Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Time to Go [Mission] Empty Time to Go [Mission]

Wed May 04, 2022 10:19 pm
Spoiler:

It was a new day! Howl had awoken early as he normally did and changed from his pajamas into his normal clothes which consisted of a white blouse, black pants, and a black jacket with a design baring multiple red diamonds in a row across the front and back. Howl rested the jacket on his shoulders without putting his arms through and exited his small Inn room. Howl navigated the green carpet in the narrow hallway as he had done multiple times already and arrived in the lobby where he saw a cute face staring back at him from behind the receptionist’s desk. “Hello!” Howl would say waving at her. She didn’t wave back and it seemed as though she was having a hard time trying to speak, shying away from Howl and her face bright pink. “Someone wants to see you.” She finally said. “Just so you know, I said they had to wait outside for you so I wouldn’t walk in on you in your pajamas again.” Her face grew even pinker. Howl laughed and thanked her, telling her she didn’t have to keep taking visitors for him, but she was adamant that it was her job. Howl was beginning to wonder if she had a crush on him. “So where are they?” Howl looked around for a large Mr. Matsumoto, but it was apparent quickly that he was not in the room. “He’s waiting outside.” “Thank you!” Howl would say, then sweep towards the exit.

Upon exiting the Inn, the suns bright rays would kiss his pale skin and he could feel a warm now embracing his body. The serene moment would be cut short as a familiar voice rang in his ear. “Oiy! Howl!” Howl turned to see a flustered Giichi. “Giichi my friend, how are you doing.” Giichi seemed to be out of breath and in a rush. “We need your help again Howl. You know- your skills.” Not knowing anything better than to help his old friend Giichi out, Howl complied. “What’s the matter Giichi?” “Mr. Katsuragi, you remember him? Well, there is a local family that has failed to pay him rent for several months and he’s really upset. Wants us to kick them out, but are being stubborn, so I’ve got a plan.” “Let me stop you right there Giichi, I won’t be dragging any people out of their homes today.” “No!” Giichi yelled, “That’s the thing, I’ve got a plan so we don’t have to. I know about the seal you put on Mr. Katsuragi’s home, would you be willing to put the same seal on the home when the family leaves? That way they can’t get back in and we don’t have to drag them out. We’ll take over from there, what’d say? Will you help us one more time?” Howl pictured the squat man Katsuragi in his mind and remembered his last run in with him. He had been a terribly rude, and nasty man and Howl didn’t want Giichi to have to deal with him any longer than he had to. “Alright Giichi, I’ll help, but I don’t want to have to deal with the family directly okay?” “Sure thing!” Giichi said with glee, excited that Howl had agreed to help him.

“Alright Giichi, lead the way.” The two departed from the Inn and Howl followed Giichi closely as they navigated the busy streets. Howl asked how Asahi’s white horse was doing and how things had been going for Giichi who responded with a list of complaints mostly revolving around the old lady in the gate house. After a little walk deep into the village, the pair had finally arrived at what Howl assumed to be the house that the squatters were squatting in. “Are they in there?” Howl asked, examining the residence for signs of inhabitants. “Shouldn’t be.” Giichi said confidently. “Been staking em’ out for days. They should all be out- hopefully finding jobs.” He laughed. “Alright- you sneak up there and place the seal on the door and I’ll keep look out. If I see em’ coming back I’ll give yeah a sign.” “What kinda sign” Howl asked, persistently. “Ya know, a sign. Any sign.” He then cupped his hands and held them to his mouth and made what sounded like a bird call. “That’ll be the sign, okay? Now hurry up before they come back!” The urgency in Giichi’s voice had become alarming and Howl, not wanting to find himself in anymore undesirable situations, hurried up the stone steps to the house. Howl brandished his right hand and his fingers began to glow madly for a moment before pressing them against the doorway. There was a flash of brilliant blue light and then a symbol appeared on the door of the home. Howl had successfully placed a locking seal on the door capable of keeping most skilled shinobi out- never mind squatters. Howl inspected his work quickly and then ran down the stone steps back to Giichi. Giichi was standing with his back to the stone steps and just as Howl was a few steps from him, he raised his hands, cupped them, and made a bird sound. “Giichi what is it! I’m right here!” “They’re here!” In front of Giichi was a motley group of people looking very unemployed. “What’r you doin to our house!” The squat woman in front of him yelled while sticking up a long, boney finger. “I’ve already told ya! You haven’t paid your rent and your landlord wants ya out!” Giichi boomed, now towering over everyone in attendance, including Howl. Giichi then uncomfortably turned to Howl for back up, “Tell em! Tell em what ya did! How ya sealed their house up so they can’t get back in!” Howl sunk into his shoes. He was now feeling terribly uncomfortable and was not to keen on telling the squatters that he had just placed a master level locking seal on their door preventing them from ever reentering.

“I uh,” Howl stuttered before regaining his confidence. These people had failed to pay their bills so it was not his fault that they were being kicked out of their home. “I’ve placed a locking jutsu on your door so you cannot enter the home.” Howl would muster. The squat woman looked terribly angry now, but before she could scold Howl and Giichi further, another squat person, this time a man, was coming into view over the horizon. It was Katsuragi and he was looking livid. He closed in on the squatters and began shouting at them. Howl glanced at Giichi who thanked Howl under his breath and Howl ran off in the other direction.

WC: 1112

[Mission compelte/exit]

4K Ryo (Beloved Presence) + 4K MN Bonus (B power rank)
8K Ryo + 34450 = 42450 New ryo total

10 Mission AP. 117 new mission AP total. 

11 Stats to Vigor. 150 new vigor total.

discarding WC
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 21270

Time to Go [Mission] Empty Re: Time to Go [Mission]