Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Creation Empty Creation

Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:12 pm
She awoke early, far before the sun rose across the perpetually cloudy skies of yuki village. Today she had a mission thst was only made more dire by the feeling of the gem now melded into her chest. She dressed and headed out the door quickly towards a certain building, the strange shop where she had bought this unusual trinket. The soul amethyst, the old woman told her, had the ability of resurrection but took time and power to use. If she had told her part of the process involved im bedding the jewel in her skin she would probably have reconsidered and wouldn't have to take the woman's offer to assist 'when the time was right' however clearly she had once more gotten a bit in over her head.

She slipped into the door, cringing as the bell informed any within of her presence. Thankfully there were none other then the woman by the counter to over hear what she was sure would be a strange convorsation.

"Alright lady. This thing you sold me is" she was cut off the moment she reached the solid wood counter. The old lady she spoke calmly to her, offering greetings and kind words she felt were less then welcomed given the situation.

"Kira my dear. I assume you are here for the next step, I told you would need my assistance. The soul amethyst should have fused with your body by now.... Next we must make the new vessel." She waves the girl into the back room after locking the door and flipping the white open sign around to read closed. Within were shelves of various items large and small and a huge heavy oak table in the center. "Now.... With the gem bonded to your body we must make the vessel. Close your eyes and begin moulding your chakra child. " she did as she was asked though she wasn't terribly sure exactly why. This strange woman creeped her out and she didn't trust the strange ritual she was about to perform within this room.

"Concentrate. Feel the power of the amethyst within you Kira.... Accept it's strength and feed off its will. You must allow your chakra to flow throughout your body before passing it through the small green stone. The stone will do the work for now it will. " she felt the chakra flow from her chest into her arms, spiraling through her skin to raise the hairs on her arm and neck. She flowed the energy down her hips and further until her toes tingles with the energy. Her body calmed as the chakra, her chakra , reminded he's of the power she held and slowly she began to work in through the muscles of her arms and legs, sinking it into every book and cranny.

"Good child.... Now into the gem it goes. Flow it through the amethyst and see what happens." At the old woman's request she moved her chakra like a great flooding water to slip into the tiny jewel embedded in her chest. It felt warm and inviting, like the sensation of a hot drink flowing through your body to shake off the chill of snow and raise your spirits. As the energy flowed out once more her chest began to glow with soft green light. "Now open your eyes and see what we have done Kira! Oh how quickly you have taken to this my child." Her eyes opened as the last of her chakra passed through the stone in her chest. The effect was unbelievable. She rose an arm to study the strange glow, trying to figure out exactly what was happening and why she wasn't more disturbed by it. Here eyes filled with questions she turned towards the old woman who owned the curi shop. Her answer was simple "all will be clear in time."

(642)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Creation Empty Re: Creation

Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:33 am
With a small nod the began the next process. The chakra flowing through her body and savar suit began to pool in her abdomen, filling her with a remarkable warmth that seemed to ressonate through her body. The mass of charka moved, sliding up her stomach and just under her rib cage to circle around the large green stone currently embedded in her chest, forming a thin line only three or so inches wide that slid into the stone, causing it to glow with a bright green energy that was visible through her shirt and suit. "Woah." She said, looking down at the now glowing emerald. Now this, she thought, was new. As the stone filled up she allowed the energy within it to flow outward through the other side and into the area of her right shoulder, which began to glow the same color. This process continued for several moments, the filling and emptying process moving more rapidly after the first instance as she became more accustomed to how exactly to move both simultaneously. 

"Very good child. You are almost done. Only one more step before we can begin the real work. With the amethyst merged with your chakra you can now begin the tracing process that is vital to creation. " She wasn't sure what exactly the old woman meant. To be honest she hadn't actually asked what the necklace was supposed to do. She just assumed that like everything else in this world the actual the details would fall into place exactly how she needed them. The air flowed past her lips to fill her lungs, allowing a sense of calm to flow through her body as she prepared mentally for whatever was going to happen next.She allowed the mass of green chakra to move through her chest in a small circle. As she did the light flowed through her skin, showing it's path to the woman clearly. "Yes. Flow it through your whole body, and once that is done spread it out like you did before you passed it through the necklace. Once it fills your entire body you will have the imprinting to create the body.

"Aliright. I just have to imprint my chakra so I can create a body......A BODY?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN A BODY?!" Kira continued yelling for a few minutes before finally calming down, the old woman not seeming disturbed by the action at all. It had become a common place for the village to experience her random outbursts, usually paying them no mind though they could get loud enough to be heard clearly across the village. When she was finally done, the woman smiled at her once more speaking calmly. 

"You stopped me upon our first meeting before I could explain to you what the soul amethyst does and how it works. You see first it binds to your body, and then you create a new body out of chakra. When you die.....the stone breaks and um...well your soul is put into the new body. Now. do it. " Kira nodded, her resolve returning in response to the old woman's statement. She moved the chakra once more, preparing to finish this as quickly as possible and just stash this...whatever it was was in a closet somewhere and forget the entire situation happened. She felt her skin begin to raise up with goosebumps as the flow of chakra ran over her left shoulder making the skin tingle as it passed. It flowed over the peak of her shoulder to spiral around her upper arm, tracing every inch of skin  as it ran downward to meet her elbow, penetrating through the skin and into the muscles, filling the area with the power of her chakra before moving on to the next. It passed her elbow to flow down until it traced the outline of her fingers one by own, proving the control over her chakra and then finally running back up to her upper chest. It slid past her collar bones to begin it's spiral paterns once more, climbing up her neck and sinking into every inch of skin and bone on it's path to her head. rolling past her jaw line it then filled her lips and cheeks, beginging to look like a blush of red. it continued, curving around as it rolled up to finish of her heyes and face, finally flowing down her hair before returning to it's centralized point a second time and following the same method for her arm. After a few minutes she had flowed the chakra into her entire body inch by inch, being sure to take it from surface to the deepest points, sinking through to power her bones themselves. Finally she finished the action, allowing her enormous chakra pool to spreak out into her whole body. It looked similar to a symboit breaking from her chest as the green streatched around her torso to crawl across her entire body, and she realized the effects of her blood line assisted heavily in the practicing of this trick. Her mind imagined the shadows doing exactly what the do, stretching out and about at her whim thanks to her shadow mastery and coating her entire body in a bright green glow. 

"Excelent. Now we put this chakra to work. Close your eyes. allow your senses to take in everything your chakra is touching child. every single subtle curve and nuance of your body must be memorized by the gem in your chest for this to work. "She was nodding in approval, elated that Kira had gotten this far. Unknown to Kira this wasn't the first of the necklaces the old woman had sold. Sadly for her it was the only one that could be unlocked to this level and it filled her with hope that there was a chance for her secret jutsu to be utilized for the first time. Kira allowed her eyes to flutter closed for amoment, allowing her nerves to work in over time. She felt every single pore seem to open as if it was the first time they had come into existence. the experience was incredible and she found herself getting lost in the intense euphoria. 

"This...This is.." She was cut off by a soft coo from the woman. It was imperitive she not break her concentration. The glowing chakra pulsing through her body awakened her senses with an amplifying effect. Behind blackened eyelids she could almost see herself, but in a detail she had yet to notice about herself. She saw the little details. The scars across her body that had been forgotten so long ago as a natural part of her glowed white behind her eyes and she traced each one by one. She couldn't remember any of them, asside from the healed gash in her head where it had collided with the pavement and a few added to the list thanks to her teacher youka. In her mind she watched herself inspecting each subtle aspect that make her Kiranomo. The tone of her skin, the length of her cuticles, everything was clear to her in this strange alternate consciousness. 

As she took mental inventory her body went limp. She fell to the ground in a strange slumped pile due to the effect of her necklace. Her mind was in a state of almost astral projection that left her no ability to control her physical body but it went unnoticed to the girl in her slumber. The old woman lifted her of gently to set her in a chair off to the side that Kira hadn't noticed upon entering. "Be easy child. This is the most dificult step. Sleep well Kiranomo the lost..." She stepped back to stand, watching the sleeping girl's eyes dart back and forth as if she were in immediate REM. She remembered all to well her first time using the necklace and it warmed her heart to see another gain the effects.

"Wow." Kira spoke from within her mind. The scene before her changed from a dark blackness within which her body could move and her eyes could look downward to see herself to a sort of...She wasnt sure. She was standing, she was sure, though clearly not in the shop. The world around her was black and void of anything but herself in duplicate. It was like looking into a black mirror. She took a step forward, and as she did so did the other girl. Each rose an arm to touch the others, fingertips pressing tentitively together. It was remarkable. There was so much she hadn't noticed about herself. Her fingers reached out to touch the other girl's arm. It was riddled with the same long scars she had noticed glowing behind her eyes. Each was a two inches long slightly raised white spot that was dificult to notice until time was taken to study her. It was clear they were done by a blade, probably kunai. feeling them brought pangs into her heart. She knew the scars held horrible meaning and memory, though she didnt have the recollection of them. She looked into her doppelgangers eyes, noticing the soft blue hue with a smile. So much was filled in the simple organ, she thought to herself. 

"Is this...What they see when they look at me?" She knew it was, but would never admit it. She couldn't. This girl in front of her was not the confident child she thought she had become. She always knew she was hiding the thoughts she couldn't get rid of the thoughts. The dreams plagued her mind as scars ravaged her body and that would probably never change. The girl's body up until this point mimiced her own, but at this realization the other Kira's head turned away from her gaze. 

"Welcome. This is the realm of creation. With the power of your chakra you will form the body, and with this and the final seal within the amulet your soul will be transferred. I am your physical representation. All you must do is link with me and it will be done, however this process is much more then physical. Do you...Do you know who you really are?" The question was strange. She knew she was Kira, the lost ninja grouped with two missing ninja under the banner of Iwa. She was the once scared girl standing confident in her new found power.  "No. We both know....." The girl allowed her words to trial off. Kira knew. She had to accept it. 

"I....I am Kiranomo. The Hell's angel. " Her mask was up, hiding the indecisiveness flowing through her mind. She needed to prove to this girl that she was who she knew she was. She was the girl who survived unlike any other missing ninja. She had eluded the bingo book, and any forms of capture somehow, infiltrated three villages with ease, and killed four men with out ever having to touch them, gaining her the power of sorrow. There was no reason not to be confident, she was sure. She was met, however with a disapproving frown. 

"Kira. Be real with yourself. There is no need to lie to me. I am you. I am nothing more then an extention of your subconscious. Come to grips with your faults. As long as you hide from this......We both know what will happen. "Kira knew she was right. She was her after all. Her eyes dropped to stare at the blackness. She hated the thought. She had always been weak. She had always been pushed around, that much had transfered without the need for the memories she searched for. The problem was embracing the fact that she could never be anything more then what she was right now.....To think that no matter how much she trained and fought she would watch her new students rise over her and eventually be able to easilly defeat her...It terrified her. 

"I...I. I am Kiranomo the Missing ninja. Th lost soul. I hide behind my team. I hide from my fears. I'm weak. my whole life I was bullied and pushed around. This much I know. Even without the memories of my past the scars tell stories." Her fingers once more traced the scars on her twin's arm with her right arm, comparing them to the blemishes on her own skin. With each she cringed. Cut after cut felt like it was open once more, pulsing with fresh pain as a reminder of the unknown day when she'd gained them. her story, while unknown to her mind was defined well on her body like a novel in vivid detail. "I am the girl determined to break my caste. The girl who has yet to suceed. The girl who may never........" Tears welled up in her eyes now. These thoughts that had been pushed away for so long were ripping through her resolve with no need to slow or care for her well being. 

"I am the girl...The girl whose live was in Youka's hands and who still lives in that reality. he saved the real kira so long ago and she hid until this day. Terrified and scared she stumbled through Ame to sleep held in the safety of his arms. He has been the only one to assist in reminding me of that fact. Youka, no matter how dark he is is my first true friend in this world and even if it meant sacrificing my life I would protect him through the end of the world for pushing me to become strong and giving me the reminder that there is always something to be afraid of. "

"Very good. Now we may continue." Her smile was not beaming, but she could feel the warmth of trust radiating from her. The second kira stepped forward and as she did her body simply went through the real girls. SHe drew quick breath. The sensation was like being revived from near death. It was as if her lungs had never experienced oxygen until this day and she relished in each breath as if it could be her last. The girls body disappeared completely into her own and as it did she was ripped back into the real world, waking up with a loud gasp. 

"Oh good. You're back." Kira looked up at the woman, suddenly remembering what she was doing and where she was. She parted her lips, begining to speak but with a soft nod she was cut off. "You have been asleep for almost a day kira. Let us finish this so you can return and check in with whomever you might need.  Stand in front of the table and hold out your hands. Take the chakra still pulsing in your body and allow it to pour from your palms and then mold it. thanks to the soul amethyst it will know what to do. 

"Ok. " With a new determination she wiped the tears from her eyes and stood quickly. her legs waivered but held true, a luxury she was thankful for. She moved quickly over to stand in front of the table, allowing her stomach to touch the edge of the wood as she leaned forward and rose her hands to do exactly as the woman requested. She let the chakra flow once more, finding it remarkable that it had not dissipated in the time she was out. As she did it left its position spread through her body to move towards her out stretched arms and when it hit her palms it felt white hot. With a wince she forced the chakra forward. A small bit of...something solidified at the center of her palms where it dipped inward. It was warm and white, looking like a small circle of shiny paint at first but as it continued to form the substance seemed to stretch downard in a fashion similar to taffy or gum. It hit the table with a soft splat that made her cringe in disgust but still she continued. She needed to finish this task. The gum like substance finally began to flow as the second droplet hit the table. It poured onto the table, spreading out slowly as the weight of the pile of gunk forced it to spread down and outward towards the edge of the table. When it reached around three inches she turned the flow up the table a bit to ensure it didnt spill over the edge and waste what she was sure was a precious commodity.  The table filled until it looked like the strange white substance would pour over the edges, but just before it happened the flow finally stopped and her body stopped glowing green. 

"Alright Kira. This substance will be your body. You must use your chakra to mold it into a form similar to yours. The chakra knows how to make the shapes, you merely need to give it the medium with which to work. " The explanation seemed simple enough, she thought to herself. Once more she reached out her hands to point them palms downward toward the gook. Concentrating hard she reached out to the solidified chakra before her but it seemed like nothing would happen. Moments passed of intense concentration before the edge of white viscous liquid began to spin and stir. The center circled upwards to make a large cone in the center that stood a little over five feet in height.

"well...That...is new" Kira said to herself, breaking her consentration for a moment to watch the substance fall downwards before she snapped back into focus to raise it once more. "alright. mold it...The chakra will know what to do. " As she spoke she pointed towards the blob which once more began to shift. The cone thinned into a cylinder shape for a moment. She remembered the feelings of being in the strange other world, and as she thought about it her memories came to life The perfectly cylindrical shape shiften and contorted to mold itself seemingly in instinct to the shape of kira's chest and torso. THe base split, as did the sides to form four limb like bits of the strange chakra mixture. Each limb rose forward at her command and the chakra clay like mixture began to change and shift at her will. She watched the hands imprint themselves upon the clay to her exact specifications. It was remarkable, she thought to herself. She watched as her molding allowed the chakra to work as intended, and the arm thinned out to create a wrist, following the natural curvature of her arm the bowed ourward on both sides, formed a small knott at the end recognizable as her elbow, and then formed the muscular upper arm. each limb formed quickly to the size and shape of her specifications. She took a moment as she mimiced the same motion with the other arm to admire the detail work. Everything was exact to the point where not a single curve was off. More remarkably, as the arm finished a large group of raised marks formed, adding her scars to the raw outline of her body. 

"Almost done Kira....Almost." The legs were a simple form, the chakra starting to thin them as the thighs naturally curved in to her knees before flaring back out. Her calves sunk into the next piece of circular material, tapering down into a slender ankle and foot. The toes split open before the material sunk in to form them into their proper shape and size, adding the minor details such as nail and even the cuticle. The last bit to finish was the head. With the final details of the chest arms and legs done she turned her attention to the shoulders, which curved in as if molded by a world renowned artist with mastery over the medium. From the top another spike like bit rose up, forming an hour glass like shape with a large ball on the end of it. Her facial features were chiseled in in moments. Finally from the top of the clay figure A flow of the clay rose up to roll down her back. It was like a thick sheet that only became recognizable once it had stopped moving. THe last bit split into what looked like an inumeral amount of small hairs that pulled back just at the top of her shoulder blade to be tied back with a hair tie. She was exhaused completely. Her eyes felt heavy, despite being sure that she had just slept for over a day. 

"Good. Now go. Take this some where safe. " With that she was out the door, her shadows carrying the new amethyst body behind her as she ran quickly home to fall into blissful sleep.

(TWC 4123 + 1 soul amethyst body)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Creation Empty Re: Creation

Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:34 am