Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38700

Just a "normal" day - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a "normal" day

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:04 pm
Kenshin would simply raise his katana one last time to block the final attack from Ryusei, a valid final attempt at winning in his eyes, but sadly Kenshin was not one to be easily off guard considering the opponents he had fought in the past. Sitting next to the boy he would listen to his responses and nod silently "My name is Kenshin and I thank you for your compliments, your lack of experience was apparent but time can change many things". Reaching out a hand he would shake Ryu's and attempt to pick him up from the ground and help him stand and the boys laughter did not seem to incite much response from Kenshin, his more serious expression being painfully obvious considering he was never really much of a joker or even a sociable person for that matter. "A genin you say? So have you been placed in a squad yet or have you just been milling around like I have?".

(1,218 TWC)
6 stats
208 words towards the learning of Earth Spear (3000/3000)
1010 words towards the learning of  water release (1010/4000)
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:24 pm
[Approved for appropriate rewards]
Ryusei Shinkou
Ryusei Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:32 pm
"Nope, never been in a squad. Maybe we could start a team, assuming you are willing to have me along...? I intend to become strong enough to defeat you later, as payback for now!" He burst into laughter. Ryusei would pick up his scattered equipment, as soon as he was able to move, speaking at the same time. He was not rich after all, so he would need all his stuff back, to save money. After all, he had only managed to finish one mission or two. This other ninja was strong, hopefully he would be a willing ally later. Seeing the crest on the other boy's back, Ryusei swore to make his clan as renowned as the famous Uchiha, not caring if it was audible or not.

Last edited by ryusei on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:41 pm
Kenshin would shake his head slowly at the words of Ryusei, it was obvious he definately intended to do as he said, but the mountain he was attempting to climb seemed extremely difficult if not impossible in Kenshin's own eyes. "A squad would likely give me far more opportunities, but if I was to join one with you I hope you realize I will not sacrifice myself to save you if that time ever came. As well as this I would want to meet the other member to assure they would not just end up ruining any missions we went on". Kenshin's expression was cold and very serious, he did not intend to waste his life trying to save those who could not save themselves for he had far greater plans for himself than dying for friendship.
Ryusei Shinkou
Ryusei Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:02 pm
"I would not expect you to try to save me. Forcing myself to attempt to keep up with the likes of you, or other strong ninja, would potentially result in much growth on my part." Ryusei finished recollecting his equipment and stashed it away. "Got anyone in mind for potential third teammates?"

Ryusei would train like crazy until he was on the level of this monster of a genin. There was much he could learn from him. "Hopefully I can get strong enough to do some saving myself!" Ryusei started laughing, thinking of the large challenge he took upon himself.
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:10 pm
"Indeed it could make you stronger, but it is just as likely to end up causing your death and I hope you know this. As for the remaining team slot, that is something you must fill as I do not know many others in this village". Slowly Kenshin would stand, still facing Ryusei he would nod with confidence that he would find them both a worthy teammate and quickly turn on his heels and begin to walk away. A large uchiha clan crest was very prominent on the back of his cloak and in plane sight of Ryusei, the size of the crest on his cloak alone showed the immense pride and standards he held the clan to.

(Exit)
Ryusei Shinkou
Ryusei Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:32 pm
"Alright. Catch ya later then!" Ryusei waved to the retreating figure. He
limped home, he would continue training soon...

(exit)

(821 wc)
4 stats
821 words towards learning the Temporary paralysis technique (added with the wc from 664 this totals up to 1485 total)
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13700