Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Back in Black - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in Black

Thu May 22, 2014 10:54 pm
"i um......Well..." Even with the situation done and over it was dificult for her to think about what had happen or say the words. It was like she tried to push them out but they got caught in her throat clinging to her voice for fear of being lost once they slid into the open air past her lips. She shook her head once before taking a deep breath. She would say it. She had to.

"I Killed a man. yorice Uchiha. One of the newly appointed chuunin from yuki. We were having a routine sparring session and then out of nowhere he appeared somehow less then three inches from me, kunai in hand. If it weren't for my cloak of shadows I would probably be lying in a pool of my own blood right now in somewhere in the borders of yuki. My shadow sewing pierced clean through his throat, it was over before I even realized what had happened. " The kill had been in self defence, and she didn't feel bad for what happened necisarilly. It was more so the shock of a friend turning on her that made this situation hard. "He was a friend. I thought he was a good friend. We trained all the time and then.....He tries to kill me. Thank god for you two. I know you would never turn on me like that, or maku either. I don't know what I would do without my team. "
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Thu May 22, 2014 11:47 pm
Maku listened to all Kira said, and then spoke. "Sorry Kira, but honestly neither of us give a shit about the death of Yorice. Youka, I will catch you up on that later. In the end it was an accident, one that I will not see go to waste. However what I believe he was referring to, and what I think you should answer to him about, is the things that happened in Konoha. We have spoke of your sins of negligence, but I think Youka would appreciate hearing them as well."

Maku would cross his legs and lean back taking another drink. He was totally relaxed. His power had grown much while Youka had been asleep. He no longer felt the stress of life as he once had. He had taken a more, well relaxed view with life. He would let this play out as it would, and only intervene, if absolutely necessary to protect the village. Being in the morgue, he couldn't see any situations arriving that would put it in harm however.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Fri May 23, 2014 9:36 am
As Kira rambled as usual and fumbled over her words to find the right thing to say Youka let out a slight sigh. Hearing about the death of one of the Yuki nin was a hard thing to take in especially after what had happened with him and the three nin just recently. After she finished saying what needed to be said he bowed his head and said a quick catholic prayer of passing over the boys immortal soul offering it up to the heavens so it wasn't damned to walk the earth or purgatory on its own.

Raising his head from prayer his face was turned into a not so happy gleam that faded slightly as he didn't have the power to voice an argument. Why had she killed the boy, he was certain she was strong enough to stop an attack even at that distance. Somethings didn't add up and he would follow them on a later date. Maku however had spoken on what he was really asking about which was the Konoha topic, something happened and with Maku's wording it was really bad.

"Kira...tell me now.."

Youka wheezed once on the last word before going back into a coughing fit. He was in no shape to do anything or become upset but he needed to know.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri May 23, 2014 1:55 pm
"Sure." The soft spoken girl seemed to fade away as maku snapped at her about Konoha, and when youka agreed to wanting the information it would almost seem like the pain and worry in her eyes slipped away into nothingness. her face was calm and emotionless as she parted her lips to speak, her voice no longer wavering and any hint of fear or sheepishness gone. "I made a mistake in Konohakagure. I told their hokage about us, yuki, and echo. At the time I didnt realize it would make him look weak. I considered we three powerful shinobi able to take care of the buisiness Echo wanted to and felt that would give validity to my visit. If he knew I was a trusted subordinate of the tsuchikage I felt it would ease the tension. I later realized how bad it looks. To make it up to echo I will be pledging my life to his village and giving up the status We have held for so long, as well as any punishment you deem worthy as you are the last to be spoken to about the situation. "

This was a Kira they had never seen before. The merging with Amber caused a powerful change in the girl, even in her weakened state.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri May 23, 2014 2:43 pm
Youka couldn't believe his ears, but he was too tired to show anger that he wanted to show and still to sore to move to kill the girl on the spot. She had done something that every ninja should know not to do, espically ones working for someone as strong as Echo. This couldn't have been a good thing at all, and he was sure Echo knew about this. This made the three of them look like they couldn't be trusted, even if it was just the mistake of one.

Punishment would be met and he would indeed give it but not right now.

"Kira..."

He didn't know what to say and he looked at Maku with an almost why is she still alive type of vibe. He understood that she was slightly less likely to catch on to things fast but freely giving information was the worst case scenario. Relaxing his head back on his pillow he sighed again while thinking on all the trouble and cover ups he would have to do now.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri May 23, 2014 2:48 pm
Maku listened as Kira spoke. She pretty much summed it up. Looking at Youka, "so yea, she needs to learn to not talk so much, but we already knew that huh?" He said laughing obviously turning it into a joke. He looked around the room a moment, then as if a sudden thought struck him. "Kira, could you possibly go finish packing so you can leave for Amegakure soon. I don't mean to rush you darling, but it is urgent I get that report. Remember, make piece or deal with hostiles in a final kind of way. I have some things i would like to talk to youka about."

He would watch her and see if she would consent to the order. He hoped so, after all even if it was self defense she had still killed his protege.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri May 23, 2014 4:19 pm
"Of course. I suspect at least part of it will deal with myself and as such I'll leave you to speak. Rest assured youka, this is a mistake that will NOT happen again. " Rolling up the sleeves of her clothes and armor she openly displayed a very large symbol that ran across the top of her arm just below the shoulder. It was a mark from another world, the personal Symbol of the demon of chance which Youka may still recognize but that wasn't her purpose. The symbol had clearly been cut into her skin, and cut deeply, currently looking like a deep scar in the shape of an S with a line that drew from tip to tip. It was a permanent reminder to the girl of who she used to be as well as what she had done, the first sin she'd taken still fresh in her mind after what felt like a milenia. The scarred flesh was pitch black and raised from the pressure the blade must have put in as it sliced almost down to the bone, and as she rolled the clothing back down over it she winced more in memory then in pain.

"If you would maku, I will need a small span of time. Kiru is preparing a few things for me, it should only take a day. I would also request a Yukigakure Headband and letter from the esteemed village leader to present in the event there is a doubt where I come from. It would be best I believe to not let off I'm a missing ninja doin the work of a village as I did in Konoha so these will allow me to play the part. " As she finished she would wait a few moments for his response, if it was a nod or simple agreement slipping back out the door to head off to gather her things, however if his response, or a response by Youka required answering she would stay just long enough to respond.

(potential exit)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri May 23, 2014 6:35 pm
Nothing was a joke to Youka at this point and he was saddened by the steps Kira had taken. Her self inflicted mark was nothing but guilt to him, and it was guilt that didn't need to happen if she would have been just a little smarter.

"I trust you when you say this won't happen again"

Youka turned his gaze once more to look at her directly in the eyes, he could see no expression so it showed that this was not Kira but the thing that lived in her taking over to control her emotions.

If she would have left Youka would turn his eyes to Maku.

"What else is there to tell me"
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat May 24, 2014 12:25 am
Maku looked at kira, then Youka, then Kira, then youka, then kira, then youka, then kira, Maku looked at kira, then Youka, then Kira, then youka, then kira, then youka, then kira, Maku looked at kira, then Youka, then Kira, then youka, then kira, then youka, then kira, Maku looked at kira, then Youka, then Kira, then youka, then kira, then youka, then kira, Maku looked at kira, then Youka, then Kira, then youka, then kira, then youka, then kira, then finally using the reflection he looked at himself.  "Youka could you please hand Kira the Iwagakure headband Echo gave us when we took over Yuki.....O wait he didn't give us one.  Once again you misunderstand my subtle hints Kira.  I want you to go to Ame.  If Worr Terumi is there only then can you bring up Yuki, if he is not then I either want you to kill everyone there if you can, or get the fuck out and come see me in my office.  Understood?  I am not asking you to put the village at risk by unnecessarily spread our name around.  You mentioning my name to Worr will be enough."

He looked a the ceiling for a brief moment.  "We are missing ninja damn't, well Youka and I are at least.  We don't wear headbands, deal with it.  I trust you can handle yourself without one.  SO in recap.  Say my name only to a man named Worr.  If he aint there kill the peeps who took over the village and then put the village to the fuckin torch.  Capeshe?  If you can't do either of the first things, then leave and come see me so I can figure out the next move.  What I don't want is any way to be traced back to Yukigakure.  Why else would I send you, a missing ninja. "
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat May 24, 2014 12:59 am
"that was not my intention maku. I was simply under the assumption my job was to make friends. This changes everything....Understood. " She turned to youka, almost forgetting to adress his question as she turned to walk out the door. "I've had one of the yuki Ninja take a look at your ghost mark and the telepathy choker as they stopped working sudenly. He is working on repairing them but I believe that is all. If it would please sirs, I will make my exit to prepare. " She bowed low before the two, giving them a minute to adress any last minute concerns and if there was nothing would walk out.

"Oh....um... Right. I have a new jutsu. The execution by Kiss. " With that she would follow the same pattern, wait a moment to ensure they needed nothing else form her and if they didn't leave quietly and submissively.

(potential exit again XD)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum