effective, considering the wires and all.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:06 pm
Nodding in agreement, he knew that refurbishing and repairing was quite a costly business, and it would be extremely poor judgement for him to smash the desks and walls. So, as the Tenkage opened the window and stepped out like some sort of mortal, Xyxer darted forwards and leaped out from the room, twisting his body around so that his armoured shoulderblades smashed straight through the giant window of glass and shattered it, chunks and shards of glass spraying in his wake, possibly towards Takeo and to the civillians below, alas, his armour was a noble thing and protected him from such peasantly ways to be maimed. Sailing out from the window, now facing Takeo, he waved a little before continuing the torquing, his head ducked down, his knees bent inwards and with his body now frontflipping in the air, it seemed pretty fun. Activating chakra in his feet so that he could walk on walls, he smashed his feet directly into a concrete tree (obviously a building please dont ban me for code manip), he ran up to the top of the tower and stood atop, waiting for Takeo to begin their totally fair duel.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:40 pm
Takeo resisted the urge to just back stab the boy when he leapt through the window. He simply watched as shards of glass descended down upon the streets below. A moment or two later he heard the cries of surprise. Though the lack of screaming meant that no one was seriously injured, that was good. Watching the child running up the side of the building was quite funny to him. "You're paying for that." He called over before flickering across the gap and onto the rooftop. The location he appeared at wasn't all that far from Xyxer, in fact it was within striking distance of the boy. And that's exactly what he did, slashing downwards from his right shoulder to left hip across the torso if left to. His left eye visually changed during the motion, going from coal black to crimson red within a moment. It had been awhile since he had used his Sharingan during combat, preferring to use the Byakugan over it, but perhaps with a decent match he would finally be able to advance further with it. Only time would tell.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:13 pm
A crimson gleam and a daring, bold attack alerted Xyxer to the start of the battle. He smirked at the male being just about 1 foot away from him. This should be easy. Speaking as he sent his sword, which was in his right hand, immediately into an arcing swing towards the males own right arm that was aiming to cut into his right shoulder, aiming to cleave it off from the joint while following straight down into the ribs of the boy. The movements were around the same speed due to Takeo having removed his speed steroided hat, if not having Xyxer be a little faster. In the end, the result would be the same, either Takeo would retreat and it was a stalemate, he continued on his path, stabbed Xyxer's shoulder and as a result force the heavy blade to turn him into a Semi-Rin, or merely hesitate and become a Semi-Rin and full on Emi. "Using Sharingan, heh? Shall I use mine?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:40 pm
Takeo took note of the blade swinging towards him. With his Wraithraiser armour out of commission it forced him to change his fighting style drastically. He moved backwards, abandoning his attack and moving back away from Xyxer's own. He hopped back a few more feet and took a moment to collect himself. "You may if you want. You'll need all the help you can get after all." He countered with a smirk. The distance between the two of them was about five meters or so, plenty of room for him to work. Takeo tossed the blade of Bararaq Sei into the air, letting it sail upwards for five meters or so. He then grasped the wire and swung his arm downward, the blade arcing and swinging downwards towards the armour head of Xyxer. That was the good thing about having a ranged weapon like this, you didn't need to get in close to attack the guy.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum