Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Stars and an Angel [p,nk] Empty Stars and an Angel [p,nk]

Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:42 pm
Kanae woke up from her painful nightmare. She was sweating, clutching at her sheets as the tears streamed down her face. It was about her step-father again.... She needed to take a walk. Getting out of the bed, she quickly got dressed and went outside into the cold, windless night. This village was clear enough to see straight up to the stars, and Kanae loved the stars. They seemed happy and bright, and didn't talk or beat her. 

She walked out to a little patch of frozen bushes and looked at the snow. She bent down, and picked up a handful of snow, and smiled. It was so pretty tonight...

[TWC 110, sorry for the short post]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Stars and an Angel [p,nk] Empty Re: Stars and an Angel [p,nk]

Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:49 pm
Kira stood, looking out in the snow with her back turned to where kanae walked up. She shook her head, almost seeming to talk to someone though there was no one else around, not even her two dolls. 

"No....Selene. I....I really want to know why I cant." Her body posture was defiant but questioning. Off to the side about four meters the large weapon laid in the snow at about a thirty degree angle from the girl. Once more she would shake her head screaming out this time, "IF you know something you must tell me....." She had little realization of the importance of not raising a fuss late at night, especially in a town new to her.....for lack of a better word antics, but she knew if there was any trouble she couldn't handle Youka and maku would be there in moments and she was beginning to feel that she had come into her power as a konoichi. tears streamed from her eyes to crystallize instantly, falling down her cheeks to stop just at her lips. The salty ice never moved from it's position stuck helplessly to her skin, feeling similar to the girl's empty coldness, at least if it could feel. Naturally it couldn't she decided, as logically ice was inanimate and she should not personify inanimate objects.
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen

Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:01 pm
Kanae was smiling, looking at the slowly melting snowflakes in her hands, when she heard a sound. It was a woman, her voice raised. Wow, it looked like someone else was out here too. Kanae gasped at the sudden noise, and the fact that there was another person there. She had been hoping for some silence and solitude, but maybe she would be a nice person. She peeked over the bushes at the other person, and her snake-like eyes widened. It was a woman with a large scythe! Was she... an angel of death? Kanae had always wanted to meet an angel, but now, she was nervous. 

She slowly walked out from behind the bushes. "Um... h-hello ma'am....uh..." her voice tripped over itself with fear and hesitation. Suddenly, her curiosity got the better of her. "Are you an angel??" She immediately regretted this, covering her mouth with her hands, and gasping slightly. Ah, Kanae should probably not have spoken out of turn. Now the woman might beat her... or worse, bisect her with that enormous weapon. Paralyzed with trepidation, Kanae could only stare at the other person, anticipating what might come next.

[TWC 303]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:12 pm
The girl spun, her mind swapping quickly from the soft kira whose mind was currently in a fragile confused state to the cold spirit of Selene, THe scythe sorrow of humanity. "WHo are you...." she spoke, her voice almost seeming to be mimicked in a pitch only a step or two lower then her own natural voice. 

The Hell's Angel Selene walked slowly towards the girl, looking her over up and down through cold eyes that seemed to hold a tiny glimmer of hope deep within the bright blue Iris. In less then three seconds her hair seemed to flash a bright red which started at the base of her hair where it was pulled from her scalp backwards into a messy pony tail to flow to the very tip, running half way down her back, though that was hidden from the girl. Beneath her a large circle of shadow formed, two long black tenticles raising upon either side to form a large almost demonic looking eye. In the center of the tendrils a wide grin seemed to split from the shadow, bearing jagged teeth into a wicked smile that would send a shiver down the back of any shinobi. 

"We....Are the Hell's Angel. Why do you disturb us?!"

In her head the arguement raged on. Unknown to kanae kira begged Selene to explain the events that had happened earlier. She begged and pleaded to understand what about the village hidden in the rain was so dangerous, but Selene would not budge.
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen

Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:23 pm
An angel from Hell? Well of course. Her parents had taught her that demons were merely angels, cast down from the sky. Had this girl also lost her inner beauty, as Kanae herself had? Maybe she had found someone to associate with. Now, to answer the angel's question.

"... I just never met an angel before. Especially not one from Hell." She didn't find the angel particularly scary, as she herself had seen worse things (and felt worse things too). Interestingly, the angel referred to itself as we. Well, out of all the demons to find, to actually meet Legion.... this would be so cool!

Kanae smiled slightly. "I'm sorry if I was disturbing you much. But I was just out here to enjoy the stars and the snow. Aren't they pretty?"

[TWC 434]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:30 pm
Selene didn't speak, and barely moved. Flicking her eyes upwards she gave her shadow tendrils the kill command and they sought out to work. The two large tendrils moved at their full speed, a staggering two hundred and thirty and as they did the eyes seemed to be swallowed up into the black abyss to be replaced with wicked sharp points. At less then a meter from the girl they split into five each, much smaller buy boasting a longer spike that seemed equally dangerous if not more so due to the lessening in mass and there for the increase in needle like sharpness. 

Moments before they pierced the girl's body, aimed at her arms legs and chest Kira would yell out to seemingly no body once more. "STOP. You will not." She dropped to her knees and the spikes would stay just an inch from the girls body in the event she had not had the ability to notice and move in time, no longer seeming to threaten her life but seeming to have the potential to continue doing so at a moments notice. Her hands dug into the snow and her body shivered for a moment which strangely enough seemed to reflect in the shadows both beneath her and pointed at the newcomer. THey slumped down a bit, their tips still sharp but pointed more to the ground in a strangely animated way the suggested sadness. 

"I...I'm sorry. My name is Kiranomo." Her voice sounded normal. It was calm but slightly trembling, though whether in fear or from the frigin arctic temperatures wasn't easily discernible.

(744)
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen

Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:08 pm
One moment, Kanae had been standing there in awe, and the next, dark, sharp objects were pointed at her. She cried out, and fell back onto the snow. Kanae didn't like sharp objects. Sharp objects made you bleed, and bleeding.... reminded her of her mother. Suddenly, the shadows stopped, even though Kanae couldn't really measure how fast they were going. She couldn't even see if they were moving at all, it seemed to her like they had blinked into existence. Yikes!

The woman's voice came, as a haggard command. The shadows drooped slightly, and Kanae let out a small breath. She slowly got to her feet, just in time to hear the woman speak her name. "Kiranomo". What a beautiful name! So it looked like.... she had the mind of Legion inside her. This night was getting more and more interesting.  

[TWC 575]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:17 pm
She moved forward slowly, and the shadows simply disappeared at her command, retreating to the circle beneath her feet as she closed the distance between herself and Kanae. The look in her eyes had changed drastically. cold uncaring eyes were filled with life and light once more and as they gazed into kanae's they shimmered with what seemed to be either fear or sorrow. 

"I um....I don't know what to say....I'm soo sorry."

(75)
Kanae
Kanae
Citizen

Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:22 pm
Kanae smiled a little, watching the shadows retract. Looking directly into the other person's eyes (something which she didn't often do), she bowed slightly from the waist, as she should have done at the beginning. "No, I'm the one who should be sorry. I surprised you without even introducing myself. My name's Kanae." There was something warm about the other female, even if she had just attacked. Maybe it was the fact that Kiranomo had enough willpower to overcome the darkness inside her, while Kanae had succumbed to it, becoming the small, introverted child that she was. Kanae admired Kiranomo for this, and found a new respect for this new acquaintance. 

"It's nice to meet you...." she would say softly, looking up shyly at Kiranomo. She took a step towards her, but then stopped. What was going to happen now?

[TWC 715]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:47 pm
Her eyes turned down quickly to scan the ground below her as the other girl's eyes met them, and a blush rose across her cheeks the more she spoke. "It..Um...It's nice to meet you too. " she cursed her mind for the swift changes it forced upon her for what seemed even to her to be for no good reason. Her mind was a screwed up hodge podge of god knows what all swirled into memory loss and she couldn't understand the reason why she did most of the things she did. 

"What...Um...brings you out here?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum