Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Missing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden Ametsuchi
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
12 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

The Woeful Angel [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Woeful Angel [P]

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:46 pm
Xyxer chuckled somewhat at the boy's brazen acts once more. What amused him further was his movement within the confines he was in.. He now felt truly powerful. His will inflicted on the youngster. He spoke simply, yet somewhat quieter than before. "I am Xyxer Gyojin. Tell me, Altar.. Why would I ever let you out of that little cage?" He looked him over before chuckling faintly, "What would I get out of losing my plaything?"
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:53 pm
Altar smirked, letting out a small chuckle at Xyxer's comment. Plaything? He may have him caged, but he wasn't a plaything. But...appeseal was a much stronger tool than others in this situation. Perhaps Altar could play to Xyxer's murderous side, the one they seemed to share.

"By letting me out, you may lose your 'plaything' as you call me, but you gain someone with the same want and bloodlust as you. You get someone who loves to kill and maim, the same as you. You get someone who enjoys suffering and screams, the same as you. You get a brother in arms, Xyxer." Altar would say, before realizing that this was the other Tenkage. It may pay to have a Tenkage on your side, he thought, as he awaited Xyxer's answer.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:59 am
It seemed now, was when things would get interesting. Xyxer leaned forward in his chair so that he seemed ready to spring up into action, his left hand revealing a small kunai. Moving the kunai at certain incisions towards Altar's body, he spoke once more, "And what would I get out of that? From the way I see things now.. I can torture someone like me.. see how long until it takes until another psychopath breaks.." He laughed faintly, "I could keep you alive and allow you to serve me, but for what purpose?"
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:40 am
Altar broke out laughing at Xyxer's comment. Torture? Please. It'd take more than torture to break him. A LOT more.

"Torture? Xyxer, let me tell you something. I've been through more pain than anyone on this earth. I have been through hell and back again, and had the devil shake my burning hand. I have been bled to the point of near death by my own father. If you think you can torture me, or scare me, then you're mistaken." Altar would say, leaning forward to meet Xyxer's eyes.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:49 pm
He listened to how Altar said he was unbreakable.. This.. this was great! A plaything that would never end! Hopping up onto his feet, he pulled off his scarecrow mask to reveal his white, dangling hair and youthful complexion, his amber eye picking the boy out carefully as he approached him, his hair covering his sharingan for now. "That's.. phenomenal. Now then, let's get started." Xyxer stated, instructing a guard to open the cage for him. When it was opened, Xyxer would slip in and have the cage be locked once more; the great white alone with the reef shark. He pointed the kunai at Altar, grinning. Even in the pale light, it was obvious that his teeth were sharpened. "Now, how shall we start it?"
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:04 pm
Well, this situation had dired. For who, Altar wasn't yet sure. Xyxer had removed the mask covering his face, revealing white hair and a youthful face. He had danced his way into the cage, only to have a guard lock the door behind him. Altar was now trapped with this man in his cage. It seemed the time had come. Was this to be a fight? The psychotic scarecrow, pitted against a sadistic dragon. Of course, Altar knew he would be outmatched in a fight. However, he may have surprise on his side. Xyxer snapped Altar out of his thoughts by revealing a wide grin, showing his sharpened teeth, and asking where they should start.

"Well, it depends, really. If you're going to cut me with that kunai, then don't expect me not to fight back. If you wish for me to do something, then elaborate. If you simply mean to have an excruciatingly close spaced talk, then please, don't let me stop you." Altar would say with a simple shrug. He needn't fear this man. There was no reason for his murder in this harsh place, except on Xyxer's whim.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:50 pm
He took a step closer, his eyes trained solely on the boy. His feet, his hands, his hair.. every aspect of his body was in his mind, and he watched them all. Close quarters is where fighting is the most deadly, he noted to himself, even when against runts. "Let me put it this way, Altar. If you try to fight, in which you will ultimately fail, I will do two times worse than what I planned. If need be, I'll find your sensei and beat him for your insolence too, perhaps your.. sister if you annoy me too much." The latter amused Xyxer somewhat, as he wondered just how controlled the boy could be. "Now, remember what I said." He stated simply as he stood in front of Altar, holding the kunai's hilt in both hands as he slowly started to bring it down towards the face of the boy, giving him more than enough time to react if he so desired. Although, it should also be noted that Xyxer's left foot was somewhat twisted inwards with the heel off the ground, allowing him a swift knee toward the boy if need be.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:16 pm
Altar smirked as Xyxer slowly started to descend the kunai, aiming for his face. He would dash backwards, planting his back against the wall, just out of reach of the descending kunai. That comment of his sister had ticked him off, seeing as he didn't think Xyxer, or anyone for that matter, would be able to find his sister. But he needed to be in control of the situation. He needed to show Xyxer that his words had no effect. If there was one thing he learned from being beat by his father, it was that reaction feeds. If Altar didn't react, cry out in pain, be anguished, etc, then what would be the fun? Xyxer seemed the kind of person that did these things for the reaction. Or so he hoped.

"Hey, not the face, alright? I'm too damn pretty, and girls really don't find scars attractive. Trust me, I know. Anyway, if you're gonna cut me, do it someplace that won't mark, alright?" Altar would say, smiling at Xyxer, as genuine looking as he could make it.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:15 pm
He frowned when the boy had moved backwards from his mutilation. Who did he think he is? After a few seconds, the amber eye of the boy lifted up and looked at the new position of Altar, even deeper in the shadows.. How irking. "How about a cute little tear mark under your eye, maybe your sister has one of those too! Awh, a symbol of sorrow for both of you to share, perhaps." Xyxer stated, walking forwards once more before attempting to carve at the male's face, under his right eye to be exact, a small tear drop. He added on as he started to perform the task, "If you resist in any way.. I'm going to fetch a blowtorch."
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:15 pm
Altar broke out laughing at that. A tear mark, a symbol of sorrow? Altar already had one set of permanant scars on his body. He didn't need anymore. Nonetheless...this may prove fun. Perhaps he could show Xyxer how alike they seemed to be. Hell, perhaps they could go out on a murder spree sometime. Have a nice dinner, talk a bit, kill whatever crossed their paths...Altar needed a stress reliever, after all. And killing was always more fun with someone else there. But as for now...Xyxer held a kunai at his face, hoping to mark him. Altar let out more small giggles as he reached for the kunai in Xyxer's hand. After grabbing it, he would bring it to his own face, and slowly drag it across his cheek, laughing louder and more insanely as he did, keeping his eyes pinned on Xyxer's. After he had drawn the cut, Altar would let go of the kunai, and  swipe a finger across the cut, gathering the newly bore blood, and put it in his mouth, taking a small while to savor the flavor before swallowing. He had always loved the taste of blood.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum