Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Killing some time -mission- Empty Killing some time -mission-

Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:47 pm
Spoiler:

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t21144-protection-money

Youka was on the borders preparing to do one last mission within in Iwa's borders before he left out and continued on the journey with his new companions as well. This would more than likely be one of the few solo missions he would do for awhile as he was going to be on the road spreading death and destruction to the masses if everything went his way. He was really beginning to grow into himself and embrace the hatred and destruction that he caused to people it was becoming something that he needed to do rather than what he liked to do which was a scary notion to have.

Youka was sprinting at nice pace hopefully towards a tiny village in the borders, he had picked up a contract to destroy a small village, and it had been a long time since any tasks had been dropped in his lap from the black market. "I hope this village is actually worth destroying and getting the money I really need to cut loose" he would say out loud to no one in particular. He was beginning to reach the location for where the mission would take place, it was honestly not worth even getting the people to give him the money again as it was so tiny and insignificant. The person that had given him the contract just said to get the money back and watch out for some stupid ninja that supposedly is strong. Well he didn't think there was anyone stronger than him in this area and he knew he could handle it.

To Youka he just felt that he needed to destroy the village and make an example out of it completely wiping it off of the map. It wasn't needed to allow them to live, he could just find the money on his own after he had stuck all of the civilians on spikes surrounding the village. Every other village that refused to pay would just think back to the one village that got completely destroyed and had all of their children murdered and delimbed. It would be devastating to all the people who thought about it and that's exactly how he liked it. Thinking back on how he had go to this point it had been a very long and interesting trip to get here and he had enjoyed every moment of it. He had met a lot of interesting people and had even formed a team with people who were very dependable. Now however he just needed to focus on getting ready to kill everyone he could gt his hands on and he would enjoy it to a very high degree.

They only variable that he had to ensure he could get rid of was the ninja that was supposed to be in the village. He heard that whoever it was was strong and used fire and water jutsu, that could be a little tedious to deal with but he would find out if the person was even worth all the hype. As he reached the village he could tell the people weren't expecting him as they were going about their normal lives kids playing and parents and adults were bus with their work on their tiny village. Welp it was time for him to bring their lives crashing back down to the ground in the worst ways possible. As he walked into the village he saw children looking at him and smiling which was to be expected as they thought he was a priest and came up to him smiling and asking him questions. It was sad that he would kill them all and not care at the end of the day, making his way to the center of the village he watched and watched waiting for anyone to come up to him. Not one of the adults did though which was slightly awkward for him.

"Excuse me my good people, I'm here to correct a mild misunderstanding" the people suddenly stopped what the were doing and all looked at him as if he were crazy in some way. "Yes yes I just need you people to please give me the money that you are holding on to please". He could see that now they were starting to understand why he was here and they were starting to mummur about what they would do or could do. "Don't worry people, i'm not going to harm you in anyway, I just need what you have because it is mine and all of you have been holding on to it for far to long". The whole time he would still smile and waited for them to bring what he needed.

It only took a few minutes for some old guy to step out of a house with a coin pouch it seemed. He wondered if that was the money that was supposed to be given to him. The man walked up to him with a dissatisfied look on his face as if someone had wanted to take his lunch money. He handed Youka the pouch of money and Youka opened it up and indeed it was filled with money that was owed, he counted it slowly it took moments to make sure that the money was all there and indeed it was which brought a even bigger smile to his face. Now that his business was done with them he sat down and told the people thank you for doing what was right. Everyone was slightly disappointed with giving away their money but also happy that nothing else had happened that would make things worse. After a while everyone went back to their normal activities and completely gave him no attention again which was nice because he was hungry and maybe they would feed him as well. While the day was going on he had walked around the village counting the civilians and their various whereabouts, he would enjoy sinking this village and letting it burn.

During his travels through the village and around it he still didn't see anyone that looked like they could pose a threat to him and his job to be done in this village. Maybe they had already ran off after feeling his chakra, or maybe they didn't exist period and it was just said to stop people form coming to collect. Well it hadn't worked on Youka and he was here sitting down having lunch or dinner whatever it was with these people. He enjoyed letting them tell him stories about them growing up and wanting to become ninja's and maybe one day getting into a bigger village. It was really heart breaking that this was as far as their lives would go and they would hold no more meaning than being stepping stones for his blood lust. "Well guys, I thank you for the food and for letting me into your village but I must leave in a bit, I just have one more thing I need to settle her". The look on their face showed that they were visibly worried about what was about to come next and they had every reason to be, he was about to kill them all. They started talking among themselves again wondering what was about to happen and trying to read his facial expressions to get a clue. It was sad that he didn't have any emotions and didn't show what he was thinking, he jut smiled and stood up from the chair he had sat at which was inside a tent and he was at the center point of it all. They more than likely did that so they could all keep eyes on hims just in case he made any funny movements. It was time to show them just how ill prepared they were for him. "It's time for you all to die now, you see I have to make an example out of you all so no one else tries to do what you guys did, I'm sorry, and may peace be upon you" With that no more words would be said, there would only be death and destruction.

He let his threads go and do their own thing as he stood in the tent smiling as blood filled the air and covered the fabrics he had forgotten how much he enjoyed the color red. The screams of the innocent dying could be heard as the threads ripped through bodies and kids screamed for their parents but to no avail even the kids were murdered and no one was going to be left alive. He had started walking through the village with his threads cutting down anyone that was trying to run away which was quite a few bit of people. He didn't blame them though, they wanted to live and he was taking away their lives in a most brutal fashion. His threads began to pick up sticks that were lying over the field and planting them into the ground before staking children to them. It wasn't pretty but he liked to be effective in his job and this would ensure no one else did anything stupid. He was glad Maku wasn't here or he would get an ear full about how murdering the whole village wasn't the way to do this and he should have just taken the money and left.

Welp Maku wasn't here so that meant he had to treat everyone equally and offer death to each person, it wouldn't be right to just kill 20 or so people and let the rest live. Everyone needed to be treated fairly and to him killing everyone was as fair as it got in his books. Soon the screaming became lower and lower as the populace dwindled after every passing minute he spent butchering them. His threads were practically painted red and were getting heavier with the amount of blood that was covering them all and it was being flicked back and forth some hit him which he didn't mind. This village would forever hold a soft spot in his heart after this was done which should be soon and still no sign of this super stong ninja or whatever was supposed to be. Well that was all well with him he didn't want to do anything but relish in this death and destruction and hold it all to himself, there was no point in sharing it with anyone. He could barely hear anymore people crying out, the village had grown so quiet that it was really eeire actually, the women had stopped crying , the children were no longer running around crying either, and the men were also no longer trying to act brave by throwing themselves in fron of their families. It was just silence and Youka was pleased with this so much so that he could actually make this village his new home, keep the dead bodies and everything as a warning to not enter his domain unless you were invited of you would suffer the same fate as the hundreds of civilians did here today.

Sure maybe he did slightly regret killing every single little kid, and kitten and puppy, but it was needed mainly for him so he didn't go off randomly on is teamates. So if killing a few hundred people made him feel better than those lives were sacrificed with a perfect goal in mind and they would be remembered in his mind...well also in his threads as well as they were tainted with the blood of all of them even the little ones. The day was becoming cold and dark as the sun began to set in the village and he was done murdering the entire village, that was such a wonderful feeling having everyone around him dead. After he had staked up almost half the populace he decided it might be best to take a nap in the village leaders tent just in case the ninja decided to come back.

Youka had a nice slumber while he was in the village he dreamed about doing it all over again, murdering the families and that older guy that had given him the money. He was so proud of himself that his rest was so amazing he didn't know what to do with himself in his dreams either. They continued to play back and forth his body and threads sticking bodies to poles and delimbing little girls and boys while his threads did very unpleasant things to the females that he would more than likely have to answer for in his next life that was to come but he didn't cae too much. Waking up from his dream he heard a loud shout it was almost blood curdling as if someone had just watched their entire family be murdered. It made Youka smile even more deeply as it was more than likely the ninja coming back too late to defend his village and seeing the destruction that was now nothing but dead villagers and kids and animals, what a pity what a pity.

Well it was time for him to wake up he guessed and go meet his new friend to play with,as he walked out of the bloody tent he saw a male in the middle of the village on his knees crying and holding bodies in his arms close to his chest. "Those are a lot of dead bodies ya got there in your hands my friend, sorry I had to kill everyone" he would say to the ninja. The man quickly jumped to his feet placing the bodies down on the ground, he asked some questions through blood shot eyes about if Youka was the one that had done this. Youka just still smiled and nodded his head yes, It was all the man needed to go into a huge fit and burst of speed in Youka's direction, luckily Youka was ten times faster than this mad and allowed him to get with in striking distance just the way he liked it.

There were a lot of fists and kicks thrown all easily dodgeable as he cried and screamed at Youka. This man would not make a good fighting partner if all he did was cry and punch, then suddenly something bad happened the man breathed fire from his mouth in Youka's direction. Youka was quick enough to use his threads to pull him out of the way of the fire that was coming, "That was not nice friend, you could have burned me and then I would be dead". "Lucky for you I'm fast friend, what else can you do" he would ask still smiling, the man obviously didn't like being goaded into attacking as he shot a stream of what could only be assumed to be high powered water in his direction. Youka barely dodged it and it ripped his clothing slightly... hmm the man must be getting serious now well then so would Youka. Throwing his threads out at the man from his arms to capture the man, he was surprised to see the man pull some type of sword and begin cutting through the threads as well. Well at least it seemed this man could hold his own even though Youka wasn't even going full throttle yet, which spelt disaster for the man he just didn't know it yet.

The man was brave though he would give him that, even after seeing his entire village destroyed and people on stakes he still tried to fight the monster that had done this. He must have known that it would be to no avail, but still he attacked from a distance, throwing fire balls and water at Youka all at what he assumed the man thought were fast speeds but they weren't at all to Youka and he pitied the man for being nothing more than Youka's play thing. He would be dead soon though and all the worlds troubles wouldn't matter to him anymore which was a great thing to actually be able to die and leave this world of existence without a care to it at all. Youka wished he could give himself the satisfaction of dying sometime soon so he would be able to finally rest but forright now he had people that relied on him and he relied on them as well. So dying was not on his schedule just yet, The man was begining to find out that his attacks were for naught and Youka could see the despair in his eyes with each unsuccessful strike.

"Well it was fun my friend but I guess it's time for you to join your family as well as all these other people" In one swift movement he launched his treads as fast as he could into the mans body, puncturing it all in different places and hoisting him off the ground. It was indeed a quick and what he hoped painless death from the multiple entry and exit wounds that the man had recieved. The man let out one more defiant cry for his people or whatever before passing on to the next life, it was funny to watch the man die because he never truly had a chance in the first place but he had given it all he had and Youka had to respect that to some degree, but he didn't walking up to the mans body and retracting his threads and kicked the body as he passed walking to lave the village and return the money that was owed to whoever was protecting this village...even though there would be no one else for that to happen to since everyone was dead. Walking back on to the road Youka thought the day had gone well he murdered about 300 people and killed a whatever that guy was and got some cash out of it, what else could a traveling priest want from life that he hadn't already had.

There was only one thing to do now drop all this off and then head back to Iwa for a good nights rest and food, sure he had eaten with the villagers but after murdering them all he was hungry again and he could really go for a burger now, which was something he hadn't had in a while. As he walked to the drop off spot he put the money in a hollowed out log because that's what he was told to do and walked on his merry way back to Iwa for some well deserved R&R he loved being him.

(EXIT)
(TWC 3103 +350 ryo)
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Killing some time -mission- Empty Re: Killing some time -mission-

Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:51 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum