Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 8:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 7:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 7:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 7:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 6:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Today at 4:02 amAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 1:04 amTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 8:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 8:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 8:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

A Woman Who Walks In Chaos - Page 3 Empty Re: A Woman Who Walks In Chaos

Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:01 am
Echo leans back and relaxes in preparation to keep a vigil over his Niece, he glances down at her frame..he notes it's tensed slightly..she's troubled..Troubled thoughts bring bad dreams..
He knows that much from experience..Smiling kindly he hums softly, manipulating the wind in his lungs very carefully to flow through his vocal cords to make it sound a bit less...well...rough as his singing voice was in the past..

A song of safety and rest, the hymn of a Wolf guarding a cave where his pups lie in, a song of fatherhood that swept his Kit off to to sleep the day he was sent away from Asgard..into his care..
He couldn't sleep in this new environment..It was too strange...This song is meant to be familiar..comforting...A soft humming noise with a few notes..they repeat...like a metronome....like time...

They comfort and softly push away fears and doubt...Sadness simply vanishes...He finds this one is his favorite..the songs he hides in a place where no one can find them...A place he calls his box of dreams that won't come true..

No matter, his kids like his singing at least...
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:32 pm
(I'm assuming since she fell asleep it's just Echo and I going back and forth, Void if i'm wrong)

Youka was a silent watcher in the distance, standing next to the door and the wall his ever smiling face never turned to look in their direction. He acknowledged his role in this as being just a quiet spectator as Echo hummed the girl with a soft song. It was a different view point entirely of the Echo that he had known, and Youka took it as a honor to be allowed to see such a side to such a strong being. Placing his hands in front of his body interlacing fingers at his stomach he would bow his head and recite a few quiet prayers of recovery and protection over the woman out of habit.

Listening to the humming from the kage made him remember the hymns that he had to memorize while in his convent and also brought back memories of the father that had taken him in. So just for a moment he felt like he was at peace again till he remembered all the things he had done and his fake smile to control again. Standing still as a rock he stared at the wall across from him.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:05 pm
Echo continues humming for another few minutes before he stops and settles himself in further to wait until his niece awakens and they can continue on, if Youka has nothing to talk about then he merely waits for as long as it takes for her to wake up.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:15 pm
Youka would take the pause in the humming as a cue that he could interject and maybe ask the Tsuhikage some questions and get to know him a little better just for his own gain, and maybe there were questions Echo wanted to ask him as well. Without looking towards them Youka would as quitely as possible begin talking. "Ahem, so who exactly is she, besides being from kumo". "I already assumed she must know you rather personally from the way her face lit up at the mention of your name, is she family".
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:20 pm
Echo hums in thought turning his gaze towards Youka who he has guarding his back before stating "She's my Niece." He answers simply his gaze flicking back towards the Raikage after a moment before sighing "Damn Curse-marks....Fuinjutsu is so damn useful, but when it's used on you? Fuck is it annoying.." He states with an aggravated tone "And I gotta know what it is before I go removing things without a care, as far as I know it's a damned life support seal.." He states with a small growl coming from his voice.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:31 pm
A relative huh, well that complicated asking things freely, people became rather touchy if you might ask the wrong thing in the wrong tone about family. Especially when that person was as strong as Echo was. However Youka did hear something that caught his attention, fuinjutsu and curse marks was something he was actually studying and sinking his teeth into. "I have recently started my studies in those aspects and areas, is there anything I can do to help, I would hate to be standing here idly if I could be of use".
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:38 pm
She had no idea how long she was out for as she will be in that same dark place as she sat their in the darkness. her mind being filled with nothing but images of her past what was truly going on within her mind she had no idea she just knew it was really getting to her if anything as she was in this Chaos her body was heavy. It was silence till the sound of humming course around the area as her eyes would slowly open as she glanced towards her Uncle and then Youka.”Never knew you had a voice on you Uncle”she speaks softly.

Her body raising on its own as she bring her hand to her arm she will look at the mark of Etro she was cursed with. She woken up right after the cursed mark talk which was perfect timing if anything. She closed her eyes before lifting her legs and turning her body till they were on the side of the bed she felt she already had a lot of questions to answer and even that man who saved her probably had questions. Even though her hearing was a bit off she didnt catch what Youka was saying she was still dizzy as she placed her right hand on her forehead as she sighs deeply.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:45 pm
Echo ignores the questions as he grasped the water bottle from earlier and offers it to his niece, water should help bring her around, and he's fairly sure induced unconsciousness causes dehydration so this is best....He's not a doctor but he takes care of his kids, no matter what, that's just how it is.
He speaks "Drink up, we're leaving in a few minutes to get you to a Doctors." He states simply while standing, the chair disperses after he stands and he glances backwards "Youka, you did good." He states simply with a nod of congratulations towards the Shinobi.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:53 pm
The woman was finally coming back around to the world of the living which was a good thing as relief swept over him, and he was sure the same had happened to Echo as well seeing his niece wake up. There was no answer to his questions to which he expected at a time like this, there was however talk of going to the doctors which Youka thought was a very good idea and hopefully the woman would make a swift recovery. Youka had even been given a compliment in it all which he was not used to and it showed on his face, he would simply bow his head to Echo still showing a smile before speaking. "If I am no longer needed I will take my leave and allow you both some privacy, if you need me I will be near" he would say with another bow again. Looking again towards Misaki his smile would stretch just a little bit further "I wish you a speedy recovery".

(Possible exit if not needed anymore)
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:00 pm
She will not speech as she will take the water she looked at it before gulping it down,she been walking so much. She even was cursed now but what could she possible do now she was stuck here till she gets well. she grip the container the water was in as she will look up at Youka as she will look back at her uncle. she watch as Youka was about to leave but she will say softly”Thank you…..you most definitely saved my life and i am in your debt”. She didnt mind if he stayed it was completely up to her uncle though. Her eyes looked at Echo”Guess i got some explaining to do..”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum