Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

D-Rank: Capture the Prankster (P, IO, NK) Empty D-Rank: Capture the Prankster (P, IO, NK)

Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:00 am
Spoiler:

Bar waited on top of a nearby roof, his Byakugan activated. Again. Researching the patterns of the prankster's "attacks" narrowed the location of his next target to two possible walls. Bar was covering one, and Goon was stationed at the other. They both had throat-mikes, so they could communicate. Again. "All quiet over here. You?"
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

D-Rank: Capture the Prankster (P, IO, NK) Empty Re: D-Rank: Capture the Prankster (P, IO, NK)

Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:51 pm
Goon was on a low roof, it was close to the wall but it was behind so he couldn't see the front of it.  He was glad to not be chasing a thief this time, it turned out this mission was to catch a quote un-quote artist. The mission seemed easy enough catch him and bring him where he needs to go, but the artist seemed to have gone to the academy at one point , or was trained to be a ninja adding a little more excitement to the mission. Goon didn't know what to expect this time, but he got a whiff of paint, '"Umm, i think the artist is acting now i cant see the person just yet, i can just smell paint. So i know hes around here." He'd wait for Bar to show as it'd be easier for him to find the person with his byakugan.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

D-Rank: Capture the Prankster (P, IO, NK) Empty Re: D-Rank: Capture the Prankster (P, IO, NK)

Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:48 pm
"On my way." Bar narrowed the focus of his Byakugan towards Goon's location, and spotted the 'artist' immediately. "Ohhoho, he's clever. He's using Transformation Jutsu to remain hidden, but he can't hide his chakra from me! Academy Student, so be ready to block his handseals or for him to Substitute or Wall-Walk away." Bar was using Wall-walking himself to help him navigate these rooftops and get to Goon's location better. Once he was in range, Bar dashed forward and used the first of the Sixty-Four Palms strikes on him, striking the boy's outstretched arm and his belly! "Got him! ... Or not!" The boy used Substitution with a nearby trashcan, and leaped up with the power of Wall-Walking, but in his panic, he collided with Goon! "Eek!" Uh, correction. SHE flailed with her arm at Goon, trying to spray-paint his face!
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:57 pm
Goon was knocked into by a girl, who quickly raised he arm to spray Goon. He quickly sent his knee up and hit the girl in the arm, just before she was able to push down on the nozzle. She got the top of his forehead and his 'fro. You don't mess with 'fro, he thought as he sent his arms around the girl, wrapping one over her right which held the can, and gave her a big bear hug. "I got her, for now," he shouted. She was struggling to get loose, and Goon wasn't trying to give her an inch.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:18 am
Bar jumped over, and paralyzed her limbs with the Sixty-Four Palms. Still speaking subvocally, so she wouldn't hear, "What do you think, Goon? Should we scare her straight before turning her in? I'll be the Bad Cop."
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:11 am
"Let's do it up," Goon whispered back. His voice returned to its normal volume, and stern-like, "Listen now we can do this the easy way, where you turn yourself, pay your fine, and clean up the mess you made..." He paused slightly, and let out a sigh, "Or we could do this the hard way, that's where I give you to my friend over here and wash my hands of this." He looked at Bar as he said it. The girl looked a little hesitant and didn't say anthing, but tried to headbutt Goon in his face, He moved his head to the side and she missed headbutting him the shoulder and neck. "OK have it your way." He said and twirled her towards Bar, she stumbled towards him, hopefully he'll catch her.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:22 am
Bar leered, catching the girl easily. "A bit scrawny, but there's enough here for a midnight snack." In the dark, Bar's grin was very sinister. His other hand tapped her on the throat, silencing her more effectively than any gag, before squeezing her butt, hard. "Yeah, I think I'm gonna deep-fry you alive, and eat you with a bit of soy sauce and sesame oil. Yeah, didn't you know, little girls taste just like Grade A pork, but they're free. If only you had stayed a good little girl, and not pissed off everyone with your graffiti, I wonder what kind of life you'd be living. Too late for regrets, Little Pig."

The whole time Bar's talking, Bar is sub-vocally giving Goon instructions to run ahead to the police department, and coach him to get another Good Cop. Bar is walking towards the police station too, but with the girl's attention focused on him, she obviously couldn't see that.
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:29 pm
"See ya'll later, Goon said, as he walked making his way to the station. It took a little bit, but Goon figured Bar was on his way there also, taking the longer way. Goon cut through the streets and alleyways, finally getting to the station. He walked through the doors to see the officers just sitting around, eating, sleeping, or reading. Goon walked to the front desk, "We got your little graffiti artist, if you come with me you can take her into your custody, and I can finally stop doing your job." No one answered him, so he slammed his hand down on the desk, creating a loud bang that sent some of the cops out their seats. "One of ya'll come with me a do your gosh damn job," he said, turned and walked out the door some rookie followed him out after that. He made his way to Bar and the girl.
Bar Hyuuga
Bar Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:25 am
Bar could hear Goon over his throat mike, of course, so he replied subvocally, "Give your mike to the cop, I'll coach him on what to say." Thus, just when Bar was about to turn down a particularly dark alleyway, a rookie cop shouted, "Drop the girl, or I shoot, Hannibal the Cannibal!" Bar growled, seemingly frustrated. "I guess tonight's your lucky night. You won't get so lucky twice. The next time you're out on your own, fucking up people's property with shitty art, better paint yourself with barbeque sauce, Little Pig. Ta." And Bar threw the girl at the cop's head, making him choose between catching her and saving her life, or capturing him. The rookie chose to catch her, and Bar disappeared.

(Bar's WC = 515/250. Goon's WC = 540/250. Oops, guess we got a bit carried away. XD Goon, go ahead and post an exit if you want, but I claim completion of the mission.)
Yang Xiao Long
Yang Xiao Long
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:32 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum