Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Funeral of a fallen hero Empty Funeral of a fallen hero

Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:30 pm
The Day had come.  Angel knew it was going to come soon… but not this soon.  Her mother after battling illness for the past several years had finally succumbed to the final illness our bodies endured.  She had gotten the message while she was out training.  She hadn’t even been with her when her mother died.  And without her Father, Angels mother had died alone.  Angel cried the whole day.  It was as if She could no longer breath without feeling the crushing loneliness that her mother had always driven away.  Through the day preparing everything for the funeral service she had been given many condolences and apologies.  Most of the Aburame Clan showed up to pay their respects.  Angel wanted to be furious with them.  She wanted to hate them totally for their part in her mothers death.  But the peaceful smile that her mother wore in all her memories was the smile that she wore even after she closed her eyes for the last time.  Her mother didn’t regret leaving the clan.  In fact Angel could tell that her mother regretted nothing when she died. 

The Village agreed to hold a public funeral to no expense of Angel.  Her mother had once been one of the village’s elite ninja in her day and the village wanted to celebrate her service and dedication to the Cloud.  Angel saw a few people she recognized as well as many people she did not.  Angel had no Idea her mother had so many friends.   The day of the Funeral she met many people who had come from outside of the village who had told Angel of a farm her mother had protected or a dam she had prevented from collapsing.  Somehow her mother’s funeral gathered all the people who had known her in life…and absolutely none of them had a single bad thing to say about her mother.  She  had been loved by everyone who met her.  But in her recent years of getting sick and staying in she had lost contact with her friends.  But today everyone gathered to wish there final fare wells.  Angel stood by as people stood in front of the group and told stories of her mom’s life and even stories Angel had never heard.  Some of the stories were funny and some made you smile with happiness, but none of them made the stinging sensation in Angel’s eyes go away.  The lump in her throat threatened to choke her and her heart felt like lead.  Finally it was Angel’s turn to speak. 

Standing she smoothed her black dress and walked to the front.  A microphone was set up, which Angel appreciated because she was unsure she would be able to speak at all.  Let alone have anyone hear her.  Looking down at the mic years of memories flooded into her mind and her heart.    A tear rolled down her cheek as she started with a shaky voice. 

“I loved my mom.” 

She had to stop.  After a moment Angel swallowed the lump in her throat and continued. 
“My mother was the single greatest person in this world.  She told me wonderful stories of her days as a Kunoichi of the Cloud.  Her stories of missions and her travels throughout the world.  I can’t think of a single negative thing that my mom ever said.  When I was 4,  I began to play with puppets.  You of the Aburame Clan who are here today may even resent me for that still.  But this woman.” 

Angel paused letting out a quiet sob and pointing to the casket behind her. 

“This Woman shouldered that entire pain.  She was shunned by our clan, She was rejected by our family.  She was forced to live alone.  And she smiled at me every day.”

Angel had to stop again. After a couple shaky breaths she went on.

“My mother died without knowing that my father is still alive.  I never told her because I thought I would save her the pain but I think I spared her the joy of knowing that she wasn’t leaving me alone.  In all my mother’s years, she had no regrets.  Now that she is gone I have nothing but regrets.” 

Angel’s voice tapered out but she stayed standing there.

“Mom.  I will miss you so much…I will live the way you taught me.”

Sliding the ring out from under her shirt.  Angel took the chain off and slid the strange ring onto her finger.

“And I will find the man you loved and dreamt of.  The Man you told me stories of since I was a little girl.  The man you loved so much that you passed his legacy to me.  I’ll give Dad the message.”

Angel could not speak anymore her throat closed and her eyes filled with tears.  Returning to her place she only half heard the remaining testimonies.  She couldn’t imagine an existence without her mother.  Even though she knew there was a man out there who was technically her Father, it didn’t make her feel any less alone.
Raiden Ametsuchi
Raiden Ametsuchi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Raiden
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 63250

Funeral of a fallen hero Empty Re: Funeral of a fallen hero

Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:02 pm
a boy with long red hair and markings all on his body, his eyes seemed like a dull red color, his cloths looked like a nice suit that was all black, he used his hearing to single out and follow the sounds of the girl who was crying the most and seemed saddest when she spoke, he knowing loss himself all to well, he walked up to her and hugged her, and whisperd to her "Sorry I wasnt around as often as i should have been, i promise you wont have to go through these things alone ever again, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on or a ear to listen to your words, I am here for you, Just dont ask me to See for you i have an issue with that myself" he points to his eyes after he breaks away and smiles softly, as he turned away as if to walk off, but he wouldnt leave to far from her
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:50 am
Another funeral that he had to attend...another body put into the ground and someone else that would be in a state of sadness and turmoil. Yaju was amongst the people in the crowd or more so in the front than others. Today instead of wearing his ninja outfit, he had adorned an all black long sleeved shirt, black pants and black sandals with his head band around his neck. His lavender eyes laid on the casket for a moment as he reminded himself that even his family...the ones that were left would all be put to rest soon. It wasn't that long ago that he had to bury his own sister that had died during a mission in this same cemetary, but those thoughts quickly subsided once he had seen his own student come up to speak about her mother. With opened ears and closed eyes he listened to Angel speak on her mother, the emotions that she had carried for the woman came from her words and hit him like a ton of bricks as he tried to keep himself from crying.

Small drops would fall from the sky as if the sky above was weeping for Angel, the moist drops wetting the man's temporarily red hair and dropping it onto his face as he leaned his head down slowly. After everyone had spoken about her mother he would walk over to the casket and place a small lavender flower near the woman's decease body before bowing and walking back to his position. Through it all he would wait until a couple of people had thinned out before walking over to his studen and offering her a hug to show his support for her, his arms wrapping around her as he said nothing but allowed his emotions to speak for him as he softly rubbed her head.
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:15 am
Angel appreciated everyone who showed up for the funeral but she just didn't feel like talking with people.  She was comforted by Yaju's presence and even the one boy she had met breifly had showed up.  Eventually Everyone went home, Leaving just Angel sitting at the foot of her mothers resting place.  "I will become the best ninja ever mom.  I'll find dad and I'll find some way to bring you back.  I'll bring both of you back.  I begin my medical ninjutsu training tomorrow...There has to be a way."

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum